• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Little Devil Inside Attacked For Having ‘Racist Caricatures’

SweetShark

Thanks God Diablo 2 didn't come out now.

10-01.jpg

the_master

Also, who are the bigots in this story? The developers? This imagery comes from African masks so.
The bigots are the people that for many years have been using such imagery to humiliate black people. They are the ones responsible for people complaining now about seemingly not offensive images. Bigots made them offensive.
The devs had no idea, of course, and now they will change it, as they should cause devs don't want to make their players feel bad when playing.

GreenAlien

The bigots are the people that for many years have been using such imagery to humiliate black people. They are the ones responsible for people complaining now about seemingly not offensive images. Bigots made them offensive.
And the new wave of "woke" bigots are keeping those believes alive, to gain power.
Instead of just letting it be when it is clearly used in a good-natured way.

Same reason they support racial segregation. They don't want to heal the rift between human "races".

Last edited:

jonnyp

Utterly ridiculous. An abstract looking game cannot have any creative freedom anymore because woke people see "racism" everywhere. These people are such utter racists themselves completely incapable of viewing anything outside the lense of race.

Thanks a lot woke people, you abject losers.

rob305

Could you post the twiter link. I want to laught
Its on ERA:

Its on ERA:

Morales' dad was a cop that he idolized. 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

Dory16

Banned
anyone else slightly fatigued by BLM influence all over everything? Especially the media????? I don't owe blacks a god damn thing.

When has a black person ever asked YOU for anything? What blacks want, you can't give them. Liberty and justice are above your pay grade and the constitution happens to say it's for all.
Keep playing your little video games and don't take yourself too seriously. Thanks.

The fact that you got 66 likes for such a dumb comment tells me everything about where some GAF posters land on the far right spectrum.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
And people ask why games like original Drakengard and Rule of Rose wont ever get re-release.....
tenor.gif

Quantum253

I looked at the image and thought I'd seen something similar before. Was there any outrage, or questioning, with Crash Bandicoot?

imWzz1S.jpg

The world has gone to hell, never give into these psycho criticisms or demands. These people are not the ones who buy your games, and these kind of mindless changes result in the people who would have bought your game not doing so.

Pathetic.

Top Bottom