• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasane

naruto

Everyone likes this but i think its shit

Heres a boss with another boss

Boss 1 still stronk boss 2 betrays

Boss 1 becomes op and arrogant

People are having a hard time killing boss 1 but waaaaaaaaait! Superior boss number 3!!!!

Well what do i know, i just read this chapter just for the heck of it

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Naruto 678
YOUTH WON!
Also:
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, KIBA?
... Really, Kishi? Really?

Rhapsody

Banned
naruto

People are having a hard time killing boss 1 but waaaaaaaaait! Superior boss number 3!!!!

I thought the majority hated this idea lol

I don't see the reason why Kishimoto had to take this route. Guess he wants Kaguya as the final boss and have Madara do some kind of redemption.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
naruto

Yeah, but you like Alice

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Also in case there's a resurgence in Uwagaki interest now, I just want to say that the cover for the first volume gives an entirely wrong first impression. It's not really lewd in any way really. Just a really smartly written and cute love story.

0S45ziA.png

Or maybe it's just me. I can't really tell anymore.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Reimei no Arcana 53 (end)
I stopped reading this at some point, but thought it was pretty interesting at the time. I probably won't read it again though.

he might be an asshole but everything he said was the truth.

And completely irrelevant to their current situation! He's the only one that can see, and he acts like a pompous ass when the Only other ninjas still active ask about the current state of the world?

No. Sasuke was being as ass for the sake of being an ass.

GaimeGuy

Don't you love how Kishimoto introduces new plot devices literally 5-10 chapters before they're used, and he does so out of nowhere?

The man is a terrible writer.

There hasn't really been any weird international conflict till now, so maybe?

Interested

Also in case there's a resurgence in Uwagaki interest now, I just want to say that the cover for the first volume gives an entirely wrong first impression. It's not really fan-servicey in anyway really. Just a really smartly written and cute love story.

Or maybe it's just me. I can't really tell anymore.

OH! It was that one with the misleading? cover.

Everything Sasuke said was true.

Calling Sakura and Kakashi useless was completely irrelevant to their current situation. Not to mention shortsighted because both of them could help analyze the situation and help formulate a response. Naruto was right. Sasuke was and ass and they need team work to win.

Sasuke... What a shit lord.

he might be an asshole but everything he said was the truth.

He is a prick now that he got a new power up that just happened to be the perfect counter against Madara. We will see once Kaguya come back if he manage to do something or will he watch Naruto do everything will he gets angry at his inferiority.

oh man people's reactions to naruto really make me want to read it now. Too bad I'm gonna wait to read it along with the other wednesday stuff.

kasane

He is a prick now that he got a new power up that just happened to be the perfect counter against Madara. We will see once Kaguya come back if he manage to do something or will he watch Naruto do everything will he gets angry he is inferior.
Then he goes back to being a rebel shitlord

GaimeGuy

Kaguya first appeared, and was first mentioned, in chapter 670. Eight chapters ago.

FFS Kishimoto you started writing this shit back in 1999 and you're going to pull the final villian out of nowhere in 2014?

I am so glad I've only been following this shit for a little over a year.

Kaguya first appeared, and was first mentioned, in chapter 670. Eight chapters ago.

FFS Kishimoto you started writing this shit back in 1999 and you're going to pull the final villian out of nowhere in 2014?

By the way

Do you read Toriko?

kasane

We all know sasuke is the final boss

I wouldnt be surprised if he somehow becomes a hokage then he suddenly follows the uchia path

Naruto:
Sasuke is KEEPING IT REAL.
I said damn.

The dreams are all cute and swell, so that's neat.
I didn't understand the ending, but since it's Naruto, it doesn't matter.

Spongebob

Banned
Naruto

The first page of the chapter was honestly my favourite. Sasuke putting Sakura and Kakashi in their place.

Kaguya taking over was obvious, but I wasn't expecting black zetzu to be her will.

Kaguya was first mentioned in chapter 646.

Kakashi slam was true. Without the Sharingan he is not better than Shikamaru. But Sasuke wants to be hokage and treating people like Shir is only going to get him enemies. Naruto was in the right, Sasuke might come out with a better strategy than him but Kakashi and Sakura could come with a better one than Sasuke.

Spongebob

Banned
Kakashi slam was true. Without the Sharingan he is not better than Shikamaru. But Sasuke wants to be hokage and treating people like Shir is only going to get him enemies. Naruto was in the right, Sasuke might come out with a better strategy than him but Kakashi and Sakura could come with a better one than Sasuke.
Kakashi maybe, but Sakura? Nope.

GaimeGuy

Wawtch Hagoromo's brother turn out to be the direct ancestor of the hatake clan or something.

Kakashi maybe, but Sakura? Nope.

Sakura is a great analyst. She figure out Tobi's dimension weakness like 300 chapters before his last fight with Naruto. She just never got much chance to shine, I'm not a Sakura fan by any means but I give credit where credit is though.

Gaara's dream was super sad man.

kasane

Sasuke was like that smartass guy at elementary school that somehow gets what he wants because of *reasons* and he will act all cocky about it and take things solo until he figures out he is just as useless as everybody else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom