• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revo

Tower of God s2ch180

well i can't see hoaqin not being the main baddie
maybe the siblings will kill themselves to not merge so baam has a chance

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
For new year resolution, i decide to finish bokura hikari club

Dungeon meshi 20
That pot will cook everything, including dragon. To think that Marcille used to refuse everything. *sniff

Tomo chan 223
Kimi ni mune kyun

Dagashi kashi
Saya, master of game.
Did not expect Kendama to be pricey. You could buy single or used game

Namco Bandai is doing Seraph of the End so well, I hope they do some more of my favorite manga. Easily best manga and anime of 2015 hands down and no questions asked.

CWfnva_UEAA7Ujn.jpg:large

Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro 1-End
It's been a manga in my backlog for a long time, but finally decided to start it two weeks ago. From the art to the characters, you can definitely see the resemblance between this work and the mangaka's currently running work Assassination Classroom. Overall it's just a well done manga on all fronts. Though it scared me at one point since seemed like it was going to turn into a true Shounen style manga, but luckily it never turned heel. I also appreciate that the manga ended when it did rather, then try to milk it out forever. Really worth a read for any manga fan who doesn't feel squeamish towards demonic imagery.

Haikyuu!! 187

20 - 19, I guess next week is it since TsukiHina epic final page for this. No way will they fail.

Tsuki is best blocker confirmed and Hinata I cant wait.

Goshiki Tsutomu was fantastic like always.
CWieTkEWEAU7gnf.png

quite honestly Onodera would just be

" I am happy for you".... cries somewhere

Raku goes to her.... she hugs him or something

some dialogue between Chitoge and Onodera.... Smile

done

Might not be the best thread for this, but D.Gray-Man might be getting a anime related announcement soon.

http://www.anime-japan.jp/stage/rgb_stage/

17:00 to 17:40 New announcement Talk live Program6 "D.Gray-man"
Which would be 5:00 - 5:40.
doesn't mean shit if I don't at least get new D.Gray Men chapters on a consistent Monthly basis

I'll accept it with open arms

I wonder if this time they'll colour the Noah as brown/natural black then the zombie grey we had in the anime

doesn't mean shit if I don't at least get new D.Gray Men chapters on a consistent Monthly basis

I'll accept it with open arms

I wonder if this time they'll colour the Noah as brown/natural black then the zombie grey we had in the anime

Honestly I'm more curious on whether they will do a remake or continue where the anime left off. However, that's if there will be a anime.

I mean the series does get mindfucking complex.

Honestly I'm more curious on whether they will do a remake or continue where the anime left off. However, that's if there will be a anime.

I mean the series does get mindfucking complex.

people say that but I followed along well enough

not bragging but generally confused by the claims of complexity
If you mean by twist sure that is what is the greatness of it all
the series is currently at its prime and I would love to see it get animated.... hopefully by a good studio

people say that but I followed along well enough

not bragging but generally confused by the claims of complexity
If you mean by twist sure that is what is the greatness of it all
the series is currently at its prime and I would love to see it get animated.... hopefully by a good studio

The complexity for me comes from
the whole deal over Past!Allen and what his motive really is. Like he's shrouded in mystery and the fact that Allen hasn't aged even though he's really old is weird.

I mean the plot is fairly understandable in some aspects. However, some of the twists regarding
Allen and the Noah's is a bit out their.

Shh, it's more fun this way.
ah okay gotcha
The complexity for me comes from
the whole deal over Past!Allen and what his motive really is. Like he's shrouded in mystery and the fact that Allen hasn't aged even though he's really old is weird.

I mean the plot is fairly understandable in some aspects. However, some of the twists regarding
Allen and the Noah's is a bit out their.

is why I love it

the series took a turn for the best when the greyed everything from being just black and white

ah okay gotcha

is why I love it

the series took a turn for the best when the greyed everything from being just black and white

I don't know why but the total suffering of the characters is what hooked me to the series.

I mean right know we have basically three sides. The Order, Innocence, and the Noah.
The series is definitely getting intense and I hope for the best for Hoshino.

TheFlow

Banned
Namco Bandai is doing Seraph of the End so well, I hope they do some more of my favorite manga. Easily best manga and anime of 2015 hands down and no questions asked.

CWfnva_UEAA7Ujn.jpg:large
Sorry just now seeing this but what makes seraph of the end the best anime/manga? I thought it was trash

Hero academy, black clover, Tokyo ghoul, haikyuu, one punch man. So many better ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom