• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madeleine McCann: new suspect found; German pedophile; case being treated as murder

anthony2690

Banned
This Polish girl claims she's the girl, just saw this in a local news article:

https://www.instagram.com/iammadeleinemccan/

Her IG profile is blowing up atm
I genuinely hope this is Madeline and not just attention seeker, as it's genuinely just really cruel otherwise.

Plus it would be nice to have a positive outcome.

But I am sadly expecting the latter.

Edit:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frédéric_Bourdin

There is a genuinely really interesting netflix documentary where the above pretends to be a missing kid and the family oddly accepted with open arms, I'll leave it at that and you can watch it yourself or read the wiki.

Last edited:
Just heard about that girl who thinks she could be her.

I don't know. She could... i think she kinda looks like the dad. Not so much the mum. She has the same eye condition but i don't think it's that rare. Now, if she has the same freckles/moles or marks on her body then that is really suspicious. If she's telling the truth about not knowing her age, remembering that guys face, and her earliest memories being on holiday....then it absolutely needs looked into.

They have to give her a DNA test to see if it is her. I really hope it is so there is finally an end to this whole thing but I'm expecting her to be full of shit.

Winter John

Gold Member
It seems shocking, but there are hundreds, if not, thousands of people that have kiled their kids.
I never met any parents who didn’t daydream about throwing their kids off a bridge at least once a week. My daughter takes a special delight in pushing my buttons. Her last attempt was claiming she just found out Bowie had died, then kept calling him David Bowtie. Just to see how long it would take to set me off.

ReBurn

Gold Member
I never met any parents who didn’t daydream about throwing their kids off a bridge at least once a week. My daughter takes a special delight in pushing my buttons. Her last attempt was claiming she just found out Bowie had died, then kept calling him David Bowtie. Just to see how long it would take to set me off.
Why would you be set off by her calling him David Bowtie?

Doczu

I mean, there's a difference in wanting to put them in a ditch and pouring it full with concrete (been there, thought of that) and actually doing that. I don't know any parent eho at least once didn't think about stuff like that 🤷🏻‍♂️

DKehoe

If that person is just pretending then that’s an incredibly fucked up thing to do. Going by the posts on her profile she seems to be collaborating with a psychic medium so I’m pretty skeptical.

If that person is just pretending then that’s an incredibly fucked up thing to do. Going by the posts on her profile she seems to be collaborating with a psychic medium so I’m pretty skeptical.

Shouldn't come as a surprise as there are lots of fucked up people out there doing fucked up things. This woman is not Madelaine and that's going to be proven real soon I'm sure.

Just another nobody looking for her 5 minutes of fame.

Last edited:
Shouldn't come as a surprise as there are lots of fucked up people out there doing fucked up things. This woman is not Madelaine and that's going to be proven real soon I'm sure.

Just another nobody looking for her 5 minutes of fame.
If she doesn't have the eye squiggle, it isn't her. If she does, a simple DNA test will prove it. Then throw this girl in the slammer for fraud.

FunkMiller

I wasn't even aware David Bowtie died.

DAVID BOWTIE IS DEAD?!

Sad Tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

If she doesn't have the eye squiggle, it isn't her. If she does, a simple DNA test will prove it. Then throw this girl in the slammer for fraud.
the "eye squiggle" isn't even rare.

edit: well i suppose it is rare but not as rare as people think. sure if someone claiming to be MM had it then it'd catch your attention but there are probably hundreds of young blonde women out there with it. there are about 3.5-5k people in the UK with Coloboma.

Last edited:
the "eye squiggle" isn't even rare.

edit: well i suppose it is rare but not as rare as people think. sure if someone claiming to be MM had it then it'd catch your attention but there are probably hundreds of young blonde women out there with it. there are about 3.5-5k people in the UK with Coloboma.
3.5k out of 65 million is pretty rare. What I mean though is you can't get rid of the squiggle. If nu-MM doesn't have it, she isn't OG MM, just a crappy remaster.

Top Bottom