• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
14 people have signed up, which is honestly more than I expected

oh this is gonna be glorious. And we still have a week before it starts.

o lawdy

I like the idea of a book clu. What is the bet again?

Whoever makes it all the way gets to choose one rec to put in a special banner in the new OT

Whoever quits has to use a KNIM avatar of their choice of worst girl for an amount of days equal to the number of chapters they didn't read.

Zweizer

Banned
I've read some of Suzuka. A few years ago. Am I already dead?

You'll probably be after the readalong!

I like the idea of a book clu. What is the bet again?

Reading Suzuka by Seo Kouji.

So what do I get if I finish?

This:

Alright, after confirming with Dramatis, we have a prize

Those that survive and make it all the way to the end will get to choose one recommendation to put in a new banner in the new OT, called the "We survived Suzuka by MangaGAF Hero Seo Kouji so here's some less dumb recommendations" banner. Name TBD.

So if you have something you really want people to read (like, say AquaWateria and his/her love for Tokyo Ghoul) then this is a good way to make that happen :p

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Oh snap. Finally my love for Pandora Hearts will make the banner. I hope I survive. Here's to those who will survive.

rrvv

I need to know how good/bad Suzuka is before I join in

probably will join anyway

do you have to be exact 15 chapter per week? not more or less?

I really don't care if I suffer because it's a win for me. I mean I get to put Tokyo Ghoul in the new OT where people can witness it's beautiful cover. And the more people read that series the more I feel happy. So basically I'll find happiness within the suffering.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Prison School 139
Breast fondling is so damn complex, it got it's own chart. Kiyoshi goes full scientific and politic in how to fondle a breast. DEEP

Also, i'm doing it so i can put Yandere Kanojo on banner.

I should probably say, although it's kinda obvious:

Impressions are REQUIRED.

Don't mind if you want to do an impression per chapter, per 5 or per 20. but you gotta post your impressions.

Prison School

Fondling party was always going to be victorious.

I need to know how good/bad Suzuka is before I join in

probably will join anyway

do you have to be exact 15 chapter per week? not more or less?

Jury is still out on how many per week.

This poll will run until Sunday evening and whichever has the most votes will win.

But yeah, it'll be 20/30 per week. No more or less than the decided amount.

I should probably say, although it's kinda obvious:

Impressions are REQUIRED.

Don't mind if you want to do an impression per chapter, per 5 or per 20. but you gotta post your impressions.

Prison School

Fondling party was always going to be victorious.

And it has to be longer than 2 sentences because what would be the point of the bet.

ZTmRiAm.jpg

Ane Log 25

.....I'm surprised she didn't comment/delusion over the ass grab.

Or realize that he got a front row view of her panties.

Just imagine your favorite series that you love soooo much to be in the OT banner. Yeah I'd say it would be worth it.
Just imagining the OT decorated with Needless characters isn't enough to sway me

Anyway, can't believe how much I've slowed down in my reading of Prison School, that all the times I say I'm gonna get up to date I don't. It's still been really great, but something feels kinda lost with the boys no longer being in jail.

Zweizer

Banned
It's still been really great, but something feels kinda lost with the boys no longer being in jail.

Yeah it's been brought up before, in particular the pacing which got slower, but I rather like the increased focus on the insanity surrounding everyone's actions. For now it's the calm before the storm~

Yeah it's been brought up before, in particular the pacing which got slower, but I rather like the increased focus on the insanity surrounding everyone's actions. For now it's the calm before the storm~
I'm still anxious to see this boob fondling that's being talked about in the latest chapter. My primary motivation for continuing.

Shengar

Prison School 139
This fondling busisness should be on par with Andrenomics in term of effort and scale, but somehow I still laughed way harder at Andrenomics. Can't beat those words and expression by Andre.

it's 2:30 AM, we have 15 people in the book club, I'm listening to the Halo 3 soundtrack and about to start reading Silver Spoon

today has been a pretty good day

wonzo

Banned
Ran and the Gray World 39-41

We've already seen their adult forms so I'm not expecting much but I'm down with a timeskip of sorts for the next and most likely final arc.

Immortal Hounds 12

man i wished they taught this kinda shit in highschool

OPM 51

fgc chapter wen

lately my sleep has been during 6-12 a.m

I work evenings (like finish at 10 PM) so my sleep schedule has gone kinda wonky over the summer

back to college for the final year of my degree next Monday though so I gotta fix it later this week

enjoying myself too much right now to sleep though

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Bokura no Hentai

It's weird (in a good way) to see a manga with an actual transgender character as opposed to merely fap material for those who like to see boys in dresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom