• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lindsay Lohan is sure looking good again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindsay_lohan_6.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LCfiner

DeathNote said:
23:
http://i38.tinypic.com/2mycitx.jpg[/MG]
[IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/qns9xv.jpg[/MG]

[B]18:[/B]
[IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/168zbzt.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]

keep going…

Asshole Response: "This is not 4Chan nor is it WWTDD".
Less-Asshole Response: "Jesus she looks turrible. Turrible".

Take your pick.

bengraven

There goes one of the most beautiful women in the world. The most sexually arousing girl next door type, Mary Jane Watson come to life, that every man dreamed of, even secretly when she was 17 and suddenly became famous, for a few years during the early "00's".

And look what the FUCK happened to her.

What a fucking waste to the world's nicest looking tits.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
You guys are idiots if you're comparing a PHOTOSHOP that erases all imperfections to a full flash in the face shot while blinking.

Get off your judgmental horse, she looks on the slightly anorexic side, thats about it.

bengraven

Raging Spaniard said:
You guys are idiots if you're comparing a PHOTOSHOP that erases all imperfections to a full flash in the face shot while blinking.

Get off your judgmental horse, she looks on the slightly anorexic side, thats about it.

...slightly?

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Raging Spaniard said:

I agree to an extent

erdc79.jpg
but god damn bro, god damn.

But bad shots REALLY look bad on her man lol.

She may as well be 40+ on this picture son, and I'm not kidding.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Raging Spaniard said:

get of your high horse
2mycitx.jpg

23:

vs 18(mean girls premier photo unphotoshopped):
beeank.jpg

coke has dramatically aged her skin and weight. no more boobs.

Billen

Banned
I never liked anything about her, but holy fucking midgets-on-a-stick how she has completely wrecked herself.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Deathnote nice picture... look how good she looks even with that in your face picture @ younger age and pre coke.. ugh this is depressing lol.

swinney84nashville

MK & A ^

1022_katie_holmes_sheer_00.0.0.0x0.432x325.jpeg

Katie Holmes ^ looking good

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
DeathNote said:
coke has dramatically aged her skin and weight. no more boobs.

She doesnt have a tan, there goes the skin color ... before she looked like she lived at a tanning booth. She lost some (most) boobage sure, hence the anorexic comment. You could make most celebrities look like that with bad lighting and picking the most unfortunate photos of the lot. Nevermind the very high probability that these photos are Photoshopped to make her look even worse, crazy I know.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Raging Spaniard said:
She doesnt have a tan, there goes the skin color ... before she looked like she lived at a tanning booth. She lost some boobage sure, hence the anorexic comment. You could make most celebrities look like that with bad lighting and picking the most unfortunate photos of the lot. Nevermind the very high probability that these photos are Photoshopped to make her look even worse, crazy I know.
Who are you trying to convince? Us or yourself?

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Raging Spaniard said:
She doesnt have a tan, there goes the skin color ... before she looked like she lived at a tanning booth. She lost some (most) boobage sure, hence the anorexic comment. You could make most celebrities look like that with bad lighting and picking the most unfortunate photos of the lot. Nevermind the very high probability that these photos are Photoshopped to make her look even worse, crazy I know.
shut up. she is known to do coke.

go look at coke before and after shots. im having trouble finding some.. but they exist. my ex has noticeable changes in appearance after cocaine use.

aged skin has nothing to do with color.

it's not a damn conspiracy.

Dedalus

Its so easy to post unflattering pics. Find some that aren't left-over frames from a shoot, and then we'll talk.

Kastro

Banned
seriously I dont even want to hate on her I just feel bad for her.

She needs help but nobody is stepping in to give her an intervention.

Raging Spaniard

SapientWolf said:
Who are you trying to convince? Us or yourself?

Clearly people lol'ing at celebrities in bad times are doing nothing wrong.

Dedalus said:
Its so easy to post unflattering pics. Find some that aren't left-over frames from a shoot, and then we'll talk.

exactly.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Raging Spaniard said:

exactly.
there are already some pictures that i posted in the thread that aren't "unflattering" that you just replied to so shut up with your exactly.

all you're trying to do is add credibility to your dumb opinion. blatantly ignoring the normal pictures on the same day.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Raging Spaniard said:

exactly.

:lol Uh, no one is forcing coke up her nose. She was known for her hotness, and now she looks like Gollum. Of course people are going to talk.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Dedalus said:
All aboard the denial train. Next stop is Ignorantblissville.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
DeathNote said:
shut up. she is known to do coke.

go look at coke before and after shots:
f4e2rc.jpg

aged skin has nothing to do with color.

it's not a damn conspiracy.
are you posting crystal meth pics and passing it off as coke before after shots?

Why do you hate coke so much you monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom