• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Major Nelson Yahoo Chat PR Copy/Paste Extravaganza! [decline, deny, dodge, done.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
0U0J9tp.png

Brilliant. So brilliant!!

Comment From Shane
Hey Larry, you wanted to share with us the controller. Can you maybe list some of the awesome things that you have updated in it. Also what are the two buttons where "start" and "back" used to be. Lastly, how does the new battery pack work?

Major Nelson (Larry Hryb): The new controller is awesome I have spent a lot of time with it. If you like the Xbox 360 controller, you'll LOVE this controller. We have made over 40 improvements in the new design.

ahahahahaha

hom3land

My question was why does the policy regarding used game and borrowing have to change? It's a console like many before it... I know the answer is $$.. Just would like to hear bs spin to make it a value for the customer.

Senaxx

Banned
My Question probably won't get answered:

What are you going to do with the Xbox One in Europe? Since we don't have the NFL / NHL / set top-box lifestyle here.

Thorgal

Major Nelson (Larry Hryb):
Regarding the Start and Back buttons, they'll perform similar functions but right now we don't have final names for them yet.

what he ?

HOW ABOUT START AND BACK ?

DocSeuss

Huh.

Apparently, according to the VERY LARGE FONT, they're focusing on Games at E3.

Will this shut up the people who say it's not about games?

Probably not. They'll just start whining that all it does are games, why doesn't it do anything else?

I feel like he is reading this thread and rapidly trying to type out any info he can release on the controller now to calm GAF down.

tekumseh

a mass of phermones, hormones and adrenaline just waiting to explode
GAMES. GAMES. GAMES. :)

We are still developing our policies.

They'd damn well better have a Motley Crue sendup as their opening salvo then, with some bullshit promo language to the tune of Girls, Girls, Girls...

"Regarding the Start and Back buttons, they'll perform similar functions but right now we don't have final names for them yet."

They're so no ready. They're so fucked. What do they use those buttons for, then?! What?!

QUESTION: Could you clarify the situation regarding multiple accounts on ONE console. My boyfriend and I both have our own accounts. Will we be made to pay twice for 1 game in order for us both to use our own accounts?

Major Nelson (Larry Hryb): As I noted earlier we're still working on some of the policies..but our goal is that it would work like it works today on Xbox 360.

how the fuck is that not simply a 'YES' answer!?!?!?!

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Major Nelson (Larry Hryb): The controller takes 2 AA batteries. More details at E3

Here, the controller uses batteries, learn more at E3.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
100% of the time wasted with stupid questions, stupid answers and waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom