• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Make Someone Laugh

Melon

Banned
A lot of us have rough days, weeks, months, hell, maybe even years -- but it's good to try and laugh every once and a while! Feel free to post memes, videos, or even funny stories here in this thread; the goal is to get a giggle out of a person or two (or several). So have fun, maybe make a member's day better, or maybe make your own day better :).

I try to watch this at least 10 times a day

I present :

Motivation and Self-Respect: By Conor McGregor

The answer to your question is All The Cocaine.

Last edited:
You’ll thank me later

9f4cfd1da4b74c8859d0aa0ab5e49da7_400x400.jpeg

You’re Welcome.

Bullet Club

Banned
Man, on a first date: How do you feel about sex?

Woman: I like it infrequently.

Man: I see. Is that one word or two?

Nymphae

Banned
I used to really like that game show, Make Me Laugh, or whatever it was called.

They'd have comedians try to make a contestant laugh. They literally just sat in a chair while the comedian monologued in front of them, and tried to remain stonefaced. This show would be (not)hilarious today with woke comedians lol, I'd like to see that actually.

One of the funniest I saw was a prop comic, he had this disappearing ink that he just dumped all over the contestant, they lost their shit momentarily until realizing it would just disappear. Not really a great tactic for making that person laugh, but was good for TV.

Top Bottom