• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Best deal yet for a 4K/HDR TV: 55" TCL 615 at Best Buy for $399

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.

When it comes to bang for buck there is simply no TV better than the TCL 6 series TVs. These were previously selling for $600 and were an amazing value even then. It totally blows away name brand TVs that are sub $1000.

If you have been holding out on getting a 4K TV, because they are too expensive then this is the deal for you as it's features and performance rival those sets over $1000

ANIMAL1975

TCL doesn't sell that model in Europe. Not even with a different name, feck... Just watched some reviews and it's really a great deal for the price.
Edit: thanks OP anyway!

Last edited:

Quasicat

I’m looking into picking up a 4K set this holiday but really want to upgrade to a 65 inch. I’ve heard some great things about TCL screens, even the 4 series ones look good and are under $500 at Walmart. Really looking forward to the Black Friday prices on these TVs.

Cravis

Thanks for posting! Can’t seem to find a better reason NOT to upgrade my living room TV to 4K now.

Told the wifey “you know how awesome everything looks in the game room?”

All I got was “Get it!!!”

TheHTIC

Neo Member
I had one of these and the 5 and 6 series are much much better, I returned mine after about a week and upgraded, it was well worth it. Viewing angles are horrible if you're not looking at it dead center

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
While they are praised for being decent for the its price they also have some of the highest return rates of all tv manufactures.

Top Bottom