• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lucas on 60 minutes now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
i just watched the spinning lightsabre bit

damn that was awkward. the weird music playing in the background made it seem like a circus :lol

edit: well it might not seem that bad in the movie it all depends on what happened prior. Maybe they were just faking each other out prior. like hit hit hit hit fake hit fake hit hit spin cycle then the awesome one handed sabre hold anakin does that really makes him look "dark"

cybamerc

Will start substantiating his hate
Willco:

> It's just lame.

Says the guy who likes Spider-Man.

> As opposed to say, big films nobody likes?

Ticket and DVD sales say otherwise.

you know, I just dont get how people can back a lucas creation anymore. Two hot pokers in yer asses and your still lining up for a third.

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
:lol That video is hilarious.

Geroge Lucas: "Can you make these real guys into digitals?"

GL kills me :lol

mrklaw

MrArseFace
MrAngryFace said:
you know, I just dont get how people can back a lucas creation anymore. Two hot pokers in yer asses and your still lining up for a third.

A couple of hours of entertainment with space battles, explosions and swordfighting is worth the price of admission alone. Whether you like the continuity or prequels or whatever, you are growed up now, so its not aimed at you. Just enjoy the explosions and be thankful its not the Scorpion King.

ManaByte

Hitman said:
:lol That video is hilarious.

Geroge Lucas: "Can you make these real guys into digitals?"

GL kills me :lol

How the hell were they supposed to refilm that shot when one of the two actors was committed to another movie?

Sure, it's ok for a digital Spider-Man to hop around the screen or a digital Legolas to climb up an elephant, but to use a digital Obi-Wan and Anakin to fix a shot that otherwise couldn't be refilmed is horrible.

android

Theoretical Magician
ManaByte said:
How they hell were they supposed to refilm that shot when one of the two actors was committed to another movie?

Sure, it's ok for a digital Spider-Man to hop around the screen or a digital Legolas to climb up an elephant, but to use a digital Obi-Wan and Anakin to fix a shot that otherwise couldn't be refilmed is horrible.
The thing that I found funny was "Ewan is working on another film" Hayden on the other hand.....

Substance

Oh come on, Mana, Lucas is representative of the excesses of the digital revolution. Digital Doubles need to be carefully handled. Jango came off as a cartoon in the Droid Factory, and close combat view of a digital Dooku fighting Obi-Wan was offensively bold. Not to mention Anakin's pointless Shaak ride. Lucas is a repeat offender.

Hey, Shattered Glass was better than anything Ewan has done recently.

ManaByte

Substance said:
Oh come on, Mana, Lucas is representative of the excesses of the digital revolution. The concept of Digital Doubles didn't work too well in AOTC. Jango came off as a cartoon in the Droid Factory, and close combat view ofa digital Dooku fighting Obi-Wan was offensively bold. Not to metnion Anakin's pointless Shaak ride.

I understand that.

But what Hitman complained about was explained in the 60 Minutes piece that the only reason they used a digital Obi-Wan and Anakin was because it was not possible for them to refilm it. Lucas wanted to film it, but Ewan was busy filming another movie at the time.

android

Theoretical Magician
Substance said:
Hey, Shattered Glass was better than anything Ewan has done recently.
Haven't heard of that. What is it about? And I was refering to his Mark Hamill like rise in Hollywood. Natalie Portman seems to have taken the Harrison Ford place as far as Hollywood is concerned.

Substance

Yes, of course, the use of a digital double, if it can be drawn into the picture well enough, is a convenient option. But Hitman knows Lucas is indulgent beyond this. And much beyond Raimi, and Jackson.
And, of course, I love the visual grandeur and potential of CG. I mean, just look at Coruscant, it's hard to think we can go any further, its kaleidscopic. Crafters of digitial doubles just really need to be attentive and careful as action sequences can become silly quickly with their obvious use.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/shattered_glass/
Good film.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
I get the impression the only thing that will stop you people bitching about star wars will be when the reminder in your phone rings to tell you that you've got to get your camping gear together to go get in line for the first showing.

Shinobi

Willco said:
:lol

indyfix2.jpg

The funniest scene in any movie EVER...never gets old.

Willco

Hollywood Square
cybamerc said:
Ticket and DVD sales say otherwise.

Star Wars nerds do not a good movie make. Show me some reviews, buddy!

SPINNING LIGHTSABERS GET!

mklaw said:
A couple of hours of entertainment with space battles, explosions and swordfighting is worth the price of admission alone. Whether you like the continuity or prequels or whatever, you are growed up now, so its not aimed at you. Just enjoy the explosions and be thankful its not the Scorpion King.

Ahh, Star Wars apologists. I love 'em. Say what you want about ManaByte, but he really doesn't classify as one of those people.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Willco said:
Ahh, Star Wars apologists. I love 'em. Say what you want about ManaByte, but he really doesn't classify as one of those people.

And how are they any different than the regular Star Wars bitch and moaners? You f*ckers will never see eye to eye, which means will continue to see threads like this time and time again.....just great.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Willco said:

SPINNING LIGHTSABERS GET!

Piss off. I'm not apologist. I kind of like the films, but I'm no Star Wars fanatic. That helps me be less disappointed by the prequels so far.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
I love it how anyone that likes the prequels is an apologist. Nevermind that I actually enjoyed them in the theater. Nevermind that I have willingly and anxiously watched the DVDs dozens of times and enjoyed them each time. Nevermind that the good FAR outweighs the bad in the movies IMHO. But I am an apologist because someone on this board says the movies suck and no one in the world could honestly like them so instead we are holding onto some part of our childhood and refuse to let go.

and yes I know that when apologist has been thrown around it wasn't directed at me (who hasn't been in this thread yet). But I am just using an example. It is possible for people to really enjoy these movies without being delusioned into thinking they're something they're not.

you guys say a digital christopher lee looks silly. I say a real christopher lee fighting two jedi in their prime would look even sillier (given his limited mobility as he even says himself).

I didn't see the spot on 60 Minutes (DOH!), but in just the talk of erasing real actors and replacing with digital actors... hey... we are already suspending our disbelief. if it makes the scene or story flow better to do so, then do it. does it look perfect now? maybe not, but who cares.. it is more about the story being told than "how it looks."

IMHO at least.

Willco

Hollywood Square
DarienA said:
And how are they any different than the regular Star Wars bitch and moaners? You f*ckers will never see eye to eye, which means will continue to see threads like this time and time again.....just great.

Oh, I'm not bitching and moaning. I merely pointed out that spinning lightsabers look silly. And if you no doubt read through the thread, you find out it's pretty much unanimous that it does indeed look silly. People with friggin' Star Wars avatars said that. Let's not compare what I've said here to say, what I did with The Matrix. I very much like Star Wars. The prequels, not so much.

The Raimi zealot VS The Star Wars geeks

All I'll say is that the last two films Sam Raimi have done have beat out Star Wars in the box office (but I'm sure some Star Wars geek will point out Bulgarian box office reciepts, so I'm going to say domestic box office) and were pretty huge critical hits as well.

But if they were critical duds, I'd still like Spider-Man and I wouldn't seriously make up excuses and apologies for Raimi's failure. Fuck, I like a lot of junk. I paid money to see Chronicles of Riddick and liked it, which most people hated it, but you didn't see me going around trying to make excuses and/or apologies for shoddy filmmaking. Nope!

borghe said:
I love it how anyone that likes the prequels is an apologist. Nevermind that I actually enjoyed them in the theater.

Then you won't like how I disagree with you. DarienA for example, is one of those guys who is pretty much not an apologist, but he can get defensive from time-to-time. I really don't pay attention to you enough to know if that's your calling or not.

But I am an apologist because someone on this board says the movies suck and no one in the world could honestly like them so instead we are holding onto some part of our childhood and refuse to let go.

No, you're an apologist if someone says, "Spinning lightsabers are lame!" and you give some extravagant reason, excuse or whatnot to prove otherwise. Plenty of Star Wars fans in this thread concede that is a pretty lame looking sequence, but probably still like Star Wars. It is not impossible to address the mistakes or shortcomings of a film you like and STILL LIKE IT.

Apologists suck. Star Wars doesn't even have the worst of 'em, either.

I didn't see the spot on 60 Minutes (DOH!), but in just the talk of erasing real actors and replacing with digital actors... hey... we are already suspending our disbelief. if it makes the scene or story flow better to do so, then do it. does it look perfect now? maybe not, but who cares.. it is more about the story being told than "how it looks."

I don't care about the digital actors. I thought the lightsaber sequence was incredibly lame, which does matter how it looks since the intensity of the fight is supposed to be the climax of the whole fucking prequel trilogy.

EDIT: Sorry for the typos, guys. Just got up not too long ago.

Tritroid

We didn't even see the intro into that action shot though. Starting at the spin might make it look incredibly awkward yeah, but with it applied to an intro sequence shortly before it probably fits.

Willco

Hollywood Square
mrklaw said:
Piss off. I'm not apologist. I kind of like the films, but I'm no Star Wars fanatic. That helps me be less disappointed by the prequels so far.

If not, then let me point out the flaw in your reasoning. Star Wars is aimed at me. Or ManaByte. Or any number of Star Wars fans. Star Wars was not for little kids when it first came out. It could be enjoyed across the board, but it wasn't a childish adventure or anything. And certainly this prequel is not aimed at little kids, since it's likely to get a PG-13 rating. So it is aimed towards me or any number of people who are "growed up now", mature or whatever.

Digital eye candy is nice when it blows everything in the market out of the water, but ILM's work on the prequels has been a very mixed bag. Some things, like the digital stormtroopers, look amazing. Others look downright bad.

Tritroid said:
We didn't even see the intro into that action shot though. Starting at the spin might make it look incredibly awkward yeah, but with it applied to an intro sequence shortly before it probably fits.

Again, I don't know of a single thing that could make it look less silly. Sure, I'd like to believe there's some reason, but it's such an extended sequence (not like a milisecond or anything), it looks silly. Unless it opens like:

OBI-WAN: ALRIGHT, NOW IT IS TIME FOR FIGHTING!

ANAKIN: YES, BUT CAN YOU DO THIS? [spins lightsaber]

OBI-WAN: I CAN DO IT LIKE, TWENTY TIMES IN A ROW!

ANAKIN: OH IT IS ON.

Tritroid

Willco said:
Again, I don't know of a single thing that could make it look less silly. Sure, I'd like to believe there's some reason, but it's such an extended sequence (not like a milisecond or anything), it looks silly. Unless it opens like:

OBI-WAN: ALRIGHT, NOW IT IS TIME FOR FIGHTING!

ANAKIN: YES, BUT CAN YOU DO THIS? [spins lightsaber]

OBI-WAN: I CAN DO IT LIKE, TWENTY TIMES IN A ROW!

ANAKIN: OH IT IS ON.

:lol

That would actually fit well, considering how some of Eps II's dialogue turned out.

About the scene though, it could be force deflection that's making the spin take place. I realize it sounds like I'm making excuses here, but I believe that shortly following this there's a force struggle between Obi and Anakin. If the entire scene revolves around the both of them trying to put force pressure on each other it'll be fine imo.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Before that, of course, it has all the "Star Wars" staples: Jedis, Droids and Wookies. But this is definitely not a kiddie flick.

"My feeling is it will probably be a big PG-13, so it will be the first 'Star Wars' that's a PG-13. I would take a 9- or a 10-year-old to it -- or an 11-. But I don't think I would take a 5- or 6-year-old to this. It's way too strong. I could pull it back a little bit, but I don't really want to," says Lucas, who says he's very happy with the way the movie - and the trilogy - came out.

I'm surprised there hasn't been more reaction to that quote. This should be an indicator of how dark this film is and should be. Not being PG means Georgie-boy isn't pussing out in alot of regards. I get a 'all hope is lost' Empire Strikes Back kind of vibe from the trailer. Hopefully that actually translates to the movie.

Tritroid

tedtropy said:
I'm surprised there hasn't been more reaction to that quote. This should be an indicator of how dark this film is and should be. Not being PG means Georgie-boy isn't pussing out in alot of regards. I get a 'all hope is lost' Empire Strikes Back kind of vibe from the trailer. Hopefully that actually translates to the movie.
There were rumors that Eps III was going to geta PG-13 rating a while ago though, and considering the content that has to go into the third installment (Anakin's butchery, Padme's death, Everyones' death, etc.) this should really come as no shock.

I would want Episode III to follow a similar trend with how Episode V was put together, even though I know it won't. It'll definitely have the same type of cliffhanger as V, but other than that it'll probably more closely follow VI. And besides, Episode II was supposed to be the mate to Episode V already...even though it didn't turn out nearly as good. :(

Episode V is officially the best of the series. No question.

Willco

Hollywood Square
I feel the only reason it'll get a PG-13 rating is because Lucas wants it to get a PG-13 rating, so he can lure all the jaded and fallen fanboys back to the cinemas for their hard earned money. It's pretty solid marketing in my respect. Any and all money he might lose in merchandising, which won't be much, he'll make up in box office dollars and other partnerships due to the PG-13 rating.

I mean, if it's PG-13, it's going to be barely PG-13, because Lucas and McCallum already said there's not going to be blood or anything. And I doubt we'll have a PG-13 rated sex scene or something.

... or will we?

Tritroid

Willco said:
I feel the only reason it'll get a PG-13 rating is because Lucas wants it to get a PG-13 rating, so he can lure all the jaded and fallen fanboys back to the cinemas for their hard earned money. It's pretty solid marketing in my respect. Any and all money he might lose in merchandising, which won't be much, he'll make up in box office dollars and other partnerships due to the PG-13 rating.

I mean, if it's PG-13, it's going to be barely PG-13, because Lucas and McCallum already said there's not going to be blood or anything. And I doubt we'll have a PG-13 rated sex scene or something.

... or will we?
I disagree. Lucas' attitude about how certain people (namely critics) have received the PT thus far has basically been 'I don't give a fuck'. That said, he also has a similar attitude towards the content in the movies, meaning he does what he wants regardless of what the fans or the critics think. (See: White House vs. Green House comment in the interview)

With the way Episode III unfolds, there was no way they could have avoided a PG-13 rating, not without making it look incredibly lame and/or Disney-esque. So it was how Lucas originally wrote the story that garnered the PG-13 rating, not an intentional result of how Episode I and II were accepted.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Tritroid said:
I disagree. Lucas' attitude about how certain people (namely critics) have received the PT thus far has basically been 'I don't give a fuck'. That said, he also has a similar attitude towards the content in the movies, meaning he does what he wants regardless of what the fans or the critics think. (See: White House vs. Green House comment in the interview)

That's total bullshit. He might say he doesn't care, but it's obvious to anyone with eyeballs in their head that he's changed the PT based on fan reaction. Maybe not critical reaction, but certainly fan reaction.

If anything, that's one of the downfalls of the PT, is Lucas bending over backwards to appease the fans instead of doing some original and creative that the fans have not already thought over in their minds like 120 billion times.

borghe

lol... how the fucks is he bending over backwards to appease the fans when you guys are still bitching?

seems to me like he doesn't give a shit about what you think either. (not you specifically)

Willco

Hollywood Square
borghe said:
lol... how the fucks is he bending over backwards to appease the fans when you guys are still bitching?

I actually did an entire list in another thread, but I'm too lazy to bring it all back up. It's pretty easy to see that a lot of stuff he's put in or taken out, ranging from Jar Jar to NSYNC (although I thin there was an argument with ManaByte whether or not this was actually taken out), is his reaction to the fanbase. That's nice that he listens, although says that he doesn't, but at the same time he puts himself in a position to fail every time. He's not that good of a director and now he's directing material that doesn't even seem like he's that interested in.

You look at 60 Minutes and he keeps talking about getting it all done and wrapped up and over. He called it a detour in his life. I don't think Lucas really cares about Star Wars anymore. He just wants it to end. So when you've got a guy with a mindspace like that, doing what fans want, it doesn't lead to a good outcome usually.

seems to me like he doesn't give a shit about what you think either. (not you specifically)

No, Lucas has done what I wanted him to do, just the execution is horrible. All the prequels have their moments of brilliance, albeit brief, and the concept for all the films are sound, it's just he doesn't have the talent or enthusiasm to make it all work.

Ok, obviously by my Forum Name and Avatar, I'm a big Star Wars fan, and I wanted to chime in with some thoughts here.

First, the spinning lightsabre clip from 60 Mins. was definetly lame. When I first saw it, I went "whoa" mostly from the speed at which they were spinning. But after watching it more closely, I also thought "why the hell are they doing that?" As a martial artist who has trained in the use of swords, that movement seems like a major waste of effort and smacks of being put in just to be flashy. That said, I'll reserve final comment when seeing it in context of the movie. For instance, if Obi Wan and Anakin are training earlier in the film, and Anakin is told to mirror his Master's motions with the sabre, it could fall into context in some way when they actually fight. Not saying this happens, but just saying there could be a context for it to work out ok.

Secondly, the film has not received a PG-13 rating yet. It will be reviewed at the end of April or early May when Lucas submits the final version. The MPAA could easily give it a PG rating simply by the fact that the other films all had PG ratings and Lucas will get the benefit of the doubt. There have been other films in the past that received ratings that really didn't match up with their content and the ratings board works in mysterious ways at times. From a marketing point of view, it's probably better if it's a PG rating, but then again, it probably doesn't really matter for Star Wars.

It's interesting that these films spark so much heated discussion. Over the past few years it's become cool to bash the PT and Lucas in general. I happen to enjoy the PT so far, and thing that ROTS looks excellent. I don't like them as much as the orginal trilogy, and there are certainly things wrong with them. (I'm a film snob, so I can find a problem with pretty much any film) but they are still enjoyable, and are telling a story that I want to hear. So, why does someone spend so much time bashing a film/series/director when they don't really like them? I can respect someones opinion, and it's great someone wants to chime in with their thoughts and critisisms, but why waste a lot of energy on something you don't enjoy. Life's too short. Move on if it's not your thing.

Tritroid

Willco said:
That's total bullshit. He might say he doesn't care, but it's obvious to anyone with eyeballs in their head that he's changed the PT based on fan reaction. Maybe not critical reaction, but certainly fan reaction.

If anything, that's one of the downfalls of the PT, is Lucas bending over backwards to appease the fans instead of doing some original and creative that the fans have not already thought over in their minds like 120 billion times.
Right. So now it's the fans' fault that you (and multiple others) don't like the PT? :lol That's really great reasoning there. :p

And btw, the one major change that occured per-fan outrage was Jar Jar. Other than that, what else is there to back that up?

evil ways

Tritroid said:
Right. So now it's the fans' fault that you (and multiple others) don't like the PT? :lol That's really great reasoning there. :p

And btw, the one major change that occured per-fan outrage was Jar Jar. Other than that, what else is there to back that up?

Boba Fett. Ever since Episode 1 was announced a lot of fans were like "Will Fett be in, will Fett help kill the Jedi? We want Boba Fett!!" and Lucas even admited that the reason he included him on AOTC was because of the rabid fanbase he has built up through the years.

cybamerc

Willco said:
You said nobody likes Star Wars. Those people voting with their money disagree.

shantyman

WHO DEY!?
Oh for fuck's sake. It's good to know that most of the responses in this thread are based on two 5 second clips, one of which is unfinished. You guys are pathetic.

First, the spinning lightsabre clip from 60 Mins. was definetly lame. When I first saw it, I went "whoa" mostly from the speed at which they were spinning. But after watching it more closely, I also thought "why the hell are they doing that?" As a martial artist who has trained in the use of swords, that movement seems like a major waste of effort and smacks of being put in just to be flashy.

How can you apply a martial artists' point of view to a fictional creation? Does the force guide you too?

OF COURSE it is meant to be flashy. It's a movie, and it's supposed to be entertaining and make you say "Wow." Does Spiderman need to flip around like an acrobat in a gratuitous way every time he swings from one building to another?

Willco

Hollywood Square
Yeah, Jango Fett is an obvious inclusion. And remember the whole NSYNC debacle? There are ton of things like these. Lucas caters to fanboys.

Tritroid said:
Right. So now it's the fans' fault that you (and multiple others) don't like the PT? That's really great reasoning there. :p

I don't get how you got that from what I posted, but since you really didn't understand it, let me break it down for you. It's not the fans' fault that the prequels suck. It's Lucas' fault. He tries appease the fans and in doing so, we get a lot of fan fiction rubbish. I think if he had some balls and did whatever the hell he wanted to because he wanted to do it, the final product would be better versus filming something he's not interested in just because he feels he has to repay the fans for all their years of loyalty.

I get the feeling he tried to do that with Episode I, nobody liked it and he altered his "vision" somewhat and - surprise! - fans ate that crap up when Episode II came out.

cybamerc said:
You said nobody likes Star Wars. Those people voting with their money disagree.

Show me where I said nobody likes Star Wars, because I never said that. If you go that from this:

Me said:
I thought the funniest part of the interview was when he said he'd like to make small films that nobody will like.

As opposed to say, big films nobody likes?

... Then you're being a tad bit defensive. I never made mention of Star Wars and I didn't even mean Star Wars or anything. I thought it was funny that he wants to make small films nobody will like, but not big films nobody will like. As if being smaller makes it cooler.

shantyman said:
How can you apply a martial artists; point of view to a fictional creation? Does the force guide you too?

Uh, since Lucas & Co. based martial arts stylings for their lightsaber choreography, I think he has a perfectly valid complaint.

OF COURSE it is meant to be flashy. It's a movie, and it's supposed to be entertaining and make you say "Wow."

It does none of these things. It makes me say, "Wow, that is lame." I hope the last lightsaber duel we ever see is damn good and I don't think it's wrong for me to think that way.

Does Spiderman need to flip around like an acrobat in a gratuitous way every time he swings from one building to another?

Haha, I like how Spider-Man is now the bar for entertainment! +1 Raimi.

cybamerc

Willco said:
I thought it was funny that he wants to make small films nobody will like, but not big films nobody will like. As if being smaller makes it cooler.
His point is that he wants to make movies that are the exact opposite of Star Wars.

Willco

Hollywood Square
cybamerc said:
His point is that he wants to make movies that are the exact opposite of Star Wars.

... Okay. So what? I thought the quote was humorous and pointed it out as so. Tsk, tsk.

shantyman

WHO DEY!?
I know you're typing up a reply as I type this Willco. You're acting like Shogmaster in a Mac thread (no offense Shog).

Tritroid

Jar Jar, Boba/Jango. Two major changes that apparently were due to fan influence. I hardly think that justifies your claim that the prequels suck because Lucas is forced to adhere to what the fans want him to put in/take out.

And frankly I don't get how you can praise Spiderman 1 or 2 and nitpickingly bitch about Star Wars. There were quite a few corny, and fucked up moments in Spiderman 2. Probably not as many as the PT, but they're still there. If you think it's somehow appropriate to flaunt Spiderman's greatness by pointing out the flaws in Star Wars and/or reasons for why the PT sucks, then you have issues.

Willco

Hollywood Square
Hey, Raimi rocks the casbah, so I don't need to defend him.

Again, one cannot like the prequels and like Star Wars. It is possible.

Tritroid said:
Jar Jar, Boba/Jango. Two major changes that apparently were due to fan influence. I hardly think that justifies your claim that the prequels suck because Lucas is forced to adhere to what the fans want him to put in/take out.

I already said they're not the only ones, but I'm not going to go through all 4,000 some odd posts I have to find out the complete list. I'm sure ManaByte will step in and remember it.

And frankly I don't get how you can praise Spiderman 1 or 2 and nitpickingly bitch about Star Wars.

Because Star Wars prequels suck and Spider-Man does not.

If you think it's somehow appropriate to flaunt Spiderman's greatness by pointing out the flaws in Star Wars and/or reasons for why the PT sucks, then you have issues.

Not really. I didn't even bring Spider-Man up in this thread and if I have issues, then so does the rest of cinema fans, as Spider-Man 2 was one of the highest rated movies of 2004 across the board and Spider-Man was also a critical success. Both beat out Star Wars, at least in the states, in terms of overall success.

So I, along with most of cinema-goers (critic or otherwise), have issues. I can't live with that!

Willco

Hollywood Square
borghe said:
well, let's see. many of us like star wars AND the prequels..

I'm sure there are fans of both. You called my statement stupid and I beg to differ. I would eat my modem that if you were to randomly poll Americans right now, most would not say they liked the prequels, but many would say they like the OT.

but because of what you wanted the prequels to be, you think everyone either needs to adhere to your beliefs or they are idiots or have poor taste.

I don't think you have poor taste. You like something I don't. Big whoop. You are an idiot for calling my statement dumb, though.

cybamerc said:
Maybe if you're a girl? Are you? Because that would certainly explain a lot...
[

Yeah, because Star Wars fans are the crown of casual society. YOUR SKIN IS SMOOTH, NOT ROUGH LIKE SAND ROFLCOPTERS!

borghe

I read your statement "Again, one cannot like the prequels and like Star Wars. It is impossible." I edited all of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom