• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: E.X. Troopers

Dingens

I bought it in 2013 when I was in Japan and I gotta admit... I never made it very far. For some reason I always got bored very quickly, so I just stopped early on. Although I planed to get back to it eventually, so maybe I'll give it another shot soon

Isn't this the game MegaMan legends 3 eventually morphed into.

Thats the story that went around. Capcom denies it so you know its true

MML3 was possibly going to be a Monster Hunter style game 🤔

This worth playing on 3DS or is the PS3 the way to go?

Totally worth playing on 3DS. Game looks incredible in 3D and its nice to pick up and play in short bursts.

If you can get the PS3 version probably get that instead for online play, (subjectively) better controls and upped resolution

The mech missions are the worst part of this game.

It'd be cool if you were in a mech fighting creatures but you gotta fight some shitty rubberband mech AI :(

GamerJM

Banned
This game is fantastic and probably my favorite PS3 "exclusive" (even though it's still technically on the 3DS). I suck at aiming in shooters, so the fact that this game has auto-aim while giving you more of a focus on movement basically makes it my dream 3PS. It's fast, stylish, and never stops being fun. The story is kinda neat, nothing amazing though I was interested by the end.

BTHR Zero X

No, there was one team at the time of E.X. Troopers conception, during this point E.X. Troopers was going to be 3DS and PS VIta no PS3 Version at this time.

During the Development MML3 was announced and pushed into public eye during concept stage way before it should have been.

So a team was forced to be formed quickly and assets were split between games to save time.

But people just blame E.X. Troopers for MML3 failing and stealing assets.

Source: Me I used to work with Capcom between 2007 and 2016

wwm0nkey

Yup, even has a character from it in it

No, there was one team at the time of E.X. Troopers conception, during this point E.X. Troopers was going to be 3DS and PS VIta no PS3 Version at this time.

During the Development MML3 was announced and pushed into public eye during concept stage way before it should have been.

So a team was forced to be formed quickly and assets were split between games to save time.

But people just blame E.X. Troopers for MML3 failing and stealing assets.

Source: Me I used to work with Capcom between 2007 and 2016
Edit: Okay that explains the character that was reused then

Top Bottom