• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mad father bites son's penis off

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
What. The. Fuck.

A 6-year-old boy's penis was bitten off by his father yesterday morning in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province. The father was believed to be suffering mental disorder at that time.

Local media reported that doctors had restored the boy's penis with a surgery but he may still risk lifetime disability.

The boy is now in safe condition and may need long-term psychological therapy to heal his trauma.

Witnesses said the father, 32, was taking the boy and his four-year-old sister, all naked, for a walk in the street. He asked the boy to bite his penis and when the boy refused, he attacked him.

When people realized what had happened, they rushed to rescue the boy who was already screaming with blood gushing out of his crotch. They nailed down the father to the ground and picked up the penis that was thrown into the shrubs.

Police detained the father and the boy was rushed to a hospital. The girl was later picked up by her relatives.

The divorced father lived with his children in a rented room about 500 meters away from the site of attack. Neighbors said he used to treat his children well until this year when he looked abnormal.

The man was jobless and about 90,000 yuan in debts after his wife left him in 2010 over their business failure.

Neighbors saw him pretending to strangle his son on the balcony recently. When his landlord asked him to pay the rent, he said he would go begging with his children.

The man has been sent to a hospital for medical treatment, Shenzhen police said.

The incident has raised voices for early intervention if a custodian shows incapability to look after his or her child.

So after reading this, I'm just never going to complain about my dad beating me anymore.

And, I am looking forward to the jokes and High Expectation Asian Father memes.

HeckNo.png

He asked the boy to bite his penis and when the boy refused, he attacked him
The fuck? He asked his son to bite his penis and when he refused, the dude bit his son's penis off? So the father asked the son to bite the father's penis first? what the FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!!!!

The fuck? He asked his son to bite his penis and when he refused, the dude bit his son's penis off? So the father asked the son to bite the father's penis first? what the FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!!!!

I'm no expert, but I'd say the father had a mental disorder.

Izick

What the fuck is wrong with people? Seriously, how the fuck does it ever get that far?

Even if he is a total nutbar...what the fuck...

I feel bad for the kid, hope he ends up alright. :/

DRock

has yet to tasted the golden nectar that is tag
Can we just change the title of this thread to "DO NOT ENTER" so I don't have to look at it anymore, sheesh...

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
should it be "Mad father bites sons' penis off instead of Mad father bites son's penis off ?* not part of the grammar police*

also, why would someone do that?

No, the first implies there were multiple children and multiple penises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom