• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Sorian

Banned
Once the game runner types the phrase

"Modkill: <playername>"

there really is no going back on that. Still disappointed in Retro for letting me play so long in night vale when I was already dead.

cabot

You're a funny guy Irishman, I like you. That's why I'm going to lynch you last.

commando-kill-you-last.JPG

XD XD XD

So mean Zatoth. He's clearly Welsh.

you're both in trouble.

Great logo, Blarg.

Avalon's not a mini-game

I think??? Seemed bigger than it

But mini games don't count. We're keeping that because I think I have a worse record than LoC at mini games in particuliar

Sorian

Banned
Avalon's not a mini-game

I think??? Seemed bigger than it

But mini games don't count. We're keeping that because I think I have a worse record than LoC at mini games in particuliar

It's certainly up for debate. I was just giving my opinion. I didn't think it would end up in the flavor lol

Palmer_v1

I know there's been a rash of this but I'm definitely done playing for a while as well. I'll still help with the background stuff most likely though.

Sorian

Banned
First we were players.

Then we were mods.

And now we're dropping out.

I'm kind of sad at this turn of events but I think it's a talk for another day unfortunately.

And here i was, thinking you had good taste.

Half-life 2 is my favorite game ever made.

I've never actually played half-life, I'm a heathen, I know. I'm sure I would love them immensely but I found out about the game way after "half life 3!" was ever it's own meme so I don't know if I want to get immersed in a world that is behind a rumor wall. If it ever gets really announced, I will probably drop everything to play them.

Palmer_v1

The idea of Palmer playing an animu game is making me chuckle. If you like murder mysteries you'll definitely enjoy it though!

Oh come on, Sabegabu! was my favorite anime from the last year! Why do you assume I don't like Animu!?

But yes, I like murder mysteries. Only reason I didn't already have DR is based on the laziness of trying to find my Vita.

Swamped

Banned
Oh come on, Sabegabu! was my favorite anime from the last year! Why do you assume I don't like Animu!?

But yes, I like murder mysteries. Only reason I didn't already have DR is based on the laziness of trying to find my Vita.

Oh wow, i had no idea!!! I really enjoyed Sabegabu too btw, really funny show.

RetroMG

I'm gonna start a game of Cards Against Humanity Online, who wants to play?

EDIT: Maybe tonight was a bad night for it. lol

Coppanuva

Today at work we played Secret Hitler and I came up with an #UnnecessaryGambit then my ex-boss called me a fascist because "You never talk during these games ever and now you came up with a plan"

You're all ruining me.

Coppanuva

Anybody know any good board games for 6 players? We're looking for new ones to play at lunch at work since people are getting tired of Werewolf/ONUW/Coup with 6 (just too little variation and nobody changes their strategies enough).

Kawl_USC

Anybody know any good board games for 6 players? We're looking for new ones to play at lunch at work since people are getting tired of Werewolf/ONUW/Coup with 6 (just too little variation and nobody changes their strategies enough).

Munchkin? Might be a little long for a lunch break game though.

Palmer_v1

6 is an awkward number for fast games.

I'd say Codewords for a different style altogether. Maybe Cash n Guns or Good Cop Bad Cop if you want a variation on your current theme.

Also, NO, to the two people above me. Munchkin isn't really a fast game, and Catan is Catan.

Top Bottom