• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Burbeting

Banned
Love Boat [Mafia] - Till Death Do Us Part

br4AVve.png

There once was a gigantic amusement park in an unspecified location in Planet Earth. The park was quite popular indeed, but one of the attractions was mostly abandoned from usage completely. This attraction, was of course the Tunnel of Love, where lovers would get onto a Love Boat, which would then carry them through a Tunnel filled with absolutely romantic things.

Alas, in this day and age, love is not the hottest new theme for amusement park rides, so the Love Tunnel was mostly abandoned, sadly. This came to a change however, as one day, fifteen couples filled with love made their way to the tunnel entrance, holding hands and whispering all sorts of loving things for each other. Then suddenly, a strange figure appeared before the lovers. It was… a bear…

ngqw4W2.png

”Welcome to the Love Tunnel! I am Burbeting, the caretaker of this Tunnel, and also your guide! I can sense wondrous sense of love coming from most of you! I just know most of you people have truly find your special other!”

The loving couples looked at each other and sighed as loudly as typical lovers could. However, it seemed that the caretaker had not completely finished.

”However… I sense that one or more of the pairs do not emit any sort of love…. I almost could call them loveless couples… What a travesty! Only true love can come into my Love Tunnel! But… I have no idea which one of you couples are the loveless, and who are not…”

After a short moment of silence, and people muttering to each other, the bear started to walk towards the Tunnel itself. He snapped his fingers, and then suddenly the swan-boats started to move in the water into the Tunnel. With a short sigh, the caretaker looked at the fifteen boats that moved quite slowly towards the dark entrance.

”Ah well, it will be a long ride anyway. Might as well let you lovers figure out who the Loveless couples are. I’m way too old for that. But do remember, that pairs always die together...”

Category: 5
Pair mechanic

Sorian

Banned
Phoenix Wright Mafia |OT| - Turnabout Scum

uTmYD4A.jpg

ani-judge-gavel.gif

"Order! Order in the court!"

The courtroom was actually empty today of spectators due to the rushed nature of this case but the judge was used to his routine and after the heated back and forth that had just occurred, he knew the gallery would be going wild.

On one side, a man in a blue suit with a smug look on his face and on the other, an obviously defeated older gentlemen who's hair had just blown away from the force of his crushing defeat. And at the witness stand stood a young man in an orange jacket, obviously confused at the proceedings.

"Mr Wright, I will admit that I still can't believe what has happened in this case but I do know one thing. This court finds the defendant, Larry Butz....

PWAA_notguilty.gif

"We'll save on the confetti today. That is all. This court is adjou----

With a slam, the doors to the courtroom flew open as a scruffy detective ran in.

"Your honor, I'm sorry to interrupt, but Mr. Edgeworth has asked that everyone come to courtroom 4. A body was found in the courthouse and we've locked the building down. He thinks the killer is still here in the building!"

To Be Continued.

Disney Princess Mafia |OT| - Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, who's the Scummiest of them All

u53fp98.png

Once Upon a Time, there was a magical fairy tale kingdom far, far away from here, where there were singing animals, wicked curses, grand dances, wishing wells, dashing adventures, and loads and loads and loads of cleaning. Loads.

The Princesses have returned to this fabled land now, where once again Good will battle Evil.

As each Princess arrives at the stupendous palace, every single one in their fabulous gown, hair-do, and sass, they slowly gain an awareness that there is an unmistakable malevolence lurking amongst them, their sole purpose and presence threatening all that is good and fair in the kingdom.

Sign up! Come and join this wayward cat, and soon enough you, too, may swirl in your own beautiful dress and look flawlessly sparkling as you root out those do-no-gooders! Cast them out of the Kingdom, for once and for good!

ZFJNg6j.gif

Category: 6 - 7

cabot

I'm mildly upset Sorian is running Phoenix Wright concurrently with love boat, when I'm essentially soulbound to the latter.

cabot will remember this.

I'm actually extremely convicted- I mean conflicted between the two games
I really want a partner for Love Boat
but on the other hand
Confetti

nin1000

Banned
has anyone contact to legendary amir0x ? would be great if he could make a return and know how to use the subscribe button : D ( that was a reference to Season 1 )

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Season 5 is going up at some point in the next few hours.

AKA HOLD YOUR BUTT CHEEKS

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
defense+is+ready.jpg

Do the mid-season people have a deadline?

I'm not planning to review the mid-season games unless people specifically request their game to be reviewed, so the deadline is "when there's enough people to play", I guess. I'm also willing to cheat just a little with the deadlines because Bloodbourne hasn't quite made it but that's my fault and not Scrafty's so I'm going to put it up for vote and just try and get it finished absolute ASAP (talking of which Scrafty, have you checked your Outer GAFIA board?).

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Also I assume it's like last time, that game mod candidates can also apply, but not pick any games.

Seems pointless. I mean, we can't play any of the games so why should we influence how they come out? The only game we're involved in is our own, so I think it's just assumed we'd vote for that one, so it makes no difference.

I'm not planning to review the mid-season games unless people specifically request their game to be reviewed, so the deadline is "when there's enough people to play", I guess. I'm also willing to cheat just a little with the deadlines because Bloodbourne hasn't quite made it but that's my fault and not Scrafty's so I'm going to put it up for vote and just try and get it finished absolute ASAP (talking of which Scrafty, have you checked your Outer GAFIA board?).

I saw it, and I'm updating the spreadsheet with your changes right now. Should I submit a flavour post with the official logo and whatnot now?

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Okay, I'm just waiting on the flavour from Bloodbourne, Danny Phantom, and Pirates - I'll just put in placeholder pictures if necessary, so don't worry too much. I can wait another two hours or so.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Okay, I'm just waiting on the flavour from Bloodbourne, Danny Phantom, and Pirates - I'll just put in placeholder pictures if necessary, so don't worry too much. I can wait another two hours or so.

Do I post it here or PM you? Not gonna lie, I'm just re-using last times as none of the changes impacted that flavor text.

Nutvckg.jpg

You arrive in the town of Yharnam. Perhaps by carriage, perhaps by boat, perhaps even on foot.

It is a sleepy old town, the vast decrepit remains of what once was a thriving city. You wander around a bit, but the townspeople seem keen on avoiding your gaze and you're plagued by incessant whispering wherever you go. Yharnam is not the same town it once was, and its renowned blood ministration is the only thing allowing it to desperately to relevance in an age where most would prefer to bury the past as deep as the weary world will allow.

Before long, it is sunset.

Most of the locals clamber indoors, the burgh abuzz with a cacophony of slamming doors and fastening bolts. Some, however, shamble into the streets, sharpening pitchforks and lighting torches as they survey the dark nooks and crannies for those inflicted by the scourge. Among them are doctors, law enforcement, professional beast-slayers known as Hunters and even those who are only spoken about in hushed voices; those who would see to it that all of Yharnam burns to the ground before letting even one beast escape All are united by The Hunt. A pained howl pierces the air like a blade, alerting the mob to the presence of a beast.

The night brims with defiled scum, and is permeated by their rotten stench. Just think, now you're all set to hunt and kill to your heart's content.

http://i.imgur.com/UwgMilN.webm

To be continued.

Will be Bloodborne get snubbed yet again? Tune in next week to find out!

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Dejavu?

Danny Phantom Mafia |OT| Going Ghost?

aaX42vw.jpg

AeGXE4N.gif

"Greetings travelers, my name is Clockwork, Master of All Time. You may be wondering just where you are right now, and why you're here.

You are in a realm called "The Ghost Zone", where all ghosts live. I brought you here to my tower to put you all to a test. You see, The Observants have begun to get restless over this battle between good and evil that you humans and ghosts fight. They fear that long-term damage that could be irreparable will occur if nothing is done about it soon. So they contacted me to do the dirty work while they, true to their names, observe it.

And thus brings us to the test. I have searched through out all of time for the most appropriate way to end this conflict, and have settled on an activity known as "Mafia". You all have been chosen to be the representatives of good and evil. Some of you may know each other, so in order to make the test as fair as it can be, I will block all but the memories necessary for the test.

Be wary who you vote to banish throughout time, one of you is much more valuable than they appear. Until we begin...

TIME OUT

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Just waiting for Mazre. If he's not got it in ~45 minutes, I'll just whip up a placeholder for him and go for it anyway.

Top Bottom