• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden 07 (360) update erased all my saves

Zep

Banned
We're still working out the details in terms of specific bundling and how that's going to be priced. I know that's been a sensitive issue and we've evaluating the pricing and we understand that the real value is for stuff that's new and exclusive and if it's stuff that's already been out there in the past that it isn't as valuable. We understand that and we're going to lock down those details and hope to have those alternate uniforms published soon.

And yet you'll still charge for Alt. Uniforms EA...give it a rest.

qcf x2

Does this update fix the fact that my draft picks age 3 years when I do a single preseason drill with them, and then revert to their original age the next season?

Or the broken running game? Or the terrible secondary AI/control? Is Leigh Bodden still rated a 79?

Kingpen said:
so glad i traded this game in for 38 bucks toward Rainbow 6 the other day.... SO GLAD

I have a feeling that's where mine is head as well. I'll play it some more yet before I give up on it completely though.

pilonv1

Mine's going back, all this update has done is put some new colours on the fatigue bars. I've had DE's showing red on the field for consecutive plays, I've had RB's yellow for a whole quarter.

Top Bottom