• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Little Inferno |OT| The new game from the developers of World of Goo

I just finished this and LOVED it. Not for the one-note, (intentionally?) shallow game mechanics, not for the charming art, and not even for the oddly moving soundtrack. I loved this game because of what it had to say (watch the errant signal video if you haven't) and the maturity with which it treated me.

I'd go so far as to say that it's a criminally overlooked gem, and easily worth 10 bucks.

Whoa.

From the trailer and early reviews I thought Little Inferno was just somewhat cheap Pay2Win satire, but I bought the Humble Bundle 8 today, decided to give the game a go and ended up completing it right away.
I feel like I've just finished a short novel that brilliantly illuminates a single central theme - guess it will stay with me for a while.
If you've bought the Bundle and, like me, haven't given the game much thought, just dive right in there. It's amazing.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Just started it up for the first time and the title music is alread freaking incredible. This gives me a World of Goo vibe right from the bat. Goddamn, those guys are talented.

LOL, just tried to make a line with the tetrominos. I hoped for it to happen, but I never believed it actually would.

Top Bottom