• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

London 2012 Summer Olympics |OT3|

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Yes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrestling_at_the_2012_Summer_Olympics#Women.27s_Freestyle

freestyle-wrestlingulos2.jpg

And now it's time for the Men's Rings...

Posted?

Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris
Just in from IOC: US judo player Delpopolo expelled from #London2012 for positive test for cannabis

Chili

Good luck to those looking for tickets. It IS possible, I came away with an athletics ticket for yesterday evening on Thursday morning after looking. It certainly is a great experience to be in the Park, the atmosphere is just so exciting and the whole thing is an impressive feat. I remember the moment it was announced all those years ago and to see it all finally in place was actually pretty moving when I first went to the Park last week.

I was a little disappointed though yesterday that people who had spent hundreds of pounds to one of the hottest events still insisted on leaving for large parts of the evening to get a drink and missing a lot of the action. It's almost like they actually just came for a single 10-second race. That annoyed me a little, seeing as there were plenty of people who wanted tickets that wouldn't have given up a second of the action.

As for the drunk guy who threw a bottle onto the track, a public flogging in the centre of the Stadium to round out the evening would have worked nicely.

Gomu Gomu

Oh God, please let this day be the day we get our very first gold medal ever.
It's the team horse jumping competition, and for the first time, Saudi Arabia is currently in first place so far. If they don't F it up today, they will win the gold easily.
Our biggest competitor right now is team GB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom