• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Luigi's Mansion 2: Dark Moon |OT| Take ghost-busting to the Next Level

Frost_Ace

I made this one if you want:

iyKzCpm.jpg

Thanks! I'll definitely use yours.

Madao

Maybe Super Luigi U?

i don't think they'll do it. they kept Peach together with Luigi in all the Mario Galaxy 1 cutscenes, as awkward as that looked (Luigi has all the women for himself lol. he even has a pic with Rosalina from SMG1)

GRW810

Don't suppose anyone wants to help out a Junior and Luigify Mabel for me? She would absolutely love that green cap.

EDIT: On second thoughts is she too small in the pic for a cap to be added? If so don't worry guys.

Lucent

Added the hat using gimp. Glad there's an alternative for those of us who can't afford photoshop. =P

Also, the OP really makes me excited for the game. 5 mansions and multiplayer sounds awesome. Especially after reading the article on kotaku on how they wanted to add more length and value to the game this time. Good thing Target is having that 3DS sale next week. gonna pick up a 3DS XL and this. =D

DaBoss

Don't suppose anyone wants to help out a Junior and Luigify Mabel for me? She would absolutely love that green cap.

EDIT: On second thoughts is she too small in the pic for a cap to be added? If so don't worry guys.

2cGI6kw.png

We don't discriminate for Luigification and nothing is ever too small for Luigification! lol

Lucent

uQwTHA0.jpg

This okay?

Edit: lol beaten. Though they both look a little different. Choices. =P

Could someone add a luigi cap to my avatar please?

Or change one of the petals to a green one with an L.

I'm not asking much.

I cannot wait for this game to come out. I loved the first. Still regularly walk around my home going Mario? Maaaaario!

Lucent

Could someone add a luigi cap to my avatar please?

Or change one of the petals to a green one with an L.

I'm not asking much.

I cannot wait for this game to come out. I loved the first. Still regularly walk around my home going Mario? Maaaaario!

IWuFOR9.png

My version I guess. lol

Lucent

I've only played the original at demo kiosks, so I'm excited to see what this game will be all about.

My exact situation. I only played a demo of the original gamecube version at a Walmart yeeearrrss ago. never got around to getting the real thing.

But this game looks amazing and like they really put everything into it.

El Odio

Banned
My friend was a huge fan of the first one and can't wait for this to come out. I'm not as hyped but plan on picking it up at some point. Do I qualify for a luigified avatar?

GRW810

Sorry if this has already been mentioned in here but is the online multiplayer region-locked? Different NA and EU names for the mode make me wonder.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Legend! Thank you.

EDIT: Damn, can't seem to change it on mobile GAF.

On the mobile site, click "disable mobile website" at the bottom of the forum selection page, and then you can change your avatar through your User CP. You can always go back to mobile after by simply putting a "m." In front of the neogaf URL.

GRW810

On the mobile site, click "disable mobile website" at the bottom of the forum selection page, and then you can change your avatar through your User CP. You can always go back to mobile after by simply putting a "m." In front of the neogaf URL.
Of course! Oh Gaf, you're so wise.

Top Bottom