• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP Assassins Creed Rogue the best AC I've played

sueil

So I had been spying this game since Unity came out last year everyone said it was better. I was waiting for the PC version then I didn't really have the money for it when it came out so let it pass for a while. I finally picked it up this current Steam sale even though it wasn't discounted but I had 30 bucks in wallet funds so why not.

I'm shocked at how much more fun this is than other Assassins Creed games. It has the boat stuff, some good missions, a bunch of fun toys, building up your villa style mini game, a decent story. I'm rocking a silenced rifle with a grenade launcher attachment and I'm really into that. I'm in sequence 4 out of 8 so it seems like the game is kinda short sadly because I haven't put that many hours in yet but I haven't done much of the side stuff so far and can see myself doing some of it.

Shay is actually a pretty fun guy and I like him better than Conner or Edward and I have no idea what the guy from Unity was called. I just wish this had the stuff from Brotherhood.

Tizoc

It is currently $15 on Steam :X
It's on my wishlist but will grab it once it's under $10.

Until then I'll put some time into Black Flag and Freedom Cry.

sueil

It is currently $15 on Steam :X
It's on my wishlist but will grab it once it's under $10.

Until then I'll put some time into Black Flag and Freedom Cry.

Ugh seriously? They discounted it like the day after I bought it?

Berto

This is the one with the Lisbon earthquake? I want to play just for that, but I'm currently fed up with this series =/

Top Bottom