• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: Archer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alric

What, several of the voice actors look more like their cartoon counter-parts than the actual models they used.

besada

Banned
For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast, And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed: And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill, And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still!

One of the funniest shows on television. It cemented itself with Coyote lovely. I fucking lost it during that episode. I really need to go back and watch it from season 1.

besada

Banned
LMvMO0n.gif

Grisby

In all seriousness though, Archer is probably my favorite show on tv. Not like I watch that many shows but Archer makes me laugh harder than most films do these days.

You're in for treat OP as the later seasons start involving the whole cast.

kewlmyc

Archer: Oh my God! You killed a hooker!
Cyril: Call girl! She was a-
Archer: No Cyril, when they're dead they're just hookers!

I need start watching this show again. Caught the first 4 or so episodes, but never watched the rest. What I did watch made me laugh my ass off.

Complistic

Probably the most consistently funny show on tv right now. Its been quality every season.

I want to say its even better now than it was, because the show keeps playing off of itself.

Peff

You hear that? They called you exotic! Which is people talk for awesome, which is what you are, which is why I was happy to save your life, buddy. Oh, don't worry, probably just thousands of dollars in fines, maybe a little jail time, hopefully just probation.Totally worth it! No, Babou, that was all sarcasm. Yes! All of it, you fox-eared asshole!

kris.

Banned
bloody mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. amen.

I love this show, started watching it during my lunch breaks and I went through all 3 seasons in like a week, still waiting on season 4 to hit netflix :(

RedShift

Did I also recently discover this show? Yes I did other Barry.

Favourite line has to be from the first episode.

"If I find one dog hair when I get back I'll rub sand in your dead little eyes.... Also, I need you to buy sand. I don't know if they grade it, but....... Course."

Drain You

Terms of Enrampagement is probably one of the best episodes. God I love Archer. Also don't know if it has been posted in this thread but there was a live reading of the script done by the actors at some event. Very cool to watch.

Mentok

Banned
I can't tell you how many times I've said "just the tip" to my wife (just to gross her out of course). This show is phenomenal.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21464-1324493356-12.gif

Everyone who likes this show, do yourself a favour and watch Frisky Dingo and Sea Lab 2021.

Then you will be able to pick up on the cross show references. That's some next level shit!

Great show. The second episode of the cancer two parter is unforgettable. The way he keeps flashing back to Ruth then snapping back to the present is hilarious lol.

Me too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom