• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Major Riot Game Titles are Coming to Xbox Game Pass

Draugoth

Gold Member
FVEWtEWWQAE3r_r

ivMsa8g_d.webp

Last edited:

jakinov

It's a really great perk. And a really creative and clever move for Game Pass. League of LEgends and Valorant are two of the most played games in the world. It's super expensive to buy everything or takes a huge amount of time.

killatopak

I wonder how this will work for those of us who use the Garena client for LoL.

We don't have a native Riot launcher.

Chukhopops

I think this will bring quite a few people to GP. If you’re a new player trying LoL or Valorant it’s much cheaper to sub for a bit and have all champions / agents.

You also get the XP boost and whatever you unlock remains unlocked if you stop subbing.

The stuff on LoR / TFT is less significant, more like a nice little perk.

Really curious if they will add to GP some benefits for King / Blizzard mobile games. If they do it’s going to be huge for the sub count.

Kssio_Aug

I will probably not play them, since I don't care too much for mobas or competitive shooters, but it seems to me a great deal for Xbox and Game Pass.
I might trey Teamfight Tactics though.

Fbh

For anyone who is into these games that's quite a lot of value.
I remember from my time playing LOL that unlocking all champions would have taken a ridiculous amount of gameplay hours....or a lot of money

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

League of Legends: Unlock all 160+ champions, day-one access to future champions
Valorant: Unlock all 18 agents, day-one access to future agents
League of Legends: Wild Rift: Unlock all 80+ champions, day-one access to future champions
Teamfight Tactics: Unlock “select” Little Legends, specifics to be announced
Legends of Runeterra: Unlock Foundations Set, includes 318 cards with 24 champions from launch

Top Bottom