• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT~| How can I Ignore Such a Magnificent...THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Jojolion ch. 50

Josefumi's mother looks awfully young. :| Good backstory though.

Jojolion 50
Grafting...
oh, i get it, they both failed to get the fruit and got injured real bad, then Josefumi fuse them both together to survive...at least, that is what my prediction for future chapter.

Yeah, this is what I'm thinking too.

Lernaean

Banned
Jojolion 50
Grafting...
oh, i get it, they both failed to get the fruit and got injured real bad, then Josefumi fuse them both together to survive...at least, that is what my prediction for future chapter.

Kaguya sama kokuhaku shitai 10

Fujiwara is the last boss, isn't she?
Weekly series? Fuck yes!

I'm pretty sure everything you bury in the spot gets fused. Also don't forget Kira's body. When Josefumi and Kira fused they created 2 fused persons that both were Josefumi and Kira.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shokugeki no Soma

lmao @ Erina's reaction and getting her denial-mode instantly shot down with photographic evidence
KuGsj.gif

balgajo

Black Clover raws
Seems to be a very interesting chapter

Soma
I wonder what hapened with Saiba. He got expelled or he left by his own will?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm pretty sure Rindou just doesn't care, and would flip sides at the drop of a hat if something made her think the other side is more fun

She presents herself that way, but I find it doubtful she's actually just a brainless idiot who has secret meetings with Isshiki, etc. Not to mention Isshiki himself seems 100% unconcerned about any of these developments.

Shokugeki no Soma 151

Azami is like "Same Year.... what a coincidence"

"Wait Erina you know Saiba-senpai?"

Stares at both Erina and Soma

Evil Laugh "I know understand"

He knows.... He knows about Gramps and Soma's Dad evil plan

Also all these is to avenge his dear Saibe-senpai LMAO

Averon

Some 151

Glad they didn't drag this "Erina not know who Soma's father is" any further. Now, things are getting a bit interesting with open warfare now being declared and the changes in the E10 makeup.

Soma 151

Wow, photographic evidence at the ready so Erina couldn't even deny it lmao

I actually went and read this chapter myself just to see Erina get her soul taken by the reveal.

It was 100% completely worth it. The fact that the wrecking was used as a comedic element made it even better. Maybe now she'll STFU forever and stop being a dick. XD

dr labson

Neo Member
Nana to Kaoru Chapter 1 - 122

Welp, another manga crossed off my backlog.
You guys keep making fuss about this manga, so I decided to read it.
Well, this is certainly manga is certainly an experience.
The manga really does a good job portraying the appeal of S&M.

That being said I haven't read Black Label.
So the plot isn't ruined for me like most of you keep saying here. Lucky me.

Angry Grimace

I don't know what's funnier: that the Big Bad's motivation is literally to get senpai to notice him, or the fact that Azami Nakiri, Master Geneticist is a plausible storyline based on the dialogue.

My Hero Academia #75: Oh man, muscleboy's KIDS are gonna feel that punch. His grandkids will be walking along and one day just fall over.

Good chapter.

Jintor

Nana to Kaoru Chapter 1 - 122

Welp, another manga crossed off my backlog.
You guys keep making fuss about this manga, so I decided to read it.
Well, this is certainly manga is certainly an experience.
The manga really does a good job portraying the appeal of S&M.

That being said I haven't read Black Label.
So the plot isn't ruined for me like most of you keep saying here. Lucky me.

i don't really know what peeps were complaining about, Nana to Kaoru always pretty had a very specific endgoal in mind

Revo

Shokugeki no Soma 151

boo, good image of erina bisected by that line
Obv they'd get kicked out regardless of rules.
and lol him doing all this because of what happened to somadad

Barakamon v8: damn, what a great volume. We get that hilarious chapter with Hiroshi Kuroshi and then it hits us with those last couple of chapters.

Sai

Criminale!

This has potential!

Knowing that he attracts criminals, I can't say that I was surprised by the Yandere reveal though.

Soma

Honestly, this is just getting stupid. What's the point of all this rigging, and why aren't any of the alumni standing against it? If they schools rep was famous for it's only the best survive attitude, why would anyone in the culinary world want it to become nothing more then a clone chief factory with little innovation?

Quasar

i don't really know what peeps were complaining about, Nana to Kaoru always pretty had a very specific endgoal in mind

The issue I guess is the manufactured tension about them breaking up. But I guess you could argue that with almost any mainstream romance.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
One Punch Man ch. 89

Oh hey there's that bald dude who used to be in this story, I remember him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom