• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Looking for a cheap and excellent 4k TV? Vizio P-series 55" for $650!!

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
The TCL 6-series has been considered the gold standard for cheaper under $700 4K HDR TVs. With the next in line being the Vizio P-series, which normally cost $899 but was dropped to $799 earlier this year. The P-series are the flagship TV models from Vizio and are generally considered to be super.

TCL is, for today, being dethroned by Vizio and their excellent P-series since Best Buy has their 55" model on sale for $650 which is an absolutely amazing deal for anyone who has held out.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/vizio-...&acampID=e5b929b2eb5911e8b0036631cc1e75230INT

If you want to get a cheaper 4K/HDR TV, that is excellent and has many of the features of $1000+ TVs this TV should be a consideration for everybody.

I see people saying that they're looking for a cheap TV for around $400-$500, but if you can squeeze the extra $200 you will get light years better value.

Last edited:
A great deal, though I’m not in the market until the BFGDs become available. I bit the bullet a few months back and went with the OLED for 3X the price.

RScrewed

Not poo-pooing on the deal but 4k at 55 inches is seriously overkill at normal seating distances for television viewing.

Sit close guys.

Top Bottom