• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
Haikyuu 189

right into another match I see
basically a 0% chance nekoma lose tho

Same feeling I got. My guess would be that Bokuto's team will be winning and during a timeout they will hear about Karasuno winning. That will give them the boost to come back.

Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer Vol.09-10

jc53QTg.jpg

OH BOY

the backstory was pretty good, I did like we got an explanation over how everything all started
the final fight was pretty good, I liked how it ended
but most importantly, my favorite part was the epilogue
it really hit how much I enjoyed these characters and how I liked seeing where they ended up after everything, like you suddenly realize it's all over now and you really enjoyed reading it
Taiyo's epilogue was especially the best, shows the most change out of everyone

in the end, I really enjoyed this and I'm surprised how much I ended up enjoying this
a stellar read

mdubs

Banned
Honey So Sweet Vol. 1

51fmN%2BCvrgL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Nice story, if you like something like Strobe Edge this is a probably a good read, but not as good as Sakisaka's stuff. The relationship isn't anything new and the characters aren't all that deep, but if you like slice of life romance this isn't a bad pick.
It's awkward that she's in love with her uncle, but it isn't too overdone so I can live with it

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Biorg Trinity 14
I thought i was skipping chapter when i first read it. Well, that was interesting.

Helck 52

I was reading this for the comedy, did not expect feel. Goddammit, the story shaping up to be great.

Shinozaki-kun 30

As the guy who always get shit grade during art/painting session from elementary to highschool, i can relate with Shinozaki.

Jitsu wa watashi wa 109

RIP eromine kun. Your body is not ready

Usobuko

Banned
I want a short 3-4 volume manga I can read tonight. I'll read anything if it's something new.

Have you read these?

Heads
Getenrou
Kakukaku Shikajika
Terrarium in Drawer
The Heart of Thomas
Undercurrent

Some are just 1-2 volumes but I think they are worth a read

Droplet

Have you read these?

Heads
Getenrou
Kakukaku Shikajika
Terrarium in Drawer
The Heart of Thomas
Undercurrent

Some are just 1-2 volumes but I think they are worth a read

I've read Heart of Thomas, not sure about the others. I'll check them out, thanks.

elyetis

I want a short 3-4 volume manga I can read tonight. I'll read anything if it's something new.
Based on my collection :
Q and A
My Girl ( Mizu SAHARA )
Uwagaki
Sanctum

All are finished.
I actually don't have many finished manga with few volumes in my collection. I pretty much listed all of them except for Orange since it's still missing volume 5, and a couple oneshot.

upandaway

Not something released recently, new as in something I haven't read. And something finished. Are either of those finished?
Read How to Make a Gentle World, translation finished on it a couple days ago. I haven't finished it yet but from what I read it was really nice

Zweizer

Banned

It's probably too late as the night has probably already passed, but I'll second Uso's recommendations. I'd suggest Ressentiment, Ma no Kakera, Honto no Kanojo, Helter Skelter and Ashizuri Aquarium on top of it.

Revo

Boku dake ga Inai Machi 1-34

watched the first 2 manga eps, decided to read up to the anime, kept going, went to the end

all i can say is:
lmao at how this ending is going

Black Clover is too fucking high. Does Japan just like generic trash?
Kaito should try something that isn't sports. Having two failing sports manga in a row just doesn't look good.

I mean I like Black Clover, but yes Japan does like generic trash you read enough manga/watch enough anime to know this

Assassination Classroom 171

Well this does feel like a final fight, two powerful annoying foes vs one. I dont know what the students can do since they were easily so blown away. Im surprised none were injured either.

My prediction for the next Soma is Azami asking Soma to marry Erina and become his son in law. He will go full on Hyuga eugenics, with him wanting to breed the ultimate chef through two bloodlines.

Raxus

Soma 150

Soma's Dad and Erina's Dad OTP. DTL is probably already drawing fanart.

My Hero Academia 74

A sword made out of swords and belts? Nomura just climaxed somewhere.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
"Notice me Saiba-senpai..."

-every member of the Nakiri clan

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi. 17

how the hell is he still alive

I mean I know they couldn't just kill him off but he had no powers until now? what

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I bet you anything Azami has a beef with Jouchiro for withdrawing from the food world or some shit so Soma revealing his lineage will just piss Azami off more.

It will probably piss Erina off too, but when she doubles up on the tsun, he's just going to think she's being a bitch again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom