• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Coppanuva

all the three games shouldn't have TOO much activity. i've placed all the heavy posters in different games so every game should be pretty level :>

monokuma is upupupupupupupupupu !!! attention to details, sir! I say!

Until we all start feeding off Sorian's energy and Nightvale becomes crazy posting central.

Until we all start feeding off Sorian's energy and Nightvale becomes crazy posting central.

XD

naaaaaaawwwwwwwww

soyuri's awesome! specially on the first days <3 i love how he drive discussions forward :D best icebreaker gafia player of allllllllll time !!!

one day, i will play with soyuri! *______*

and then i shall destroy him >:D

Enker

Harry Potter is only slightly less hype worthy then Frog Fractions.

Although wizards with determination can easily surpass Frog Fractions.

Blarg is definitely getting Luna

Hahaha, nin and Salva's avatars are so good.

I'd get in on this avatar changing business if mine wasn't already the best. Someone make FF7 Mafia so it'll be appropriate.

wait no i should make ff7 mafia

SalvaPot

If it's not too much trouble, I think I'm gonna back out of S4, guys. Sorry about this.

tumblr_m84dcsP25G1qgpqtmo1_250.gif

roytheone

Not going to lie, having only one replacement left kind of worries me. I can totally see a mod having to mod kill someone relatively early in the season because they dropped out, and that could have a real impact on the game, especially if that person was a strong pr or a scum member. If a game would get decided because the mod had to mod kill a scum member, and town would work from the information from that flip, it would kind of be a bummer :(

Gorlak

Banned
image.php
image.php

I will never be able to tell you two apart... Is this a sign the game will prefer the Gryffindor house? Because Slytherin is clearly the superior one! If not for the old fool and his random point gifts for Harry at the end of the year, we would win everytime. Fuck Gryffindor!

I'd get in on this avatar changing business if mine wasn't already the best.

Rats please! The game will be so much more atmospheric if we all have HP avatars. Imagine entering the thread and only seeing related avatars and wizardry. It's bound to become magical this way! Pretty please Rats, change your avatar for this game :)

Ourobolus

Banned
I'm backing out because I think I'd rather sink the time into putting together a S4.5 game.

Don't you fucking dare.

Not going to lie, having only one replacement left kind of worries me. I can totally see a mod having to mod kill someone relatively early in the season because they dropped out, and that could have a real impact on the game, especially if that person was a strong pr or a scum member. If a game would get decided because the mod had to mod kill a scum member, and town would work from the information from that flip, it would kind of be a bummer :(

Eh, I think we'll be ok.
Having separate dead threads will mitigate the problem.

roytheone

Don't you fucking dare.

Eh, I think we'll be ok.
Having separate dead threads will mitigate the problem.

Oh, we have separate dead threads? I know we had a discussion about that in the feedback thread, but I didn't know it was changed for this season. I do hope that will not cause low activity in the dead threads, that sucks for people that die early.

Ourobolus

Banned
I agree, since people who die in one game can easily be replacement in others.

Why would you agree with a drunkard? I don't agree with cabot from the hours of 0000-2359.

Oh, we have separate dead threads? I know we had a discussion about that in the feedback thread, but I didn't know it was changed for this season. I do hope that will not cause low activity in the dead threads, that sucks for people that die early.

For now, I think we are trying it so that we have extra replacements if necessary.

i will singlehandedly fill up the dead threads with my spider-chatter :D

cabot

Hmmm hmmm, Makes sense, and there is definitely not another reason you guys are doing that, right? ;)

So cabot, how drunk are you after celebrating you got into the puppy game?

A better question would be how sober are you, since it's the rarer outcome.

roytheone

Looking over the game i think we could start sometime in the Weekend :)

latest

Can't wait for the game to start so that we can collectively ignore all the cool mechanics you guys cooked up and see how all the players with weird, awesome powers turn up dead first before they could even use them ;)

I just remembered that I promised to bake a cake!! Everybody dig in!!!
I might have accidentally put some Veritaserum in it ;)

harry-birthday-cake.jpg

Sooooo excited!!! And that other HP thread just got me hyped even more!! ^___^

Swamped

Banned
Ha, but the members of PersonaGAF in Werewolf are all newbies to GAFia! I guess that could be entertaining, in a way.

Reading the reactions to other players who've been in previous games here, it's pretty intimidating to think how badly I may perform my first time. I've been trying to read up on stuff so that I don't totally wreck myself.

Lol, there's no right or wrong way of playing this game. Just do whatever feels fun (and take risks occasionally!). I think newbies are really fun to watch, because i have no idea how they will react, whereas with the veterans I can kind of guess.

If it's not too much trouble, I think I'm gonna back out of S4, guys. Sorry about this.

Nooooooo. Maybe I'm being selfish but i really want to watch you play!

I just remembered that I promised to bake a cake!! Everybody dig in!!!
I might have accidentally put some Veritaserum in it ;)

harry-birthday-cake.jpg

Sooooo excited!!! And that other HP thread just got me hyped even more!! ^___^

Haha, so cute, I love this! As long as there's no disgusting polyjuice potion I suppose...

Ty4on

Hmmm hmmm, Makes sense, and there is definitely not another reason you guys are doing that, right? ;)
Can't wait for the game to start so that we can collectively ignore all the cool mechanics you guys cooked up and see how all the players with weird, awesome powers turn up dead first before they could even use them ;)
Maybe lynching mediums the first day will be the new tradition :p

*Splinter

Ha, but the members of PersonaGAF in Werewolf are all newbies to GAFia! I guess that could be entertaining, in a way.

Reading the reactions to other players who've been in previous games here, it's pretty intimidating to think how badly I may perform my first time. I've been trying to read up on stuff so that I don't totally wreck myself.
If anyone tells you you're playing wrong just type VOTE: Sorian and it should stop the next day

If not, VOTE: Crab

Started listening to Nightvale. 3 episodes in. Perfect to have as background while doing online research. I'm really looking forward to the flavortexts.
MORE PRESSURE ON RETRO!!!11!!1eleven

RetroMG

Started listening to Nightvale. 3 episodes in. Perfect to have as background while doing online research. I'm really looking forward to the flavortexts.
MORE PRESSURE ON RETRO!!!11!!1eleven

Oh hey, I have a game starting next week too, don't I?

Um, excuse me. (Runs)

Role PMs have actually been done for weeks, but I've been going through this morning, tweaking them, setting up stuff on Outer Gafia, you know. I could probably start early, but I don't want day phase to run on Sundays if possible. (That's family time.) I'll probably send Role PMs on Friday or Saturday, and start the game Monday.

Top Bottom