• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mad father bites son's penis off

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

I was really hoping the title was just misleading and it was going to be some animal situation with a shocking title for the attention.

:(

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
I mean wtf are hoping to get out of this thread ChiTown, really?

I just didn't want to be alone with the horror and revulsion.

What sort of Son refuses to bite his father's penis when asked? He only had himself to blame.

wait didn't the article say the father asked his son to bite HIS penis? does this mean he wanted him to bite his OWN(the son's) penis or his (the FATHER's) penis?

not sure which is sicker

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
3AvYg.gif

DJMicLuv

wait didn't the article say the father asked his son to bite HIS penis? does this mean he wanted him to bite his OWN(the son's) penis or his (the FATHER's) penis?

not sure which is sicker

I think the father asked the son to bite his (the father's) dick and the son, selfishly, declined so the father bit the son's dick. Either way some dick got bitten, of that I'm sure.

Grinchy

Banned
All things considered, it's a good thing there were people nearby to tackle the dad and get the boy's penis out of the shrubs. Even typing that sentence felt weird.

Arcteryx

The fuck? He asked his son to bite his penis and when he refused, the dude bit his son's penis off? So the father asked the son to bite the father's penis first? what the FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!!!!

and they go on to suggest "he MAY have been suffering from a mental disorder at the time"....what other disorder could possibly cause this? lol

I need some strong liquor to cleanse this imagery from my mind

This will certainly lead to some amusing GirlGAF threads in the future.

Amazing how insane some people can be. What can be on your head to think that was a reasonable action?

RawPower

Banned
They bear an uncanny resemblance to hot dogs. Maybe he was just hungry.

If it isn't already obvious, I'm joking.

Good that it's restored. But the phantom / imaginary pain of having it bitten off in the first place is giving me the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.

Hope the kids will get proper looking after now. But not sure. China........

Can shit like this be at least censored or filter from page? I don't want to be fucking forced to read stuff like this and get a mental fucking image. I mean, come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom