• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

scy

Mahou Shoujo Site 10 - Man, there's no way she's not killing someone. Despite being a pretty shitty person originally, her friends being viciously murdered by the MC (and slitting her throat later) seems like a fairly decent enough reason for vengeance. Her power seems relatively bland compared to FREEZING FUCKING TIME so I guess that girl dies soon to remove that power from the plot.

also random color.

Bocchi na Bokura no Renai Jijou 5

Progress is being made. Nice.

Maybe this one won't take forever to get to where it needs to...

nah who am I kidding.

Aizo

Banned
I think it has been around 4 wonderful months that I haven't read Naruto or Bleach now. I was current for about 7-8 years. It feels great not reading them.

How's it going for those of you who are reading them?

so since they came out early this week

it is back to back Shonen days!!!

:DDDDDDDD

Dance!! Party!! Have a good time!!
Even though Wednesday will have nothing

8gNfot2.png

Bleach 589

HAHAHAHAHA

Seeing embarrassed Orihime was so enjoyable.

And Yoruichi returning makes this best chapter in awhile.

Also

BT9gle7.png

C6SOQww.gif

ryan13ts

Bleach:
Jesus, I swear if Kubo drew Inoue's titties any bigger, they'd pop right out of the panel and into my face. This was just a weird chapter anyways, what with Titty McDuncan and cross-dressing zombie chick/dude.

The next chapter should be boss though, weirdo vs weirdo. Kurotsuchi's fights are probably my favorite in the series, the guy is just a perfect combination of asshole and weirdo, with his fights usually being pretty interesting. Maybe we'll FINALLY get to find out what he took from the Espada scientist guy WAAAAY back at the end of the Hueco Mundo arc. If Kubo doesn't show it here, it'll be a forever lost plot point in the series (If anyone even remember this in the first place)

One Piece:
Seriously, what's with the double fake out on Law's backstory? This is the second time Oda has teased us with a chapter ending with a flash of Law's backstory, only for the next chapter to have nothing to do with it whatsoever. Otherwise, it was a alright chapter but nothing really special happened. I'm ready for the big fights or Law's flashback to happen already.

One Piece

good to see everyone is getting organized and regrouping.... Except I wanted see Law's Past!
ODAAAAAAAAAAA

Naruto

Sakura reigniting her motivation again to get recognized by the two Uchihas

Bleach

Osdy4nD.png

lol
ending with the Zombie person losing his/her sanity is signalling his/her death flag

Hunter x Hunter 347
Come on. Get on with it Togashi......
It's like he had nightmares of his hiatus of fans saying "take my money" and he is chastising us by repeating it in the story....

Bleach
BsmkHjSIAAA-YRJ.jpg:large

Shocked kubo would write and draw this and then adding the words on top of it in english even (though why did they keep hentai, thats just plain half doing the job). Lewdest chp yet worst yet was yoruichi's outfit and skin colour on that one panel almost making it seem as if she were nekkid. Worthless chapter.

789shadow

Banned
One Piece

Derringer is one sick motherfucker.

Bleach

Lewd.jpg

Naruto

I bet the big announcement next week is a concrete ending date for the manga.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
One Piece

Derringer is one sick motherfucker.

Bleach

Lewd.jpg

Naruto

I bet the big announcement next week is a concrete ending date for the manga.

I really doubt that unless she dies in like 4 chapters and the series ends. Weekly manga don't work far enough ahead to make that kind of announcement. Now, it could say, "manga is ending this year" but I don't think there will be anything concrete.

Soma

Stravaganza - Isai no Hime Ch. 1-2

Yawarakai Onna 1-8

Y'know I think TOMI Akihito is quickly becoming one of my new favorite manga artists. Even with his enthusiasm for hometown aside, I really love how expressive and lively his character art is. It's kinda reminiscent to Irie Aki's artstyle (Ran and the Gray World). I've enjoyed what's been translated of Reiroukan Kenzai Nariya and these other two works have been pretty good reads as well. Isai no Hime seems like it'll be an interesting medieval fantasy story while Yawarakai Onna is a collection of short stories, all of which are pretty fun. Sometimes a bit NSFW but enjoyable nonetheless.

Also this will probably get some usage from me later.

ibbT6OcZTbOdsW.jpg

Charade

I've enjoyed what's been translated of Reiroukan Kenzai Nariya and these other two works have been pretty good reads as well.

Ah, I was thinking the art looked familiar (especially that second pic). I'll have to check them out sometime, thanks.

One Punch Man

I like the over the top edits they did compared to the oringial but now it is going to be harder to top it with the future fights later on

and there is one major fight very soon

Hunter x Hunter

Ging slowly creeping up here LOL, should be fun to see Pariston explode since Ging does seem to be his hated "equal/kin".

Also that hit everyone celebrated ended up being a good thing for him after all and it seems he even took it further than the original hahaha.

ElFly

Hunter x Hunter

Ging slowly creeping up here LOL, should be fun to see Pariston explode since Ging does seem to be his hated "equal/kin".

Also that hit everyone celebrated ended up being a good thing for him after all and it seems he even took it further than the original hahaha.

At one point, he said his main profit had been meeting this Leorio guy.

So maybe he meant absorbing yet another ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom