Los Angeles Korean BBQ Meetup |OT| of AYCE Bulgogi (Feb. 4)

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Aug 6, 2007
I think I want to petition to get my tag changed to Autistic Vampire.
haha, you should!! that was hilarious

To be fair, we ALL were crawling over that divider. You were king of it, though.
Haha. King of the divider. If I wasn't so pumped on Infidelis Cras, I'd push for that tag!

I tried to have a conversation with you but you couldn't even talk.
X|

Next time . . it will not be like this. Damn shouju.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Sep 17, 2006
got the 1st part of the rar done. If anyone wants it from LA GAF, PM me for the link...
But first, Im gonna PM that dude who asked it for it before.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Aug 6, 2007
seriously, all veggie today and most of this week.

lol...how you holding up?
haha, I'm good. Woke up at 7am, watched the wire, drank too much at the super bowl party I hosted, rinse repeat.

These pics are great, Clearacell. Thanks for being vigilant about taking lots.

Now I remember why I still have a headache. How many soju bombs did our table end up doing? -.-

The real question was why did I have to cheers every table multiple times, getting in on everyones drink?? Tsk tsk fidelis!

Sep 15, 2010
Ugh. I knew he was a creepster.
you're not invited to nba-age meetup, puddles.
you hear me!?
Puddles at one point grabbed my hoodie, put the hood over his face and screamed (muffled) "I like girls with big fat titties!!" ala Kenny from the older South Park intro sequence.

He also told an old Korean woman "I am the skank-scraper" while rolling his tongue in a vulgar manner.

Aug 30, 2007
Ca
Puddles at one point grabbed my hoodie, put the hood over his face and screamed (muffled) "I like girls with big fat titties!!" ala Kenny from the older South Park intro sequence.

He also told an old Korean woman "I am the skank-scraper" while rolling his tongue in a vulgar manner.
You know what. I'm not surprised bro.
Did he hit on you too, I presume?
Recommend any type of color clothing or scent to fend him off?