• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man caught pooping in aisle of San Francisco Safeway Bay Area

Bullet Club

Man caught pooping in aisle of San Francisco Safeway

WARNING: Some may find the images below disturbing

SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – The city of San Francisco is taking action to clean up the streets but what about the grocery stores?

Shoppers at a Safeway in the Marina District got a disturbing surprise over the weekend.

Mike, a San Francisco resident, was at the Safeway when he spotted a man pooping in one of the aisles.

An opened package of toilet paper is seen in the photos sitting near the man.

Mike told KRON4 he saw the man go into a nearby Starbucks when he was finished.

KRON4 has reached out to Safeway for a statement, but have not yet heard back.

This story comes as San Francisco deals with a growing amount of human waste complains.

San Francisco even has a poop patrol, staff members who clean up human waste around the city.

Throughout the city, 311 has received more than 25,000 poop complaints this year alone, with the Tenderloin getting the highest number of calls.

Last month, San Francisco Supervisor Matt Haney called the city’s poop problem a national embarrassment.

“This is a national embarrassment, it is also many communities a disgusting, public health crisis, no one should be able to walk about and see poop smeared all over the place, no one should live in these conditions. It is not funny,” Haney said.

Since then, the city has increased frequency of power washing in trouble areas and has opened more public toilets.

But many believe more needs to be done.

A KRON4 reporter is working on getting more information on this incident. Check back for updates this story

Ap4mZhK.png

GKoRY2x.png

vL90LCc.png

Source: KRON4

Tevious

That reminds me of the crazy place I used to work with many years ago at a small retail store. We used to get this disabled lady in a scooter come in a couple times a week to take a shit. She'd always make a hot mess in the restroom and get shit all over the floor. She probably went to various stores/restaurants in the area every time she needed to shit because she couldn't clean up after herself at home. It used to piss off my boss so much when it happened cause he was the one who had to clean it up.

One day there was an incident in the food aisle (which was on the way to the restroom). I wasn't working that day, but my friend who was managing the place that day made sure to tell everyone the story. He was stocking shelves over in the hardware aisle and this guy comes up to him and says, "Hey, come here. I got to show you something." and brings him over to the food aisle. When he gets there, the guy points to the floor and says, "What's that?". Then my friend says, "Oh, shit." and then the guy replies, "Yeah, that's right!". Not only was there shit on the floor, but someone had also stepped in it and smeared it all the way up the aisle in an effort to clean their shoe. I think we all concluded it was probably that scooter lady and she didn't make it in time. My friend had to clean it up since he was in charge that day.

Last edited:

lil puff

This seems like just another Tuesday where I live.

What's funny is when tourist crowds gather around a pile of shit and start taking pics

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Hahaha!

Just go to a McDonald's and take a shit. Nobody will care............ I actually do. That's why I only shit in public places if I'm totally desperate. Who knows what retards are doing stuff in the stalls.

Who knew SF losers preferred taking a dump in the same place you and I buy food in.

"Paging Wilbur! Paging Wilbur! Clean up in aisle 3.......... and bring a can of air freshener too."

Last edited:
Yeesh. I mean, if I was the guy, why not. Better than shitting on the street and using trash or leaves or whatever...

But man, fucking SF used to be a cool place to visit. I'd never go there now.

NickFire

Welcome to California as a whole. It blows my mind what has become of SF and LA.
Let's adopt the manifesto's of the ruling political class in 3rd world shit holes. I mean really, what's the worst that could happen? It's not like people will literally start shitting all over the streets, in grocery store aisles, and in the beautiful parks where our kids play, That's just back woods Nazi propaganda.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
LOL damn.

Probably tossed Wilbur a few sheets of TP.

"Here, take this!"
I hope Wilbur has expert mopping skills.

Can't wait to the see after pic, where buddy smeared the turd in muddy water covering 10 square feet of floor tiles.

Last edited:

DESTROYA

At least he wasn’t eating a banana while doing it.
I expect nothing less from the great city of SF, where you can take a dump and shoot up anywhere and the worst that can happen is you get notoriety on GAF and other sites.

Stouffers

Banned
At least he wasn’t eating a banana while doing it.
I expect nothing less from the great city of SF, where you can take a dump and shoot up anywhere and the worst that can happen is you get notoriety on GAF and other sites.
There’s no greater power move than taking a shit with the stall door open, mouth wrapped around a banana while making and maintaining extended eye contact with anyone who happens to walk by.

ManaByte

The guy responsible for turning SF into this is now governor. So this is coming to your city wherever you live in CA.

Top Bottom