• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
uxk4SJX.jpg

To Love Ru Darkness 45

All women in vicinity run.

Run for your life.

For the boy will finally use his god given skills to their fullest potential.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yamada

Odagiri rapidly rising through the waifu ranks.

Charade

Incoming Harry Potter x Naruto fanfiction

Sadly, Kurita is correct...
What if, instead of sending Harry back to Privet Drive after Voldemort returned, Dumbledore instead had him safely hidden among the leaves of Konoha?

Sakura wakes up to find herself in a strange land full of strange people. With nowhere to go, she accepts refuge from a man named Albus Dumbledore and resides in the castle he leads. Quickly integrated with everyday life there, Sakura soon picks up on the unease that seems to loom over everyone like a shadow, and plagued one Harry Potter in particular.

Female Harry, Lana Potter was killed by her so called best friend Ron Weasley after the Final Battle when her back was turned. Thinking that she would get to see her parents and godfather, but instead her soul was sealed away and she became known as Samehada. After many years of being used by blood thirsty idiots, she decides it time to find someone who is worthy of using her.

Charade

This reminds me, I have to get started on my scy x Costi fanfic soon.

Bocchi na Bokura no Renai Jijou 5

Those blushes.

dramatis

Yamada and the 7 Witches 118

Give up on him, Odagiri.

I wonder if Ushio got a 'guy power'. It might shed some light on how the guys get their abilities? Can't remember if that was discussed in previous chapters.

Uq Holder 42
BsrwBxQCEAALZbZ.png

It makes me want to go and read the other series just for more on fate and negi, but then tons of images of negi x asuna kiss pop up...alright chapter and arc. Best arc of the series.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Uq Holder 42
BsrwBxQCEAALZbZ.png

It makes me want to go and read the other series just for more on fate and negi, but then tons of images of negi x asuna kiss pop up...alright chapter and arc. Best arc of the series.

If it makes you feel better, Negi never actually definitively picked anyone (because he is 10), so I guess you can convince yourself Negi and Fate got together.

Negima is definetely not your bag though. Lots of fanservice, particularly in the beginning and virtually every character other than Negi and Kotaro are moe-girls.

Soma

Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction 1-3

First off, that's the best manga title ever.

Secondly, I'm really liking this new story from Asano. Great atmosphere so far. It's an interesting change of pace and I'm excited to see he takes this. I'm prepared for lots of suffering but all things considered, it definitely seems a bit lighter in tone compared to PunPun (well that's not hard to do but yeah). It's still kinda early to tell where this story will go but I'm enjoying it so far.

Revo

Kongou Banchou 63-68

That is a seemingly large amount of new people to introduce, so I assume most will be irrelevant. RIP Iai banchou :(

Hunter x Hunter is king as always

Ging is just too good, can't wait to see his real ability.

After that, I just need Kubo to bring Grimmjow back and Oda to show us Law's backstory.

It will all happen.

Angry Grimace

UQ

Oh, we're finally getting somewhere with resolving Negima's plot. Which is, by the way, hilarious that Negima's plot wasn't resolved in Negima.

I bet its only a few week until Ken starts up his "research breaks" (which usually means he's doing some kind of overly complicated backgrounds or drawing doujin smut)

Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction 1-3

First off, that's the best manga title ever.

Secondly, I'm really liking this new story from Asano. Great atmosphere so far. It's an interesting change of pace and I'm excited to see he takes this. I'm prepared for lots of suffering but all things considered, it definitely seems a bit lighter in tone compared to PunPun (well that's not hard to do but yeah). It's still kinda early to tell where this story will go but I'm enjoying it so far.

Oh, so this was the new Asano thing? Interesting. Will check it out.

Angry Grimace

Charade

Interview with Asano about it. Yes, he actually says, "Reality is tough, so read this manga about cute girls and feel better." Apparently his mind was destroyed by K-On.

http://mangabrog.wordpress.com/2014...-this-manga-about-cute-girls-and-feel-better/

Huh. I thought it felt pretty foreboding after the first 3 chapters, but after reading this, I guess that's just my expectations getting in the way (and the giant alien ship, which I guess isn't going to be that important given what he says there). I still don't think it'd qualify as a "feel better" manga" though, not yet anyways. I guess we'll see.

It's an Asano manga, by definition it won't be a normal "feel good" manga, even if in his warped mind he think it is. Surely it will be something bittersweet, in his mind that's happy ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom