• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Little Big Planet Pre-Order Bonuses (By the gods, what have I become)

RevDM

Banned
Dante said:
Amazing!

The fact that they are pushing Nariko, with no sequel in the works makes me wonder if she'll make a cameo in GOW3 :D

aw man, I hope not. Kratos is way too bad ass for help haha:lol

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Have the devs said anything about other regions AUS yet or what? i dont want another big fuck over thing like with MGS4 where EB completely fucked over everyone who wanted the LE except maybe a small few.

Evander

"industry expert"
andydumi said:
Just went to EB and preordered and got the card for Kratos. Last one.
Then went to gamecrazy and they said they dont have the sacks, and they probably won't get them until the game comes in (pick up both at once). So preordering from there means you have to get it there to get the sack. So I preordered anyway.

I've put in enough time at EB/GS that I do not trust any company that says that you get the item with the game unless they are physically packaged together.

GQman2121

Banned
Evander said:
I've put in enough time at EB/GS that I do not trust any company that says that you get the item with the game unless they are physically packaged together.

Word.

It technically isn't a pre-order deal then either IMO; it's more of a gift that piggy backs off of the sale of the game.

maxax

I'm thinking of ordering it from the US, so if anyone has a spare code for one of the two costumes, it would be much appreciated. (Nariko definitely more, though. :])

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Farnack said:
I lost mine too.

~wink~

Kidding, I don't deserve one... unless someone is charitable. ;_;

Did they say anything about Canadian Nariko yet?
I will swing by and see if I can get more.

I would like preorder goodies as well! :(
Sadly, Canada is only getting 2 items i.e. Kratos and Nariko.

Anyone has spare codes for Kratos/Nariko cause i want to preorder the game from States... :/

I preordered at GameStop just cause it's right next to where I work but I didn't get my code then. I hope they have them when I pick it up. I didn't ask about it cause I had already spent like 15 minutes behind two people doing used game, console shit.

Evander

"industry expert"
I've got a spare kratos, but I'm saving it to trade for a pouch.

Anyone who can get me a pouch is quite welcome to it, though.

Evander

"industry expert"
JPBrowncoat said:
I preordered at GameStop just cause it's right next to where I work but I didn't get my code then. I hope they have them when I pick it up. I didn't ask about it cause I had already spent like 15 minutes behind two people doing used game, console shit.

go back in and ask before it comes out, and they give away all the extras to walk-ins

GQman2121

Banned
Shadow780 said:
Did Circuit City start getting those sticker books yet?

It looks like it's going to be the same deal as Game Crazy. The books are not going to be in store until the game is released.

They may advertise the sticker book in their weekly Sunday ad, but that doesn't mean they'll actually show up before release.

I would eternally love anyone who gave me a Kratos DLC code! I can only get it at WalMart (long story short, I have $50 that I need to spend there, and if I cancel my order, then I lose it).

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Mod can hopefully fix the title to LittleBigPlanet. Ha! I just noticed there are 3 threads all on the front page now.

acevans2

I guess I'll throw it out there as well: I would love to get a code for Kratos or Nariko if someone ended up with a spare.

I don't have a Best Buy within a 45 minute drive of here, so Nariko would be the best.

lbpthree.jpg
+ GoW themed level.

Possibly is in another LBP thread, but it belongs here, so I'm posting it.

Cool bonus on top of an already cool bonus.

Does anyone if it has been confirmed that this stuff comes bundled with the Kratos code?

Hopefully so.

rcl66

They say it is included on the order page on gamestop.com

"Reserve Little Big Planet and receive the GameStop Exclusive God of War sticker and costume pack for your sackboy. This will include Minotaur and Medusa costumes as well as the God of War himself, Kratos. While supplies last."

Top Bottom