• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lots of Final Fantasy VII Remake Content Planned Beyond 2023

Knightime_X

But… they already confirmed that it’s going to be 3 parts.
That's fine.
It's a fantasy expecting something of this scale to be sold as a complete game for $70 day 1.
Some time down the line, i'm pretty sure you'll be able to buy all 3 parts for $70 total, but that's years from now.

Last edited:

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
i wished this was “lots of Final Fantasy VIII remake content planned beyond 2023”
Knowing how Square make their games today, do you honestly feel this way?

Boneless

So if FFXVI's combat system is a hit, what will they do with Rebirt, they can't really go back to the half asses combat system they had as it will be lame compared to XVI's..

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Knowing how Square make their games today, do you honestly feel this way?

Square does good work when it comes to non-western led/focused games. FFXIV since 2.0, XVI, Dungeon Encounters, FF7Remake, Voice of Cards, Diofeld, etc. All great to amazing games. I would absolutely trust them after seeing FF7R alone with an FFVIII remake in 3 parts.

Top Bottom