• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games - Putting digital games into your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

LQX

Ugh, I accidentally ordered two copies of the PS4 version. Is it safe to cancel without compromising order?

Thanks, YianGaruga

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
As a west coaster, I'm heading back to bed for a bit. I'll be back on later to check out the progress on sales 'n stuff.

Add me to the list of someone who decided not to try and get everything.

I actually was never really trying, but entertained the idea of getting a full Vita collection. However, I didn't know about LRG until after Saturday Morning RPG came out, so I missed out on the first two. Breach & Clear is just too expensive at this point.

I've gotten every Vita release since, but decided to skip Thomas Was Alone today. I've just bought way too much stuff this month. I have access to Thomas Was Alone through PS+, so I can play it that way. I might end up selling some of my LRG collection. There were a couple that I wasn't that excited about, but bought them anyway because of the possibility of having a full Vita collection.

As I've been typing this out, I really, really want to go back and get Thomas Was Alone! Is this what it feels like going through withdrawals? It's the same feeling I have when I'm trying to quit smoking and I'm on day two or three!

emb

I've usually been going PS4. Went all Vita today. Was worried I'd be too slow, but it seems like both games are at pretty much the right print size. Inventory went low quick, but didn't insta-sell out. Thankfully I snagged both.

LQX

WTF. Ugh....I did not know Thomas Was alone was also on sale today.

GRRRRRRR!

Weren't the dates on these different?

Semoreh

As I've been typing this out, I really, really want to go back and get Thomas Was Alone! Is this what it feels like going through withdrawals? It's the same feeling I have when I'm trying to quit smoking and I'm on day two or three!

It really sounds like withdrawal, except I think you'll accept it faster than you'd accept quitting smoking :)

Clive

It hurt the wallet a bit but I got all four. I've been torn on Thomas Was Alone PS4 but I decided to get it anyway.

Got 2 copies of Thomas on Vita. :)

Also my first order from LRG. My friend in the US wasnt replying so just ordered and paid from India and shipped to him lol.

Add me to the list of someone who decided not to try and get everything.

I actually was never really trying, but entertained the idea of getting a full Vita collection. However, I didn't know about LRG until after Saturday Morning RPG came out, so I missed out on the first two. Breach & Clear is just too expensive at this point.

I've gotten every Vita release since, but decided to skip Thomas Was Alone today. I've just bought way too much stuff this month. I have access to Thomas Was Alone through PS+, so I can play it that way. I might end up selling some of my LRG collection. There were a couple that I wasn't that excited about, but bought them anyway because of the possibility of having a full Vita collection.

I'm super glad I'm only picking up ones I really want. I used to have that OCD and almost had a whole PS2 collection at one point...

Semoreh

That's funny : TWA is selling faster than OWH, despite my feeling OWH had a "louder" support, at least in this thread.
It's just like what happened with Söldner : everything seemed quiet, but thousands of people were actually waiting to snag one.

evanc

Neo Member
Happy to get both on PS4. I'm wondering if stock for both of these will last into tomorrow since they seem a little larger print run wise. Hopefully around 4-5k becomes the standard, makes it less stressful and I think will assure they still sell out eventually.

Very excited for Shantae next month!

Drago

Haven't picked up a LRG since Breach & Clear a little less than a year ago (time flies...) but I got both the Vita titles today. Yay! Especially excited to try out One Way Heroics.

Kinda wish I kept more up to date with these cause I missed a couple games I would've bought but it's no big deal I suppose. Is there an ETA for the Volume release? Definitely don't want to miss that one.

Also I decided to take a chance again and didn't chooose a shipping box this time.

I hope now that it's in house again they'll take care about packing them safely.

oggob

Thomas Was Alone (Vita/PS4)
Mystery Chronicle One Way Heroics (Vita)
Obtained...

Going to pass on Shantae in the future...

Looks like OWH on PS4 might be a slow crawl today and TWA seems to be going a touch faster, a touch unexpected as there seemed to be alot of people not as keen since it's a love/hate type of game.

Haven't picked up a LRG since Breach & Clear a little less than a year ago (time flies...) but I got both the Vita titles today. Yay! Especially excited to try out One Way Heroics.

Kinda wish I kept more up to date with these cause I missed a couple games I would've bought but it's no big deal I suppose. Is there an ETA for the Volume release? Definitely don't want to miss that one.

It's in October along with another unknown Vita title

In fact I take it back, this stock is lasting longer, all games still available. Very low stock for most of them though. This is about the levels it should be I'm guessing!

Interesting to see how the second batch goes, maybe they'll last longer this time around.

That's funny : TWA is selling faster than OWH, despite my feeling OWH had a "louder" support, at least in this thread.
It's just like what happened with Söldner : everything seemed quiet, but thousands of people were actually waiting to snag one.

Yeah, I find that interesting as well. What are the print runs for both Vita games? I guess TWA gets the smaller print run so that probably contributed to it a bit.

Semoreh

Yeah, I find that interesting as well. What are the print runs for both Vita games? I guess TWA gets the smaller print run so that probably contributed to it a bit.

Right ! Thomas Was Alone is only 4000 copies strong, whereas OWH is 5000. I forgot.
Still interesting that TWA had so much silent support :)

I don't think people were necessarily quiet about it. I'm assuming the upcoming release may have even been discussed quite a bit on forums that are focused on shoot 'em ups actually. Just not that much on here perhaps.

dgco86

Got one of everything today. Sadly I bought the soundtrack separately since I didn't think it would be available at 10, which means I ended up paying double shipping.

Oh well, I'm just glad I managed to get them all while I was stuck at a work event.

Semoreh

I don't think people were necessarily quiet about it. I'm assuming the upcoming release may have even been discussed quite a bit on forums that are focused on shoot 'em ups actually. Just not that much on here perhaps.

Maybe. I'm talking from this thread's point of view only :)

Edit : OWH last 25%

Saoshyant

I was only going to buy the two games, but ended up getting the soundtrack and a protective case for it, too. Way overboard. God help me if I get screwed up by customs.

I am one of the few people who actually really liked TWA, had it digital on both PC and Playstation platforms, and relistening to its soundtrack today changed my mind about the amount of things I was gonna order.

Both Vita games gone; both PS4 games less than 25% but still in stock.

Is it me, or has the stock tracker been much, much more accurate this time around?

Saoshyant

There's 795 left for One Way Heroics (PS4) and 468 for Thomas (PS4). I imagine it will go rather slow on the encore later today.

Clive

I am one of the few people who actually really liked TWA.

Thomas Was Alone is an award-winning, critically acclaimed game with "Overwhelmingly Positive" (95% of 6.5k) user reviews on Steam. I can assure you that you are not alone. It just has loud haters.

Saoshyant

Thomas Was Alone is an award-winning, critically acclaimed game with "Overwhelmingly Positive" (95% of 6.5k) user reviews on Steam. I can assure you that you are not alone. It just has loud haters.

Well, I guess the echo chamber of the Internet does warp my perception of things.

I managed to secure my copy of OWH just now. I forgot what day it was!

You can sign up to get an email about this stuff from the LRG store.

Semoreh

Anyone can check by adding a high number when you're simulating an order and the website will tell you how many copies are left in stock.

Didn't know that was how you were doing it !
World looks a little less magical now :(

EDIT :
- 598 OWH PS4 left
- 315 TWA PS4 left
(thanks for the tip ^^)
At this rate, TWA will be available 2 more hours and OWH 3.

blacksark

Got the 4 releases today, hurts much more than many times,having to pay 122$ specially when I'm not interested in thomas was alone... but here I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom