Los Angeles Korean BBQ Meetup |OT| of AYCE Bulgogi (Feb. 4)

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Dec 24, 2007
moar pics:

tower # god knows what

"Have you heard of my website?"

Evilore's turn in fight club:

meat!

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff member
May 30, 2004
Hey everyone, thanks for the exceptionally warm welcome, was an awesome time. Looking forward to the various activities planned this week!

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Dec 24, 2007
Late night bonfire would be legit .. bunch of gaffers hanging around a giant fire .. what could go wrong?

Good morning(?), everyone! Hope your heads are all in one piece today. I feel pretty damn good actually. Heh.

Cheers for all the drinks (Puddles knows the true way), the beer towers (we had it first!), the hover hands (all that cake, Jamesfrom818!), Mexi-Gaf UNITE (Clearacell!), Boss table (NakedSushi, plasticpassion, 'David', timetokill, Evilore), the intestines (those were ALL you, plasticpassion), Girl Gaf represent (NakedSushi & Nintendolllllll!), the wandering around Koreatown (I swear we were going east! Dat soju...), the Crazy Hook Pirate bar whose divider could not separate us (Fidelis!), the bearded french toast and sides of bacon at Fred 62 (and the fire, thanks, Feep. You so crazy. :D), the big gulp balancing (Booshka!), our brave driver Doitlive who also did not murder us (Ermac, finish the damn game!), and the flawless organizational skills of the Iceman. And many, many more, but that's off the top of my alcohol soaked brain. ^_^

Pics!

We're missing Puddles, but RP Gaf Represent!

"H" for "H.P."! :D

My victims

Feep rollin' it, smoking' it

After-party Crew post pancakes, french toast and bacon

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Sep 17, 2006
Let's do the DTLA bar crawl in March. Make it happen, LA friends! First round is on me.
fuuuuck it. but make a thread right now so we could finalize the day, time and the week of March where it would be much more convenient for almost everyone to go/meet.

Jun 6, 2004
We'll hold you to that, Seth. ^_-
Hey, whatever it takes to get lady GAF there.

fuuuuck it. but make a thread right now so we could finalize the day, time and the week of March where it would be much more convenient for almost everyone to go/meet.
I get in town March 6 and will be there through the 20th. Whatever works for the rest of LA GAF works for me. I know feep is out of town until the 8th though so maybe the 10th? 16th or 17th would also be fine.