• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Major Nelson Yahoo Chat PR Copy/Paste Extravaganza! [decline, deny, dodge, done.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comment From blame space
Which areas of the Xbox One will you be focusing on at your E3 presentation?
4:24

Major Nelson (Larry Hryb): Games. Games. GAMES :)

dc89

wXGSjBs.png

He finally snapped! Games, y'all!

LOL!!

Stop asking shitty questions, people!! That way, the shittiest of the best will be awesome to hear about!

EDIT: "The new controller is awesome I have spent a lot of time with it. If you like the Xbox 360 controller, you'll LOVE this controller. We have made over 40 improvements in the new design. "

THE FUCK?!!!!

olympia

This interview is obviously a sham but I'm not getting the confusion over his answer about online connectivity.

Requires an internet connection != Always being online.

commedieu

Banned
IF E3 IS ONLY 18 FUCKING DAYS AWAY THEN WHY FUCKING BOTHER EVEN HAVING A YAHOO FUCKING CHAT Q&A THEN?!?!?

WHERE ARE THE A'S??? AT E3??? god damnit this is getting more frustrating than it is entertaining.

THis is all done so terribly bad, what the hell happened with MS and the XboxOne, no info, no substance, just a box that can alt-tab between Tv and games.

Like your input button.

jmdajr

I still dont see how this is a problem for most people on gaf? You guys act like you dont have internet..while you post on gaf. It will be interesting to see what happens if you dont go online within 24 hours though? Like say you move or something and dont get internet setup right away

Probably only fucked if you move or your internet is down.

Why the fuck did they do this QA? They knew they couldn't answer the majority of the questions. I can't think of who though this was a good idea.

Yerolo

4:24
Comment From Shane
Hey Larry, you wanted to share with us the controller. Can you maybe list some of the awesome things that you have updated in it. Also what are the two buttons where "start" and "back" used to be. Lastly, how does the new battery pack work?
4:25

Major Nelson (Larry Hryb): The new controller is awesome I have spent a lot of time with it. If you like the Xbox 360 controller, you'll LOVE this controller. We have made over 40 improvements in the new design.

ummm.....

Cess007

Major Nelson (Larry Hryb):
Games. Games. GAMES :)

how many kin games ?

My question would be: How many of those are NOT Kinect games? >>

**edit**

Wait, so he has spend time with the controller but not with the console? (as he answered in a previous question) what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom