• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTP| The Salt Smut Only Knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spongebob

Banned
Sakura is a great analyst. She figure out Tobi's dimension weakness like 300 chapters before his last fight with Naruto. She just never got much chance to shine, I'm not a Sakura fan by any means but I give credit where credit is though.

Gaara's dream was super sad man.

Sasuke had Madara hyping his analytical abilties. He's a great analyst with the tool required to lead (the Rinnegan).

kasane

Sasukes story part 2

Now that his lame friend suddenly get recognized by people for doing something good he feels betrayed and rebels where he still gets everything he wants and when he comes back from his soul searching trip he still expects to be the number 1 kid in town

time to sleep

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Oh yeah, I forgot to post here, but I figure it might be of interest to some people here.

I'm trying to do a poster project on GAF for Aria. This would be with Mockingbird, who is running the Attack on Titan and various other poster projects that you guys might know of. Here are some details.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=113603407&postcount=18116
This is a snippet, but more details are in the post of course:
Essentially, I'd like to do a poster commission for a piece based on some aspect of Aria. Everything would be decided by the group of people who would want in on the poster, including the artist, what the poster would look like, and so on, but for reference I would hope it would come out like this album art:
HRgd9Cpl.jpg

So, something with the main characters with some aspect of Venice/Neo Venezia in the background.
Feel free to shoot me a PM if you're interested!

Erigu

[Naruto]

Hard not to see alien last boss Kaguya coming. But anything that brings us closer to the end is fine by me!
(Hanabi had long hair anyway in that dream, ho ho ho.)

Wawtch Hagoromo's brother turn out to be the direct ancestor of the hatake clan or something.
He had the yin half of the Ten Tails sealed within him!
And Tenten shows up, absorbs both halves and becomes the host of the Twenty Tails. It was in her name all along.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Oh yeah, I forgot to post here, but I figure it might be of interest to some people here.

I'm trying to do a poster project on GAF for Aria. This would be with Mockingbird, who is running the Attack on Titan and various other poster projects that you guys might know of. Here are some details.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=113603407&postcount=18116

Wait, so like you want people to do a piece of art or...?

I'm somewhat interested if it's that.

Naruto

So the character introduced like 10 chapters ago is the final villain of the manga. Sounds legit.

Bleach
Oh damn, that dual-wielding Ichigo. Those girls are about to get their faces rearranged.

wonzo

Banned

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...ostcount=18116
manga betrread stretch goals? manga betread stretch goals

Nordicus

Koe no Katachi 38

I'm "sure" Kawai will soon apologize for what she did... however, by that point she'll have been torn to pieces

Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikata 17

Hey now, no reason to look at Tomonaga like that. You snooze you lose

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Wait, so like you want people to do a piece of art or...?

I'm somewhat interested if it's that.
It would be up to the group, but most likely we would commission a Japanese artist (there's one that is doing all the anime related posters for GAF, but there may be others). If you'd like to try for it, you could post your portfolio up for others to see. We don't have any details yet, but any artist chosen would of course be financially compensated.
(This is an at cost project where money goes toward paying the artist and printing posters).

manga betrread stretch goals? manga betread stretch goals
I don't even know what people would get me to read. :p
And you're already on deck for LOGH unless you want to buy two posters. lol

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
It would be up to the group, but most likely we would commission a Japanese artist (there's one that is doing all the anime related posters for GAF, but there may be others). If you'd like to try for it, you could post your portfolio up for others to see. We don't have any details yet, but any artist chosen would of course be financially compensated.
(This is an at cost project where money goes toward paying the artist and printing posters).

Ah, alright, I get it now. I'm still building up my portfolio so I'm probably not what you're looking for, but good luck.

upandaway

Toriko

Although it's been a theme pretty much since the pyramid cola, I think it's about time the whole "you have to be really really lucky oh hey you were really really lucky" thing to rest a bit, haha. It's already established that Komatsu is as lucky as anyone can possibly be in the manga. Gimme some things that aren't related to being lucky, because at this point it's a matter of fact that anything related to luck is going to be maxed out.

Really excited to see the village!

It is a mystery
A mystery panda

ryan13ts

So what's going on with One Piece exactly? Another break again this week? We're approaching Togashi levels here at this rate..

Speaking of which, HxH is coming back next week right? My body and soul are ready

Shengar

So what's going on with One Piece exactly? Another break again this week? We're approaching Togashi levels here at this rate..

Speaking of which, HxH is coming back next week right? My body and soul are ready

Oda have serious health problem, unlike Togashi that busy playing Dragon Quest. That's not counting the amount of work to the detail he have done each chapters.

IHaveIce

Banned

OP is out.

So Corazon was DDoflamingo's Brother, pls be flashback time.

Also Zoro vs Pica round 2

upandaway

One Piece break starts next week. HxH is back today.

You got both wrong!

Ad Astra - Scipio to Hannibal 1

This looks like it could shape up to be a pretty good history manga. I wasn't expecting the supernatural elements, but besides making Hannibal more of a caricature than a real character, it wasn't too bad (and really it's too early to tell about the Hannibal thing, I guess he could change later). The art was nice too, with a good amount of detail. Some wonky-looking faces sometimes though. Overall, I look forward to more.

chapters released 1
5 volumes. Ongoing.

Nope.gif.
At least for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom