• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA Thread |OT5| Can't even drink straight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berordn

So uhm... I've never posted in here but I've been lurking for like, forever. And now you're all posting a bunch of pics and I feel dirty for at least not coming out and saying hi so... hi gaygaf! I am one of you.

...but I think I might scuttle back into the shadows if you're all posting selfies.

If it's selfie time I might as well do what I'm famous for.. :S

pjsW81m.jpg

Kater

Banned
Oh selfie time?
Too many cute guys in here. Stahp.
Don't Stop. Never ever!
Nice!! A new thread!! So excited for a new chapter with all of you bb's <3333!!! Thank you guys so much for making GAF such an amazing experience for me thus far :D!
How was the trip, BB? :)

I have no selfies. No one will know what I look like! Mwuhaha!
Teasing us. Bet you look great. :/
;)

As always, quite delighted to see you~
I die inside when you smile to be honest, don't do this to someone as thirty as me :(

I never take selfies because one of my eyes is way fucking bigger than the other one fml

edit: bb slayed me lol
You look really good, YB. Don't put yourself down. ;)

Dead Man

I don't think I could ever grow a beard as magnificent as yours. I feel some hair here and there around my jawline but I'm generally not a very hairy person. Jealous!

Don't be, you have all your hair on top of your head, that makes me jealous lol :) And I'm sure you will get more facial hair with time.

I want your beard. Give it to me.

Only if you stop talking about wigs! ;) I am a sad but proud bald man.

Was just a joke. :)

Your beard looks really good. Seems like you are treating him well. :)
We have our disagreements but in general he treats me well so I keep him around. It's nice for warmth in winter too.

Thanks guys, so then why am I regularly stood up, rejected, ignored, and haven't been laid since June? Sigh.

Because people are shit, that's why. It's not your problem, that's for damn sure. A guy could look like Chris Evans and still get stoof up by plenty of people on dating sites and socially. Keep your anger focused externally where it belongs. You look awesome, and seem like a sweet guy, so don't be too hard on yourself, yeah? Hugs.

How was the trip, BB? :)

As always, quite delighted to see you~
I die inside when you smile to be honest, don't do this to someone as thirty as me :(

I'm still on the trip actually :) that selfie was taken in my hotel room. I come back home tomorrow night :) it's been so relaxing thank you for asking!! <3 ready to tackle my EP release with vigor :)!!

Aww... Wahh you're too sweet... :') <33 sometimes my smile can be weird LOL!!

We have a truly handsome group of guys in here.. Such beautiful people inside and out :') all of you guys.

Ties

Banned
You are cute as hell, man, you have no reason to worry there.

Thank you. You look extremely good, Ties. Really cute! :3
Thanks you guys!

Thanks guys, so then why am I regularly stood up, rejected, ignored, and haven't been laid since June? Sigh.
I went ahead and looked back to familiarize myself on your situation and I'm just going to echo what the majority of the posters said to you: don't let some flakes make your self-esteem deteriorate. There will always be other guys that will come along. Trust me, you're very handsome.

So uhm... I've never posted in here but I've been lurking for like, forever. And now you're all posting a bunch of pics and I feel dirty for at least not coming out and saying hi so... hi gaygaf! I am one of you.

...but I think I might scuttle back into the shadows if you're all posting selfies.

Hello there <3! There's no need to be shy. I hope you'll stick around and post a bit!! Thank you for saying hello!! Always nice to see a new avatar :)!

Welcome. You don't have to lurk just because of selfies.

Selfies are 4 nerds.

But I'm a nerd and don't post selfies.

Teasing us. Bet you look great. :/
;)

In my dreams maybe. But than in my dreams I'm ripped with a dick the size of a garden hose.

Ok, I'll spread my ugliness and my fat in this thread

Would you stop. You are not in any way fat.

B/W serfie:

Why are you taking selfies in mens room?

Great pics everyone! I might post a selfie when I get my blue highlights.

What branch of media technology are you going into?

I'm not sure yet, it's very broad for the first 2 years and you get to pick a branch in the 3rd year I believe. I'll have to get a taste of everything first before I can answer that. I'm scared I might hate all of it lol.

Welcome and don't lurk back into the shadows.

So jelly of your perfect teeth.

Ties

Banned
Not even, you look fine!

Don't tear yourself down like that!
I'm not sure yet, it's very broad for the first 2 years and you get to pick a branch in the 3rd year I believe. I'll have to get a taste of everything first before I can answer that. I'm scared I might hate all of it lol.
Have you played with any code before? The field looks to be very broad in what you should choose to major in depending on whether you're more design or programming oriented. It reminds me a lot of web design in that respect. While I can fulfill basic coding needs, I'm typically more of a design person haha. Hopefully you enjoy the field! If I could help you with any (remedial) programming language don't be afraid to send me a message.

Caladrius

GayGAF's looks are 100% Caladrius approved.

I'd be posting one myself actually, but I look terrible today.

Maybe tomorrow once I clean up.

Yo

Don't worry, it isn't an initiation requirement.

(I delete the image from my filehosting account a few hours after they're posted so it's harder to trace. I wouldn't do it otherwise.)

scarlet

I've been into "bara" for over a decade. In fact, a few of the older stories you might have were probably scanned by me. :)

Thank you!

I really need to buy this

Seems like it is. Judge away.

Hot!

Too damn cold here for that lol :)

But since it's selfie time, I might as well crosspost from beardGAF.

Moooooar :*

I want your beard. Give it to me.

His beard is mine

Shitty phone camera WELP. I generally don't take selfies, but listening to music heightens my self esteem a bit so I can't help it lol

Heeeeeyyy

Great pics everyone! I might post a selfie when I get my blue highlights.

So jelly of your perfect teeth.

Awww thanks mister <3 I'm quite anal about my teeth o__o! Although I've never had braces before :S and I have to get my wisdom teeth out eventually x_x

I can't wait to see these blue highlights! <3

Kater

Banned
Don't put yourself down, please. You have a sweet smile. A pair of pretty eyes. Cute nose.

We have our disagreements but in general he treats me well so I keep him around. It's nice for warmth in winter too.
Sounds like a nice fella. :D

Seriously now, you look good and your beard is great too. :)

B/N serfie:
Like your style plus you are cute too. :)

Meicyn

Gold Member
Holy crap, this thread moved quick. Since we're posting pictures of ourselves, I'll post Alex's favorite of me with my creeper smile:

vX1v1wS.png

daripad

Come back ¬¬ You don't have to do it, just come here and discuss something, we don't exclude anyone!

Would you stop. You are not in any way fat.

I took that selfie when I wasn't this fat tbh

Not even, you look fine!

Don't tear yourself down like that!

Thank you, is just that I get to minimize my looks when I see such beautiful people here, is intimidating :S

Ties

Banned
Thank you, is just that I get to minimize my looks when I see such beautiful people here, is intimidating :S
I've struggled with self-esteem issues for a majority of my life. I still can't look in the mirror myself when I'm getting ready during the morning or when I wash my hands in the restroom. I constantly have to look down or the rest of my day would be ruined. It's an uphill battle for sure. And I still have some stuff that I need to figure out for myself.

I find it helpful when you ask other people how they view you. We are our biggest critics from what I've experienced, and sometimes what you see is not how other people view you. And from me to you, you look great. Just keep telling yourself about the features of yourself you like, and it'll help in the long run.

Kater

Banned
I'm still on the trip actually :) that selfie was taken in my hotel room. I come back home tomorrow night :) it's been so relaxing thank you for asking!! <3 ready to tackle my EP release with vigor :)!!

Aww... Wahh you're too sweet... :') <33 sometimes my smile can be weird LOL!!

We have a truly handsome group of guys in here.. Such beautiful people inside and out :') all of you guys.
Good to hear! Hope you and the other people with you have fun. Really hyped for your EP, do you know when you will release it? Or is that managed by someone else (Label?) :)

Damn, I'm not even top 30? I feel so cis.
Thanks for the laugh! :D

Awww thanks mister <3 I'm quite anal about my teeth o__o! Although I've never had braces before :S and I have to get my wisdom teeth out eventually x_x

I can't wait to see these blue highlights! <3

Are they giving you problems? I still have mine, I hope they don't start shit lol.

I'm anal about that as well, my mum never took me to the dentist while growing up, so I went through some nightmareish stuff, one root-canal, and loads of fillings. Never had braces either, but they're straight thankfully, just hate the colour of them. I'm thinking of getting those Crest strips everyone praises.

Because people are shit, that's why. It's not your problem, that's for damn sure. A guy could look like Chris Evans and still get stoof up by plenty of people on dating sites and socially. Keep your anger focused externally where it belongs. You look awesome, and seem like a sweet guy, so don't be too hard on yourself, yeah? Hugs.

I dunno...when it happens so often, and consistently? I mean where's there smoke as they say. There's gotta be something about me...something so hideous as to provoke such situations and responses or I'm some cases non responses. I dunno. I don't feel like high jacking the thread. Maybe I'll PM you.

Grizzo

This thread moves too fast!

Seems like it is. Judge away.

You look really great. Fit and I love your beard.

Your snapback is really nice. Serve style icon.

thanks! yeah it's my fav, it's the Looney Tunes one Lazy Oaf released a few months ago

3475586.jpg

by the way, you look nice. I don't really hang out in PopGAF anymore so it's nice to have another pop lover in this thread!

You two are such Cuties <3

Love your pants Grizzo, they look really good on you! :)

Thanks Mister Cat! Is that a dimple on your right cheek? Cute as hell.

those shoes are nice *.*

Adidas Pro Conference Hi! I feel like these will never go out of style

Oh selfie time?

Looking damn fine as usual, Alrus

Your smile is really cute BB!

I never take selfies because one of my eyes is way fucking bigger than the other one fml

Don't worry we all have an eye bigger than the other, or a boobs hanging lower (for girls), or a testicle hanging lower than the other (for boys) and all that stuff. I feel like symmetry doesn't really exist when it comes to human body. Plus we totally don't notice it from your picture :)

Your job sounds fun! And 90's music is totes the best ever.

I know right? Haha people like to hate on this decade but it was a really fun one imo. Well... there were bad things too, I'm not gonna lie. But overall, I enjoy it for what it was. Plus the early 2000s weren't that great either.

Ties

Banned
Heeeeeyyy
Hello!

Don't be, you have all your hair on top of your head, that makes me jealous lol :) And I'm sure you will get more facial hair with time.
I honestly considered taking hormones for some stubble. I'm out to get that premium Zayn Malik look.

thanks! yeah it's my fav, it's the Looney Tunes one Lazy Oaf released a few months ago

3475586.jpg

by the way, you look nice. I don't really hang out in PopGAF anymore so it's nice to have another pop lover in this thread!
That's hype as hell.
The colors makes the pattern very interesting to look at.

And yeah, I don't visit PopGAF anymore either. The pop scene is dead right now outside of like 2 or 3 artists so I'm no longer bothered to visit. And thanks, really appreciate it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom