• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Kevyt

Kinda lame. I'm in a dancing mood but I don't wanna go solo. Wish going alone were socially acceptable. Feel like all the other gay guys are in packs of 4 or more.

I noticed that too when I went to my first gay club a while back.

It's very intimidating

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Episode 8 of season 2 of Master of None is really touching (s'about lesbians in the black community). The episode is standalone, so you don't have to have seen the other episodes in the series in order to understand or enjoy it. It's only half an hour. Watch it (Netflix).

mantidor

Damn, I had already agreed to meet with a letters-gaffer in Rock in Rio today and I forgot.

Unfortunately I couldn't go, unexpected quinceañera of the daughter of one of my best friends, there was no way I could not attend.

Nohar

So, I recieved my first aussiebum Wonderjock boxer brief by mail.

I think I like it. Quite a lot. It is very comfortable, and I'm eager to test other underwears from the brand.

What are your favorite underwear brands? Any advices? IIRC, we have one member who is quite the expert regarding underwears.

Gibbs

You doing ok?

It was a better day than I expected. I stayed busy, went to the gym, and had dinner with a friend. We talked about it and it was upsetting because I was told "Mark, you are such a great guy with a sad soul, its heart breaking the way you've been treated your entire life, and you believe you are worthless." It hurt to hear but its true. After I said fuck it and went and got ice cream sundaes and rocked out to TSwift. Good stuff.

Though... he's still the first thing I think about when I wake up, and the last thing I think about when I go to sleep at night. It'll be ok eventually.

Thank you for asking! =)

went to the gym and now im sore from the exercise that i performed at the gym

send cake

I'll send you all the cake. Ice Cream cake fixes everything.

Nohar

It was a better day than I expected. I stayed busy, went to the gym, and had dinner with a friend. We talked about it and it was upsetting because I was told "Mark, you are such a great guy with a sad soul, its heart breaking the way you've been treated your entire life, and you believe you are worthless." It hurt to hear but its true. After I said fuck it and went and got ice cream sundaes and rocked out to TSwift. Good stuff.

Though... he's still the first thing I think about when I wake up, and the last thing I think about when I go to sleep at night. It'll be ok eventually.

Thank you for asking! =)

Nobody is worthless. You sound like a genuinely nice guy, and if I'm not mistaken you fought hard to lose weight, and succeeded (kudos for that! That requires a lot of mental fortitude and dedication, and you can be proud of yourself). You are better than you think you are.

You are also completely lovestruck. Man, I'm almost jealous. Almost :p That's insanely cute. I hope you will be able to meet him again soon.

Frodo

I imagine you will/have been told this, but there's a chance of getting nausea and diarrhea in the first month or so. That's supposed to settle and it might not affect you at all, but it's worth being aware of. There's a really nicely designed website with information about PrEP.

Oh thanks. The website is quite helpful. :)

I was on PrEP for a while. Didn't notice any side effects. Was nice to have more peace of mind.

That's why I'm taking it. Peace of mind. If I can prevent it than there is no reason for me not to.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Cake means booty right?

pXglEIx.png

3ZCe50e.png

1yQXlcy.png

8GckDAk.png

HHgJa7k.gif

Sai-kun

Banned
My account turned 10 a couple days ago and I wanted to let y'all know that I value you and the existence of this community very much. I was (pretty obviously) in a way different place 10 years ago, not just in terms of my age, but in terms of my own self-acceptance and identity as a queer person of color.

Forming relationships with all of you and having this community be something of a pillar for me over the years has helped me to an insane degree, and has definitely helped shape who I am today, in a good way, I think.

I have a lot of sappy shit to write but I just wanna be succinct and thank y'all for being queer and visible here with me. It meant a lot to me years ago when this was 'just' known as the gay and bi thread and I was some teenager and hesitant to out myself to people, and it means a lot to me now that I'm queer as fuck and loud about it. :)

Love you all <3

Sibylus

Banned
Much love, Sai <3

It continues to be a pleasure to share this space with you, and my account is turning 10 in not too long a time also! I grew up with this space figuring very large in that process of internal self-discovery. I've changed quite a bit, as anyone who knows me from inside and outside of this community will attest, and matured into a person, faith, and love I would have never thought possible. Greatest love to my Circe, my goddess, and constant companion <3 <3
bts_lina.gif
smile.gif

Beth Cyra

Could be you're craving for a different kind of cherry?

... wait that's dirty
lol with all the self hate going I got right now I tend to doubt it, I ain't going to infect any ladies with my drama right now.

A cop killed one of my best friends last night and I'm kinda numb right now. They were one of the best people I've ever known and now they're gone. :(

I'm so sorry for your friends passing TheAbsolution, I can't imagine the pain you and their loved ones are in, and by someone claiming to be a servant of the people.

I hope they find peace in their rest.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
My account turned 10 a couple days ago and I wanted to let y'all know that I value you and the existence of this community very much. I was (pretty obviously) in a way different place 10 years ago, not just in terms of my age, but in terms of my own self-acceptance and identity as a queer person of color.

Forming relationships with all of you and having this community be something of a pillar for me over the years has helped me to an insane degree, and has definitely helped shape who I am today, in a good way, I think.

I have a lot of sappy shit to write but I just wanna be succinct and thank y'all for being queer and visible here with me. It meant a lot to me years ago when this was 'just' known as the gay and bi thread and I was some teenager and hesitant to out myself to people, and it means a lot to me now that I'm queer as fuck and loud about it. :)

Love you all <3

<3

It continues to be a pleasure to share this space with you, and my account is turning 10 in not too long a time also! I grew up with this space figuring very large in that process of internal self-discovery. I've changed quite a bit, as anyone who knows me from inside and outside of this community will attest, and matured into a person, faith, and love I would have never thought possible. Greatest love to my Circe, my goddess, and constant companion <3 <3
bts_lina.gif
smile.gif

<3

lol with all the self hate going I got right now I tend to doubt it, I ain't going to infect any ladies with my drama right now.

I'm so sorry for your friends passing TheAbsolution, I can't imagine the pain you and their loved ones are in, and by someone claiming to be a servant of the people.

I hope they find peace in their rest.

Holy shit dude, I'm so sorry to hear that :(

I am sorry for your loss TheAbsolution

I'm sorry.
Thanks y'all. It looks like it was suicide by cop. I miss them. They were the best. :(

DOWN

Banned
Thanks y'all. It looks like it was suicide by cop. I miss them. They were the best. :(
Sorry to hear that Abso. Sending love.

Love you all <3
Glad you post here, Sai. &#10084;&#65039;

Dany

Banned

Love you all <3

I love you too ;_; I MISS YOUUUUUUU

At this shopping centre the song that is playing is Ricky Martin's She Bangs.... &#129300;

I received my postal 'survey' ballot for marriage equality and sent it off!

Bladenic

A cop killed one of my best friends last night and I'm kinda numb right now. They were one of the best people I've ever known and now they're gone. :(

Is your friend the one on the news from Georgia Tech?

Either way, disgusting that it's so easy to get shot and killed by cops by simply brandishing a knife.

Beth Cyra

Ya know I got to say that Tattoo thread makes me cry, granted I'm a huge Tat freak but reading comments like "disfiguring" yourself was like a huge flashback to Terf's ugh.

Now I need to get another Mercy tattoo to feel better.

Seriously though, for our LBGT Gaf how many of you sexy folk have tats? And those who don't have them your sexy too :)

Top Bottom