• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

cabot

just be sure to keep your phones in a fastened pocket, otherwise they could go bye-bye in the rollercoaster.

we lost nin's dear companion to that horror.

Gorlak

Banned
So, ehm, Nin and salva, is this aspect of the Harry Potter universe going to be part of the game?

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1137830

I was going to post this in here, Roy!

Let the shenanigans begin! It's highly likely will face at least one person under the imperius curse. That person has no free will/control of his vote or night action. It's going to be super cool and bastardly (I hope) :)

Roy we should team up! You know, killing you last game was just part of the job, I'm not like El topo. I want to win with you.

salva/nin, since you guys are starting the earliest (on Sunday !!), remember to get those role PMs written soon okay :>

they probably need to be sent by Friday.... ish.

also expecting a very flavourful thread opening posts for your game, guys! i love salva's flavour *_____*

SalvaPot

salva/nin, since you guys are starting the earliest (on Sunday !!), remember to get those role PMs written soon okay :>

they probably need to be sent by Friday.... ish.

also expecting a very flavourful thread opening posts for your game, guys! i love salva's flavour *_____*

If all goes with schedule we should be done by thursday, nin is writing most of the Role PM´s while I am tuning the details and making sure the game is as bastardly as possible. It may even start earlier.

If all goes with schedule we should be done by thursday, nin is writing most of the Role PM´s while I am tuning the details and making sure the game is as bastardly as possible. It may even start earlier.

dont make a gal promises u cant keep

oh my

*fans self*

starting earlier??

my my

roytheone

I was going to post this in here, Roy!

Let the shenanigans begin! It's highly likely will face at least one person under the imperius curse. That person has no free will/control of his vote or night action. It's going to be super cool and bastardly (I hope) :)

Roy we should team up! You know, killing you last game was just part of the job, I'm not like El topo. I want to win with you.

You have been my opponent two times, albeit we never directly interacted in archer. However, you also were my loyal minion one time, so I say the jury is still out on you gorlak!

Gorlak

Banned
You have been my opponent two times, albeit we never directly interacted in archer. However, you also were my loyal minion one time, so I say the jury is still out on you gorlak!

B..b..bbut roy :( Keep those ONUW 3 memories close to your heart. You'll see, we will win HP together.

Wait? Did I read early start? Early Start? EARLY START! ATTENTION! HARRY POTTER CREW! We are starting early!

*grmlemlmasd* (Probably won't be around till Sunday 11pm gmt)
As anarrogant bastard boy, I'll just keep showing up late. Deal with it. Or else you'll hear from my father.

SalvaPot

Roles have been assigned to the players, now all that is left is to finish writing them.

Oh man I am laughing so hard right now.

Gorlak

Banned
Do we get some weird point mechanic for the houses?

Also burb, nobody listens to the old fool, keep going this way and you'll get yourself lynched day 1 :p

roytheone

B..b..bbut roy :( Keep those ONUW 3 memories close to your heart. You'll see, we will win HP together.

Wait? Did I read early start? Early Start? EARLY START! ATTENTION! HARRY POTTER CREW! We are starting early!

*grmlemlmasd* (Probably won't be around till Sunday 11pm gmt)
As anarrogant bastard boy, I'll just keep showing up late. Deal with it. Or else you'll hear from my father.

We will see during the game which memory will prevail gorlak, we will see.

Also, assuming we still use the 4 days day phase / 3 days night schedule, an early start would actually be very good for me, since a Sunday start would have put the days end on a day I have to work.

Palmer_v1

* takes a peek *

* cackles uncontrollably *

OMG

This is going to be epic :D

indeed-harry-potter.gif

tumblr_ln9imzV8e81qh4db6.gif

roytheone

This feels like there is a group of people whispering to each other, laughing, then looking towards me, and then laugh some more. I want to know what those people are laughing about :(

Palmer_v1

This feels like there is a group of people whispering to each other, laughing, then looking towards me, and then laugh some more. I want to know what those people are laughing about :(

As the Gafia Champion once said to the Dead Thread, " FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOUUUUUU"

Palmer_v1

Look at this Palmer, you made an owl sad with that remark :(

But I really really hate the dead thread people. I know they're talking about me behind my back. Dicks.

Now it's my turn! You can all expect tons of slanderous material to be waiting for you when you die.

roytheone

But I really really hate the dead thread people. I know they're talking about me behind my back. Dicks.

Now it's my turn! You can all expect tons of slanderous material to be waiting for you when you die.

Remember: I was in the NX game,so I have more than enough experience with being slandered in the dead thread!

El Topo

There's so much hyperactive insanity already. I'm glad I ended up in the vanilla game - even if that means I won't play with some great guys - if only for the vague hope that the game will be less hectic.

nin1000

Banned
Starting early??! Haha this is madness !
Writing roles is a time consuming bitch:D
But i cant wait to let the game begin :)))))

Swamped

Banned
Cannot wait to spectate the other games, especially the one with PersonaGAF in it lol.

HP people - dibs on Crookshanks avatar. I can't seem to get to a desktop to change it...

FluxWaveZ

Cannot wait to spectate the other games, especially the one with PersonaGAF in it lol.

Ha, but the members of PersonaGAF in Werewolf are all newbies to GAFia! I guess that could be entertaining, in a way.

Reading the reactions to other players who've been in previous games here, it's pretty intimidating to think how badly I may perform my first time. I've been trying to read up on stuff so that I don't totally wreck myself.

SalvaPot

Ha, but the members of PersonaGAF in Werewolf are all newbies to GAFia! I guess that could be entertaining, in a way.

Reading the reactions to other players who've been in previous games here, it's pretty intimidating to think how badly I may perform my first time. I've been trying to read up on stuff so that I don't totally wreck myself.

Don´t worry too much about it, its all about having fun.

Sawneeks

Banned

Just be sure to lynch your Doctor within the first 2 Day phases! For good luck! It's kinda like a four-leaf clover and a lucky rabbit's foot all in one.

I don't mind insanity, what I do mind (right now) is too much activity. At some point it's just too much to read.

Edit:
Also, why do you sound like Monokuma?

all the three games shouldn't have TOO much activity. i've placed all the heavy posters in different games so every game should be pretty level :>

monokuma is upupupupupupupupupu !!! attention to details, sir! I say!

Top Bottom