• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayons

Banned
I don't mind spiritual tattoos. I envy people who have faith. I just think his white Jesus face with piercing blue eyes south of a random Chinese character and something else hiding under his waistband - all make for a bad combo.

its not a random chinese character, it means god

still an awful tattoo tho

LGBTQIA Thread |OT6| Less scary than AnimeGAF

Lol. It's true.

Yeah, there's a lot of anime fans. I love anime too, I lurk there but don't post. There's a lot of places in Gaf that I just lurk. But yeah AnimeGaf are impressively massive.

Tbh that's not the only reason they scare me. I like anime too, though.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT6| Shoving things down your throat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I really like this one.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT6| Shoving things down your throat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Barack-Obama-Saying-It-is-Law.gif

I recently came out to the rest of my friends and family on Facebook.

The LGBT group I'm in for graduate school really helped me become more comfortable about myself, and there was an outside factor that also influenced my decision (which I won't get into since it is only tangentially relevant), so it was pretty easy to do so.

Feels good. =)

Mr. F

Banned

The LGBT group I'm in for graduate school really helped me become more comfortable about myself, and there was an outside factor that also influenced my decision (which I won't get into since it is only tangentially relevant), so it was pretty easy to do so.

Feels good. =)

Congratulations!

i know this type of cream filled is bad for you but. fuck me.

oreo-red-velvet-header.png

OREORedVelvetRope.com

Miiight have to try that. They've really been going hog wild on the special flavours over the last few years. I think gingerbread might still be my favourite. <3

Yeah one happened last year in Florida.

ANd chicago two years ago.

Oh man, we should do more!

Just outta curiosity who'd be interested in & capable of showing up if we had one in southern California? (Sorry I know this is totally not inclusive to everyone on here. I wish we had teleporters or some shit so that everyone in the community could be involved. :/ )

I've totally resisted any temptation to listen to anything off it so far. Gonna go in blind and gorge on it all.

Kevyt

Feels good. =)

That's awesome! It's a burden off your shoulders. Now go out there and be fabulous! :)

DOWN

Banned
its not a random chinese character, it means god

still an awful tattoo tho
I meant aesthetically, it is paired with a white Jesus and is placed alone on his bicep,. Didn't mean it had no selected meaning.

Though now it has me thinking about why so many westerners get Chinese character tattoos when they themselves don't have a relationship to the culture.

DOWN

Banned
Awesome! Looking at his, err, timepiece, it's apparently sometime between 10 and 11 o'clock..

Meanwhile, Jesus is sitting there right next to it, quietly singing a Violent Femmes song:
Don't shoot shoot shoot that thing at me
Don't shoot shoot shoot that thing at me
You know, you've got my sympathy
But don't shoot shoot shoot that thing at me..

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e...eresting/c1c6ccee6222ede0ee1aaae0d3fd873e.jpg <<NSFW? Who knows? :)

I just noticed they offer to print this on Holiday cards haha
qWAeugs.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom