• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have seen it on my way home or the first test shots not obscured by a phone :p
Zero volume and showed off all of my balding...

I sadly don't own a cap. It's a part of my work uniform.
I do ruin my hair with something else in the winter though because duck cold ears. I might show it off after a shower tomorrow. Not much to brag about...

:c Your hair looks fine as it is~ The bald parts don't detract from what you have!

And please do show it off tomorrow~

Also,

Edit: ^^^^ I dunno how you could take that picture and not see how cute you were.

Meep. I was only showing my hair, which is why I sort of slightly hid behind my phone. But thank you anyway~!

OT is so fucking stupid, goddamn i hate both Gaming side and OT so much. I'm glad community threads exist. I love you all tbh

I don't find that too hard to believe. What shit are they spouting this time around~?

Kater

Banned
Move it Damnit sounds like a great mod. I wonder if you could get away with pushing NPCs off of cliffs with it... Anyways, I hope to get a decent computer by about Christmas, should all go well. Sorry for bothering you yet again, but is there any computer in particular that you would recommend? I'm not too bothered by anything fancy, just a computer that can play games. And maybe do some other stuff. Maybe.
You should look more for Nvidia cards, GTX780 or something like that. As for the processor, i7 4770K (or 4770 if you don't overclock your CPU) should suffice. With that you are set for every (good) console port for this gen at least. There are a lot of already complete towers that feature these two parts, or similar.

you live with your parents?

what happened bb

:c Your hair looks fine as it is~ The bald parts don't detract from what you have!

And please do show it off tomorrow~

Also,

Meep. I was only showing my hair, which is why I sort of slightly hid behind my phone. But thank you anyway~!

I don't find that too hard to believe. What shit are they spouting this time around~?
The usual diet racist fuckery.
---
In other news:
tumblr_ne2pece2sz1rnqoxbo1_500.jpg

VegiHam

It can't be said enough: Fantasy Life has very little to do with Animal Crossing. Sure you can fish, pick up apples off of the floor (amongst tons of other items) and customize your house, but that's about it.

Plus the house customization is rather pathetic compared to what Animal Crossing has to offer. But people like to compare those games because they both look kinda cute.

Fantasy Life is a great game, and if you like action-RPGs with a small dose of hack'n'slash, then you'll be in for a treat!
Thanks for the info Grizzy, that's basically exactly what I wanted to hear!
I'm curious about this as well. I'm not sure what to make of that game since I typically prefer more story-driven JRPGs over ones where you just grind different jobs a lot.
I will be able to let you know soon enough! I just impulse bought it. Something about the early sunsets when the clocks go back puts me in the mood for a new game. No time to play tonight though, gotta be up in like six hours.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Not really my thing just gonna do a thousand rosaries standing in a cold shower (jk)

is there such a thing as a buddhist catholic

guys. it's almost halloween.

anonymous unprotected costume sex omgg

Eh. I always get immediate messages in the vain of "hey into fist
Fucking". Yeaah... I guess I'm a prude that wants to see a message like "wanna hang out?" instead of "wanna piss in my face?"

you gotta initiate bro

Eh. I always get immediate messages in the vain of "hey into fist
Fucking". Yeaah... I guess I'm a prude that wants to see a message like "wanna hang out?" instead of "wanna piss in my face?"

hey
hey what's up
nothing much. you?
same lol / *sends cock pic*
so you up for it?

Great now I'm horny.

Tell me about it... Pictures like that aren't helping!

I will be able to let you know soon enough! I just impulse bought it. Something about the early sunsets when the clocks go back puts me in the mood for a new game. No time to play tonight though, gotta be up in like six hours.

Please do let me know because I'm curious on your impressions of it. :)

There's so many holidays where it's "just another day" for me, and sadly, Halloween is one of those days. I generally don't do anything special that day. :(

hey
hey what's up
nothing much. you?
same lol / *sends cock pic*
so you up for it?
Lol.

Yeah I really am a prude when it comes to stuff like this. I've done quite a bit of kinky things, but somehow when people put it into words as there initial greeting, am all like - back away nog today -

is there such a thing as a buddhist catholic

Sure, you can be anything, even doctrines that are seemingly contradictory (in the case of Buddhism there being no absolute godhead), you can kind of just shift around frames of reference if you want and adopt a paradoxical vantage point if you're into that sort of thing. Or like some schools of Tibetan Buddhism have a concept called "Buddha nature" where the fundamental nature of everything is that it's all already enlightened and you could call that immanent/transcendent principle 'God' if you were so inclined since it seems to jive well with the whole Neo-Platonic conception of the Godhead which inspired the fuck out of a lot of Christianity iirc.

Actually come to think of it Gnostic Christianity is weirdly Buddhism-like in a lot of ways but I think that has more to do with like a Hermetic influence or something.

I actually think that Syncretism can be an excellent way of reinvigorating systems of spiritual or religious practice and philosophy but it requires a lot more work and literacy to understand what you're doing and not just create some ridiculous or impotent eclectic New-Age hodgepodge. But what I think is that with a lot of long-standing traditions a lot of stuff tends to get crystallized into a kind of formalism but when you're taking up spiritual practice in earnest you're always making it your own interpretive, living breathing thing which can be easier to remember if you're broadminded and experimental about it.

Buddhism isn't a religion in the most stringent sense of the term, so maybe?

I think there's both philosophical and religious 'Buddhisms' and even the philosophical kind has a lot of doctrines that are provisionally adopted (regarding rebirth, the six realms, karma, etc, for example), which feels a lot like religion. I think a lot of religions are basically systems of spiritual practices, soteriological doctrines, and moral trainings where you provisionally adopt certain viewpoints (rebirth, for example) with the expectation that it will pay off down the line through the self-transformational process. I think a lot of that stuff (belief in God, rebirth, whatever) is like that, adopting it is actually rational in the sense that it's a part of testing or examining the terms and processes of the given system to see if it does what it's supposed to. It's not really about dismissing critical thinking and believing everything you're told, but following the recipe and seeing for yourself if you end up with the kind of thing you're promised afterwards. Though I'll say that any that promise the goods after death only are probably fucked and if freedom can't be gained in this life (never mind if you seek it or not, but it has to be an option), that seems to bank way too much on faith.

Edit: ^^^^ I dunno how you could take that picture and not see how cute you were.

I'm the same way, apparently. I think I'm nothing to look at at all. But I posted my pic here and people say I'm cute. I guess my self-confidence issues won't let me think positively about myself. But thanks in part to the support here, I'm slowly turning it around. <3

(Also, I agree: Masquerade is very cute :))

Also! I forgot to tell you folks that I almost broke my jaw on Friday! I was curling (part of keeping fit). While I was sweeping, I was being goofy and started singing to my friend. Almost immediately I slipped and fell jaw-first onto the ice.

The person I was sweeping for wasn't even out of the hack yet, and the skip said she could (very clearly) hear my jaw smack the ice around 120 feet away.

In situations like that, I like to say I hurt my pride more than anything -- but it hurt *a lot*!

Grizzo

Thanks for the info Grizzy, that's basically exactly what I wanted to hear!

You're welcome! Give me your feedback once you started playing it! Though there's a lot to do in this game so you might not be able to put it down soon... :D

I know, that's why I'm sad that not enough people have Halloween avatars.

It's hard to get in the Halloween spirit when no one around you celebrates it (it's not that popular in Europe), but I still pimped my avatar for the occasion, even though it kinda looks like an orange peel.

Caladrius

I think there's both philosophical and religious 'Buddhisms' and even the philosophical kind has a lot of doctrines that are provisionally adopted (regarding rebirth, the six realms, karma, etc, for example), which feels a lot like religion. I think a lot of religions are basically systems of spiritual practices, soteriological doctrines, and moral trainings where you provisionally adopt certain viewpoints (rebirth, for example) with the expectation that it will pay off down the line through the self-transformational process. I think a lot of that stuff (belief in God, rebirth, whatever) is like that, adopting it is actually rational in the sense that it's a part of testing or examining the terms and processes of the given system to see if it does what it's supposed to. It's not really about dismissing critical thinking and believing everything you're told, but following the recipe and seeing for yourself if you end up with the kind of thing you're promised afterwards. Though I'll say that any that promise the goods after death only are probably fucked and if freedom can't be gained in this life (never mind if you seek it or not, but it has to be an option), that seems to bank way too much on faith.

I knew there was at least some metaphysics involved , but I wasn't sure how important it is to the whole shebang.

And yours is a rather refreshing perspective. I was raised in a Christian family that barely understands its own faith and why they follow it, so most of my experience with religion is incredibly shallow (and even now spiritual experience is completely foreign to me.)

It's hard to get in the Halloween spirit when no one around you celebrates it (it's not that popular in Europe), but I still pimped my avatar for the occasion, even though it kinda looks like an orange peel.

Don't worry, I don't even celebrate it

I just want to creep people out.

fix me up with something halloweeny then :mad:

There's like 12 million times more she-fit trainer art so you'll have to settle for this: http://blueamnesiac.deviantart.com/art/Wii-Fit-Trainer-Kirby-386828814

Kevyt

The_Cock_by_jamillegraves.png

I thought you guys in here might appreciate this kind of art.

It has a nice tone that fits well with the mood and the artists intention. However, I think it could have been better. For example, the cock could have been placed more elagantly while highlighting its majesty. Take this picture for example:

Notice how the cock is facing to the right. In addition, the colors and the overall vibrancy of the picture highlight the cock's beautiful and colorful feathers while centering the viewer's attention too. Oh yeah, and the human would have looked better if it was done in full color instead of grey-ish or white and black.

B-Dex

Lord. The hottest guy came into my work today. Tight jeans with a bubble butt. Looked like Conroy from Sleeping Dogs but a bit more buff. I had to excuse myself from the floor for a minute.

Rayis

I'm available for anyone who's horny *wink* *wink*

I hope I don't get in trouble for offering my dehornifying services

Grizzo

I'm available for anyone who's horny *wink* *wink*

I hope I don't get in trouble for offering my dehornifying services

I just want to say that I really like that sort of alternate costumes for Jigglypuff you're using as your avatar!

The usual diet racist fuckery.
---
In other news:

Jesus Christ those motherfucking thighs.

I know, I'm so psyched! So getting into Halloween this year. Already have BeetleJuice, Corpse Bride, Nightmare Before Christmas and Hocus Pocus DVR-ed, Playing Luigi's Mansion as a cute "scary" game, and trying to put together another costume for Halloween weekend. :D

My only conundrum, friends are going to a house party. Probably gonna be only straight guys because I've NEVER met another gay dude through friends and social circles. Kinda wanna do WeHo instead but I feel bad bailing...

Decisions, decisions :/

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Grindr works even better than a cold shower, I find.

a lot of the time, yeah :/

Sure, you can be anything, even doctrines that are seemingly contradictory (in the case of Buddhism there being no absolute godhead), you can kind of just shift around frames of reference if you want and adopt a paradoxical vantage point if you're into that sort of thing. Or like some schools of Tibetan Buddhism have a concept called "Buddha nature" where the fundamental nature of everything is that it's all already enlightened and you could call that immanent/transcendent principle 'God' if you were so inclined since it seems to jive well with the whole Neo-Platonic conception of the Godhead which inspired the fuck out of a lot of Christianity iirc.

Actually come to think of it Gnostic Christianity is weirdly Buddhism-like in a lot of ways but I think that has more to do with like a Hermetic influence or something.

I actually think that Syncretism can be an excellent way of reinvigorating systems of spiritual or religious practice and philosophy but it requires a lot more work and literacy to understand what you're doing and not just create some ridiculous or impotent eclectic New-Age hodgepodge. But what I think is that with a lot of long-standing traditions a lot of stuff tends to get crystallized into a kind of formalism but when you're taking up spiritual practice in earnest you're always making it your own interpretive, living breathing thing which can be easier to remember if you're broadminded and experimental about it.

I see...

saw a lot of costumes at this festival. Lots of unicorns (all women) but only one fairy (a guy). And women going beyond the "standard" slutty costume and just straight up wearing clothes off a mannequin from victoria secret's

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
OT is so fucking stupid, goddamn i hate both Gaming side and OT so much. I'm glad community threads exist. I love you all tbh

There is stupid people everywhere, is a matter of filtering the idiots away from your view. Not that hard to add people on ignore list either when some spew some nasty ignorant shit.

Learn the art of Ignore List for a better life.

You should look more for Nvidia cards, GTX780 or something like that. As for the processor, i7 4770K (or 4770 if you don't overclock your CPU) should suffice. With that you are set for every (good) console port for this gen at least. There are a lot of already complete towers that feature these two parts, or similar.

OK, thanks~ They seem a bit pricey, but definitely worth it if they'll do me for the generation. I'll probably try to get them in time.

Of course I was referring to you and maxcriden.

Also ty4on is cute haha

Hell, everyone is cute here

Well, that I can certainly agree on~

SPESSMEHREN

Neo Member
So there's a guy I like, but I don't see him around often. On Faceook I see that one of my friends knows him well, but I haven't seen her in a while. What's the best way to go about this? Ask her over Facebook to help me out, maybe introduce me to him, or add him on Facebook directly (seems too direct for me).

He has an online dating profile but I don't have one and if I were to create one it'd probably suck.

I don't know what to do D:

scarlet

Met this Japanese guy while traveling, I got tipsy a lil bit, and I've never got tipsy before, let alone drunk. So it's kinda weird feelings for me, he helped me walk back to my place, and I got
hug

Dany

Banned
So there's a guy I like, but I don't see him around often. On Faceook I see that one of my friends knows him well, but I haven't seen her in a while. What's the best way to go about this? Ask her over Facebook to help me out, maybe introduce me to him, or add him on Facebook directly (seems too direct for me).

He has an online dating profile but I don't have one and if I were to create one it'd probably suck.

I don't know what to do D:

Ask her if she knows if he's single or dating. Thats it. Then broach with him that you two have a mutual friend. And just see where it goes :)

Met this Japanese guy while traveling, I got tipsy a lil bit, and I've never got tipsy before, let alone drunk. So it's kinda weird feelings for me, he helped me walk back to my place, and I got
hug

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom