• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the title suggestion by Dyslexic Alucard.

Awwwh, thanks! <3

You should join us in Skype, BTW. ^_^
For those curious:
LGBTQIA Thread |OT6| We're takin' over -- first the alphabet, then the world!

Top o' the page to ya!

371eb6f6a5a5027e0c391ca9feb37dd1.jpg

tumblr_lzarvuEq391r495dlo1_500.gif

tumblr_mcca0p1XTS1r81wtbo1_500.gif

tumblr_n0snkhugGU1slclp6o1_400.gif

Can you tell I'm all about the face/look? XD

That dude in tight jeans posted a few pages back also has great pecs. and arms. and everything

I want to touch him. <3
Apparently he's Greek, a geek (hehe) and his name is Steve Raider.
Thanks. I did a little searching before but only got his first name. You saved me the trouble!

red13th

the guy actually created a Facebook fanpage for his original Street Fighter character. I might have developed a new fetish for hot nerdy Greek gogo dancers.
brb flying to Greece, is gay marriage legal there yet?

HOURS LEFT he's mine I call dibs! I'm already planning our wedding.

Cuddler

Since you guys are experts, I have a question, what do people expect when someone is versatile? I mean, if someone is versatile does it means that he wants to be both bottom and top in the same relationship without fixed roles or does it means that he can be top or bottom for the rest of his life depending on the role of the partner?

Since you guys are experts, I have a question, what do people expect when someone is versatile? I mean, if someone is versatile does it means that he wants to be both bottom and top in the same relationship without fixed roles or does it means that he can be top or bottom for the rest of his life depending on the role of the partner?

Closeted bottom.

LOL jk. I think it means they enjoy both equally and would thus like to do both in any relationship that they're in. But some enjoy topping for certain types of guys and bottoming for other types, so I guess it depends on the person. This is all just from experience btw since I'm not vers, so I may be wrong.
How can you say that and not link it? Sharing is caring.

;)
:3

I'd consider myself versatile so I'll comment on my own experience. It simply means I'm happy to be either top or bottom. If my partner wants to switch things up without any defined roles, great even better as it's a chance to get more different experiences, but if he is only comfortable in one position I'm perfectly fine with it for an extended period (although I would hope that, once every now and then, rarely, he would be willing to switch things up, but if he's totally against the idea no problem). I do have a slight preference towards bottoming, if I can (short answer: I've found it painful occasionally so I can be hesitant, whereas topping is 'easier' for me I suppose in that I've don't get any ever so it's more reliable for me), but I'm happy with either so long as my partner is happy themself.

EDIT: Although, being quite short, most people in most cases seem to assume I'm a bottom (an issue obviously if I'm interested in somebody who is a bottom themself), which I don't have an issue with even if it's not really the case.

Ty4on

Hey. Posting on my kindle from my bro's place. Which is new for me and my typing is a lot slower than normal.
Does it flash the screen a lot?
I think the newer ones flash less, but I always found kindle browsing to be hilarious looking with the screen flashing ever time you scrolled.

HylianTom

Banned
Make it into a vacation yo. Kindle like there's no tomorrow.

I want Mode 7 zoomin' floppy, knee-slappin' bell-endy goodness.

(And I'd probably order that other pic as my family's Christmas cards. To be sent to a select group of folks. My sis would get a kick out of it.)

Cuddler

Closeted bottom.

LOL jk. I think it means they enjoy both equally and would thus like to do both in any relationship that they're in. But some enjoy topping for certain types of guys and bottoming for other types, so I guess it depends on the person. This is all just from experience btw since I'm not vers, so I may be wrong.

I'd consider myself versatile so I'll comment on my own experience. It simply means I'm happy to be either top or bottom. If my partner wants to switch things up without any defined roles, great even better as it's a chance to get more different experiences, but if he is only comfortable in one position I'm perfectly fine with it for an extended period (although I would hope that, once every now and then, rarely, he would be willing to switch things up, but if he's totally against the idea no problem). I do have a slight preference towards bottoming, if I can (short answer: I've found it painful occasionally so I can be hesitant, whereas topping is 'easier' for me I suppose in that I've don't get any ever so it's more reliable for me), but I'm happy with either so long as my partner is happy themself.

EDIT: Although, being quite short, most people in most cases seem to assume I'm a bottom (an issue obviously if I'm interested in somebody who is a bottom themself), which I don't have an issue with even if it's not really the case.
Thank you for the answers! In my mind while choosing versatile, I though I would be able to do everything without fixed roles but I now understand that it means that you can be both top and bottom with fixed roles. At the end it's probably not that important but they should create a fourth role called volatile or something similar, lol.

mantidor

I'm bitter tbh
I think Friends of Dorothy was the best OT title who came up with that

I feel somewhat responsible for that &#128522;, ( I challenged gay-gaf to come up with something not body type or sex related, and it was brilliant!, thanks to Sai kun &#128522;)

Guys... I need some advice... Games, or no games? My 33 years of life, and 3 sexually active (I know) have proven disastrous regarding being honest and blunt with people, I do lack social skills, of course, but I'm still not willing to give up, you know, being direct! But it seems it doesn't work, and the fact you have to eventually lie drives me crazy, what are your thoughts? If you think something about someone, why not say it?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Sulzbach is also known as Mr. 21cm here in Brazil because of his leaked jerk off video.

it doesn't look 8 inches tho

Hey. Posting on my kindle from my bro's place. Which is new for me and my typing is a lot slower than normal.

you have a kindle?!

his name is Steve Raider.

some people are literally perfect

he is one of them

Since you guys are experts, I have a question, what do people expect when someone is versatile?

It can mean he is fine with being either a top or a bottom (whichever one the other guy isn't) in a relationship or it can mean he wants to be both. I prefer pairings where we're both versatile since I like to do both. I don't think I'd be down if a guy wanted me to only be the top (or bottom) for the duration of our relationship.

it doesn't look 8 inches tho

you have a kindle?!

some people are literally perfect

he is one of them

It can mean he is fine with being either a top or a bottom (whichever one the other guy isn't) in a relationship or it can mean he wants to be both. I prefer pairings where we're both versatile since I like to do both. I don't think I'd be down if a guy wanted me to only be the top (or bottom) for the duration of our relationship.

Yeah. My dad got a new one a year or two back and gave me his old one. I rarely use it but decided to bring it with me at my bro's house.

Cuddler

I feel exactly the same, the only way I could understand that is if there are "technical difficulties".
Hell yes. Flip-floppin' effin' is effin' FUN.
Well, I think we found the official name for the fourth role, lol.

Meicyn

Gold Member
I feel somewhat responsible for that &#128522;, ( I challenged gay-gaf to come up with something not body type or sex related, and it was brilliant!, thanks to Sai kun &#128522;)

Guys... I need some advice... Games, or no games? My 33 years of life, and 3 sexually active (I know) have proven disastrous regarding being honest and blunt with people, I do lack social skills, of course, but I'm still not willing to give up, you know, being direct! But it seems it doesn't work, and the fact you have to eventually lie drives me crazy, what are your thoughts? If you think something about someone, why not say it?
When interacting with people, sometimes the content of the message holds less weight than how it's delivered. For example, I have supervised numerous folks. Some of them have made some very stupid decisions. It's important to be honest, but at the same time, I have to ensure that they stay motivated to work. This one person in particular did something incredibly dumb, and I could have gone with:

"You're an idiot."

But instead, I went with:

"I know you're better than that."

Both statements express disappointment, but the former does little more than insult the person while the latter leaves the door open to prove themselves to you, and that you still respect them as a human being.

Just some food for thought. I don't know you well enough to comment directly on how you're communicating with folks, so I'm just kinda throwing something out there. If you're being tactful but honest and people have issues with it, then that's on them.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Yeah. My dad got a new one a year or two back and gave me his old one. I rarely use it but decided to bring it with me at my bro's house.

Cool!

This State of the Union is/will be reportedly the first to include the words 'bisexual' and 'transgender'.

yassss

Hell yes. Flip-floppin' effin' is effin' FUN.

I feel exactly the same, the only way I could understand that is if there are "technical difficulties".

for sure, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom