• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Usobuko

Banned
My Wife is Wagatsuma-san 99 ( End )

They just shoehorned Sylvia in the last chapter because she was MIA-ing for such a long time. 10 years later and all he had was a chance to ask for her number again, that alone will be frustrating. At least, there were a minor time-skip moment which should he was indeed on the correct path and married Wagatsuma eventually.

Revo

Yamada and the Seven Witches 127

Poor Ito. You used to be an often seen character :(

Koe no Katachi 54

Yo what was she saying.
Looks like the healing is here.

Koe no Katachi 54

well, it wasn't exactly what I wanted, but seeing Nishimiya smile like that again was good enough.

Great chapter.

Can't wait for the good end to come :')

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Koe no Katachi

Family ruined it, they were about to get cozy

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Suzuka 2-30

Okay. Fanservice aside, this is much more tolerable than the shit that was KNIM. Suzuka is sort of a bitch and Akitsuki is a shit protagonist but the actual plot is more tolerable. The athletic portion is also very interesting since there's rivalry now and shit. I'd have to say that the love triangle drama is getting way too much focus. Fuck you Honoka.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oh my god with you guys talking about Suzuka I came to realization I've actually read a Seo manga before.

Cross Over! I knew the artstyle looked familiar. :eek:

Zephyx

Suzuka 11
That newspaper girl has better character design than Suzuka.

Suzuka 12
Why are you confessing to the wrong girl?

Suzuka 13
Sucks for you! You should have pursued Honoka instead.

Suzuka 14
Old Yuuka looks nice. Current Yuuka is also good too.

Suzuka 15
Yeah, joining the track and field team for such reason. I can understand but it feels so half-assed.

Suzuka 16
Miki looks like Eba. O.O New best girl?

Suzuka 17
No.. don't Honoka. It's a trap. What do they like about this guy? Ugh.

Suzuka 18
So tsundere.

Suzuka 19
Wow. Even this guy has some talent. Never really liked sports manga though, just in it for the romance or harem.

Suzuka 20
That's why she's so reluctant to get close with him.

Suzuka 21
This girl looks like Rin Eba. Will she be part of the harem too?

Suzuka 22-23
So he's competing against the shadow of a dead guy. Should be easy since it was young love at that point.

Suzuka 24-25
These guys don't give a fuck at all. So insensitive.

Suzuka 26
So a sports rival appears. I'm leaning on Yamato losing this race just because he's out of shape and practice.

Suzuka 27
So he actually has a chance to win this, huh? Can't believe this guy suddenly got better because of an insult.

Suzuka 28
As expected, he lost. He wins the heart of Suzuka though so it's actually better for him

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Also,

Koe no Katachi

WHqIDVj.gif

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Guys I'm being genuinely serious

Half & Half [Oneshot] by Seo Kouji

Again, another great one shot by Seo.

I've been reading and enjoying the serialization, but again distilled to a more short form oneshot it's a lot better. It's the best parts of Half & Half without the bullshit like the cheating girlfriend, suicide attempt/not really a suicide attempt.

Just two people in a strange situation, learning about and falling in love with each other before the (again) bittersweet and heartwrenching ending

Why can't his serializations be this good.

Yeah Seo's oneshots are decent

Akame ga Kill! Zero 10

This series is pretty bad. I don't even remember anyone in it besides the ones who are in regular AgK whenever a chapter pops up.

Jitsu wa Watashi wa 40-41

25a842128d.jpg

457017764d.jpg

Mangagaf.jpg

Revo

Clockwork Planet 10

Well, deciding to become terrorists wasn't the route I thought that would be taken to make them terrorists.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Koe no katachi

That was a sweet chapter too bad Ueno shows up after that with a machine gun and kills everyone, she kills nishimiya inglorious style then proceeds to turn Ishida into her personal sex dog slave. Fat dude kills himself, Kawai and mashida live a fantastic life together and Sahara becomes a pokemon master or some shit. The end.

#Moresuffering #Nohealing

My Wife is Wagatsuma-san 108 End

Manga is finally done but that was a pretty weak conclusion, imo. I wished they had properly wrapped up the story for Sylvia and show how the two get married, etc. Then again, I suppose it was never supposed to be that kind of manga -- just something that was fun to read at times. This manga started out really good up until he dated Wagatsuma. After they broke up it went all downhill.

Angry Grimace

UQ

Kirie is annoying. Less please.

Yamada and the Seven Witches

I don't remember who has what power now. Obviously being stretched out for popularity since the plot is semi-incoherent now. I'm honestly not sure what the point was of taking Shiraishi and Co's powers away.

Zephyx

I guess the manga is ending soon. Crazy.

I don't think so. Seo may be setting up a plot twist right here. It will either start some interesting setups for the two or it won't matter at all as Fuuka won't outright accept it. I guess we're in for a wild ride in this one.

Sporting Salt 01

I feel like this got uglier from the one shot.

And I at least see how on earth were they going to extend the plot, by throwing him into a school of course.

I still feel this is throwing too much medical jargon that makes it hard to related unlike cooking or something else.

Two volumes.

Danzai no Judith 1

There was some whipping.

Couple of flagrant nipple shots.

And a dash of yuri undertones.

All of which could not help how incredibly boring it was.

Marche90

Wagatsuma-san END

i-dont-know-what-i-expected.gif

Seriously, though, the ending wasn't that great, but at least it gave us some sort of closure and it ended on a happy note.

Success?

Gokukoku no Brynhildr 117

76049853488j3h.jpg

This is a commercially viable proposition.

So it looks like that last chapter was laying the groundwork for Hatsuna time. But then it also still seems to be Kana time. Well, so long as those two are the focus and Neko continues to play a backseat role I'll be happy.

I heard it was worse than KNIM
166 and it is REALLY bad

o̶h̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶.̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶c̶h̶e̶c̶k̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶(̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶)̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶c̶u̶r̶i̶o̶s̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶i̶t̶c̶h̶

Edit: Nevermind 50+ Pages... Plus my allergies

GOD Help you ALL MangaGAF.... write your wills in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom