• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games - Putting digital games into your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't know if I should go for all 4 releases this time... That's gonna be €100 incl. shipping :/. I would really love to have a complete LRG collection (I have every release so far), especially because they're numbered, but there are just way too many releases now to make it financially feasible :p

I wish LRG would number their games by title and not by separate release. So the PS4 and Vita version of the same game would be the same number. Then I'd just get each game on my preferred platform and still have a complete LRG collection. But that's just wishful thinking on my part and I respect their choice :)

edit: I would really appreciate it though if LRG would regularly update their "Upcoming releases" page. I have to constantly check this thread or their social media to keep up to date with which games have been announced, which I simply don't always have the time for. I used to check the OP of this thread but I know that Shantae was recently announced and it's not there nor on the LRG Upcoming Releases page.

LRG's releases are separatedly numbered per platform on the spine, so there's that.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Well, I'm ready to go here, at least. These have ab it of a bigger print, so I wonder how things will go today? I'm guessing both will be sold by within around 24 hours. A lot of videos on Youtube have been popping up with more mainstream appeal, so I guess we'll see!

U2NUMB

Well I am ready.. gonna buy all 4 but like others have said.. first time that I have actually considered letting these go.. $100 plus shipping is gonna hurt right now

Semoreh

Well, I'm ready to go here, at least. These have ab it of a bigger print, so I wonder how things will go today? I'm guessing both will be sold by within around 24 hours. A lot of videos on Youtube have been popping up with more mainstream appeal, so I guess we'll see!

Yeah it will be very interesting to see how it turns out. There are some who abandoned the idea of getting a full collection. But at the same time there are probably new customers.

We'll see :)

dallow_bg

nods at old men
And this begins my new trend of skipping PS4 releases. Only going Vita today. Way too much stuff coming this month and I'm buying PSVR.

It's interesting how many of us have gone this way starting this run.

I wish LRG would number their games by title and not by separate release. So the PS4 and Vita version of the same game would be the same number. Then I'd just get each game on my preferred platform and still have a complete LRG collection. But that's just wishful thinking on my part and I respect their choice :)

edit: I would really appreciate it though if LRG would regularly update their "Upcoming releases" page. I have to constantly check this thread or their social media to keep up to date with which games have been announced, which I simply don't always have the time for. I used to check the OP of this thread but I know that Shantae was recently announced and it's not there nor on the LRG Upcoming Releases page.

And that's my bad, I need to update the OP again. I was all caught up for a while until Thomas and Shantae.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah it will be very interesting to see how it turns out. There are some who abandoned the idea of getting a full collection. But at the same time there are probably new customers.

We'll see :)

Yeah lots of the full collectors have been changing their minds lately. It IS a pricey task, but should be considered just to prob pick out favorite titles, given the increase of volume lately. I only ever planned to get the ones I really liked (mainly the Japanese titles and such) and only just hoped in the game last month.

Well, let's go!!

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Wow super fast! Got my two OWH! At least this time there was no turning off the pages prior thingie.

Now to see how long they will all last.

zulux21

and my first LRG is ordered.

looking forward to the next japanese game as those will be the vast majority of the ones I buy.

Christian

Got Mystery Chronicle for Vita. Asked about that one in the Vita thread months ago. Can't believe it actually came out here. So very happy and excited.

Semoreh

Got 7 games instead of 8 (had to scale down a little because it didn't fit my budget ^^) but everything went smoothly and I can confirm 7 games is still $22 shipping !

Good luck to everybody

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Next up will I guess be The Silver Case for me, and then to wait for the other titles (Salt and Santuary, Fault, and Narcissu).

Got all of them, no issues at all. I hope we don´t keep getting this many releases at once, it´s hard to manage with other expenses I gotta deal with.

kubus

Ordered all four... and with a shipping box this time because I'm getting tired of crushed boxes in the mail :p. But the shipping costs were now $22 instead of the usual $15... ;_;

After reading everyone else's posts, I've decided this is the last time I'm buying every release. From now on I'm only buying the games I'm interested in, on my preferred platform. (I think... I'm not sure if I'm strong enough, lol)

LRG's releases are separatedly numbered per platform on the spine, so there's that.
It's not the same! :p

And that's my bad, I need to update the OP again. I was all caught up for a while until Thomas and Shantae.
Oh don't feel bad, I didn't mean to criticize you! Thanks for all the work you're putting in the OP :).

Jimm

After posting saying I was going to skip Thomas I got a bonus from work and thought "fuck it". Both on Vita! Haha

Damn, all these Vita love makes me feel guilty...got a OLED sitting in my desk drawer collecting dust....all my LRG purchase been for PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom