• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

SUEuvYa.png

Oh well. I guess I should change my avatar.

Bu Buu

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So I should have been more negative in my prediction.

Hope togashi recovers from his illness though.

When does the avatar thing start?

Zweizer

Banned
I had no idea there was a bet going on, but people actually predicted over 20 and 30 for HxH before it went on hiatus? I just... what!?

I even linked the doc in my post naming the possible victors and everything. Your lack of attention wounds me. ( T3T)

Akito

Hey, no need to change to avatar right now, technically he could return for Issue 43, not all is lost, technically.

zeromcd73

Hey, no need to change to avatar right now, technically he could return for Issue 43, not all is lost, technically.
Nope.

This is the message Jump gives its readers when Togashi is going on a looooooong hiatus. We should expect his return in June next year at the earliest. If Togashi does what he has done before, it could even be January 2016 until we see HxH again.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

You really think he'll return so shortly?

Also eluin qualifies for this I think.

- If you get the number exactly right, you can choose the name for the OT afterwards and place 5 series of your choice on the top 10 banner in that OT, otherwise you have to choose between the two.

Akito

Of course I don't think so, just saying that the hiatus still hasn't lasted for more than 5 issues and that's the bet was about.

dan2026

I think Togashi owes it to his long term fans to tell them exactly what the score is with him.
If is genuinely chronically sick, that's fair enough, but tell us!

Why is it all so vague?

Usobuko

Banned
Hinamatsuri 39

This little esper can sure entertain herself, she spent a whooping 150+ days on the island with makeshift Anzu and Hina. Won't that timeline screw up with the main cast in Japan? I wanna see how Hina and Nitta live together after that awkard celebration.

Zweizer

Banned
I think Togashi owes it to his long term fans to tell them exactly what the score is with him.
If is genuinely chronically sick, that's fair enough, but tell us!

Why is it all so vague?

Because the real answer is Dragon Quest.

Akito, can you time that chart with Dragon Quest releases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom