• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Los Pollos Hermanos Inspired - The Best Fried Chicken in your Area Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
los-pollos-hermanos-323-450x450.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIQ2F3T1ydM

Mmm, So, what is the real-life equivalent of Los Pollos Hermanos!! We knows that God put man on earth so that one day, two brothers would create the best fried chicken ever....

So in your area, what would you consider the best fried chicken - BAR NONE - in your vicinity!!!

For me: "The Stockyard" in Downtown Toronto. Amazing chicken!!! You taste the rub even on the bones.

The-Stockyard’s.jpg

Stockyards aint so great anymore. Best fried chicken in Toronto is at Woodbine racetrack.

Where at Woodbine? What's it called?

Went to Stockyards yesterday. Tasted pretty good to me. I think if you go there during weekdays, you've got some dumb chef making the chicken. The main dude is there on weekends.

Where at Woodbine? What's it called?

Went to Stockyards yesterday. Tasted pretty good to me. I think if you go there during weekdays, you've got some dumb chef making the chicken. The main dude is there on weekends.

Oh really? That explains why the chicken wasnt so great when I had some last Friday. In Woodbine Racetrack's food court they got a place that sells fried chicken, but its only open Thursday-Sunday.

The only fried chicken place that I think is local that I like is this place called Indi's. Good chicken and awesome potatoe wedges. Just try not to get shot.

Slizz

Only restaurant I order fried chicken at down here:

Lokal, Miami, FL

rxOQstp.jpg

Most times it's grilled chicken for me.

Chicken Now
$10 4 piece tender box
4 Chicken Tenders
Fries
Drink
Slice of Bread
Spicy or Mild Sauce
Santa Anita Mall
Don't go to the one at the Ontario Mills Mall

sn00zer

In other news: Why is the Pollos Hermanos logo so terrible?...I assume it is on some part intentional, but still.

notworksafe

The actual restaurant used for Los Pollos Hermanos doesn't even serve fried chicken. It's kind of a bummer. They do have some super good (and ridiculously sized) burritos though.

Slizz

now I could fuck with this

If your down in So. FLA I recommend it. Everything is locally sourced from Florida, beer, produce, protein.

That's probably their best dish but their burgers kick ass and they have awesome specials(gator tacos are the special now).

Chicken and waffles is fucking delicious. I'm not about to douse my chicken in maple syrup, but if a little bit gets from the waffle to the chicken then so be it, it's amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom