• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Look out for rockstar Twitter. They might announce GTA 6 this month

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
October is usually the month Rockstar announces their projects. It’s been 4 years since Red Dead 2..... Remember RDR 2 was announced 3 years after GTA V. It’s not guaranteed but i feel like there is a good chance of it happening either this month or early November

Last edited:

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
japan-suit.gif

Dick Jones

Gold Member
October is usually the month Rockstar announces their projects. It’s been 4 years since Red Dead 2..... Remember RDR 2 was announced 3 years after GTA V. It’s not guaranteed but i feel like there is a good chance of it happening either this month or early November
Was RDR2 announced around the same hour as the Switch? I have merged the 2 announcements into one in my mind

Last edited:
I don't see them officially revealing it until it's pretty close to release. I don't think it's coming out next year, my guess is around this time in 2024 for release.

xrnzaaas

Don't want to sound like an outsider or indie freak, but my hype for a new GTA game has never been so low. I fully expect to be disappointed with the story, toning down on the jokes and focusing even more on Online.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
It would be smart because having peoples first impression of the game be leaked dev shots is not good.

Barakov

Gold Member
Officially?
Girl Look GIF

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
How many English pounds would I need to spend on a rig to get Red Dead 2 playing like this?

Rough estimate? The whole thing. Case included..

In regards to the thread, it doesnt matter, it's years away. We'll be nuked by then.

Kurotri

Announcement this time next year. Announced for fall 2024, delayed to sometime summer 2025. Believe it.

EDMIX

I don't see them officially revealing it until it's pretty close to release. I don't think it's coming out next year, my guess is around this time in 2024 for release.

True, but that lines up with a Oct 2022 reveal, trailer 2023 spring or something along with more info, release spring 2024.

Top Bottom