• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Makoto Asada (ex-Cave) making three more Xbox One games, one at E3, one at TGS

Danchi

Asada worked on Constant C, unless I'm mistaken? So it might be another downloadable puzzle-platformer focused on the Western markets.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Not a shmup huh, pretty disappointing. Still looking forward to seeing what it is though. Xbox once again shaping up to be the Japanese console of choice.

That really remains to be seen, and so far I don't see the wind blowing that way.

Japanese oddities flocked to 360 because of PS3-launch era Sony's restrictive policies. New Sony seems pretty keen on courting indies and niche titles, so I don't see the same thing in effect this gen.

Koppai

Where are the j
Japanese PS4 games. :( Yakuza isn't being released in the US anymore.

It's good that Microsoft hasn't given up on Japan yet. Getting the Japanese to buy consoles will be a feat in itself.

abadguy

Banned
I love how Microsoft keeps focusing on bribing devs to keep everything exclusive to their console, while Sony is happily providing funding for devs who aren't even bringing games to their console.

Please tell me this is sarcasm...

If Platinum is making X1 exclusive that thread is going to be golden I'm have my popcorn ready.

It will be the stuff of legends. Don't let it be a Kamiya directed game..hoo boy!

Brakke

Banned
How is this happening. Nirolak is a wizard.

Anyway, anything that has Cave even remotely associated is probably A OK.

Top Bottom