• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

San Francisco "Poop Patrollers" Make $185,000

lil puff

so nowadays, we have these homless "camps" They are basicaly zones in certain areas that they own. usually under scafolled buildings. OMG Stepping thu that shit before even getting coffee. It is a hard part of life as I understand it is for them.. DeBlasio talks so much shit, but he has done nothing at all for the extreme rising catastprohe of homelessness. This is a disaster. Literally walking thru homeless camps. And the pedestrian areas? Homeless shelters. No one says a thing.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Please. "HOW DARE YOU DISRESPEKT THE MURICAN FAMILY FARMER!!!" is pure virtue signaling.

I accurately described how urbanization is the driver of human civilization. Your only rebuttal was fake outrage.
Since you've already made up your mind about my motives, there's no point in trying to convince you otherwise.

dcll

Banned
This guy is hilarious, I had never heard of him until a few weeks ago and have watched a bunch of his videos.

Last edited:
Top Bottom