• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soooooo is Little Devil Inside 2024 now?

ultrazilla

Gold Member
Little Devil Inside

This is my "most wanted" game. I fell in love with it the minute Neostream revealed it via the official Kickstarter campaign on April 2015.

8 Years later it remains "Coming soon".

The graphics style, the varied and diverse levels/biomes and overall mood captured my attention.

I'm still holding out hope they'll pull this off, fighting off feelings of "what could have been".....

littledevilinside-blogroll-1635370051891.jpg

little-devil-inside-ps4-1.jpg

little-devil-inside-ps4-4.jpg

479100-h1.jpg

little-devil-inside.jpg

SpiceRacz

Dawg, it's November and there's no release announcement. I think it's safe to say it's not coming out this year.

I was excited to see this game when it was first shown for PlayStation and then I realized it has been in development for quite some time...seeing that there hasn't been a single peep from that developer I am going to guess this game is never coming out...which is sad because it looked like it had a ton of potential

SJRB

Gold Member
Isn’t this the only game from the PS5 reveal event that still hasn’t been released?

(Aside from Pragmata but they immediately said that one was nowhere near ready)

Game's always shown very well, so have to wonder what the problem is behind the scenes. Maybe an issue of it looks really great but isn't so fun to play? Who knows.

I stopped following it after 2022 came and went with nothing, now Im just assuming it's a miss.

Source? Has there been any news about this?
It's the complete lack of news in such a long period of time that's causing all the consternation.

*Usually after this many missed target dates, it's highly unusual for a game to come out being very good. At this point, this game is likely in some kind of development turmoil. Given that Playstation's stopped trying to give updated release timing.

At this point I'm having flashbacks of Rime all over again.

Last edited:

Chuck Berry

Gold Member

Funny how the people bitching the loudest about shit like this are the furthest from the group they claim to be speaking on behalf of, i.e. mostly rich white Westerners.

As a black African myself, I thought there was nothing wrong at all with the savage native enemy type. These mofos don't speak for me.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Funny how the people bitching the loudest about shit like this are the furthest from the group they claim to be speaking on behalf of, i.e. mostly rich white Westerners.

As a black African myself, I thought there was nothing wrong at all with the savage native enemy type. These mofos don't speak for me.

I thought it just went along with the whole style. It was artsy and cartoony. I didnt see what the big deal was either. When youre out to look for anything racist...well...that kinda means...yeah

ultrazilla

Gold Member
Still radio silence

I say this thing is dead

And that really sucks
The only *faint* hope I have is that they've just run into some legit real life issues or whatnot that have impacted its development. With only a 12 person team at the time of the Kickstarter, I could
see where losing a few developers to "real life" issues could really impact the development. A slight ray of hope remains in that Sony still has it actually listed on their PS5 website.

2025 release date

You know, if it means the game is coming out then yes, 2025 is fine with me.

The very first time I saw this game in motion, I instantly fell in love with the character, animation and graphics style. It seems to have a nice wide variety of
environments/biomes and different gameplay loops to keep the players vested.

Last edited:
Top Bottom